A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

Section2

Reaction score
Which is more destructive? One was a failed attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power.

And the continued pushing of the lies that led to it could very well lead to the results of the next election being overturned by state legislatures under the BS guise of "fraud" and ripping our Democracy apart.

And you think some BLM protests in Portland are far, far worse. Wow.
Your last sentence shows how dishonest you are. “Some” protests in Portland is all that happened. Nothing else. Hack.

under no circumstances would the 1/6 protests have altered the transfer of power. But maybe the “Democracy” ( I love how you always adopt the media’s language) needs to be ripped apart. Irreconcilable differences, it seems to me.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don’t believe it was BLM or antifa.
what is it you think you might learn? A lot of people protested and it got out of control. Big mystery.
When talking with Howie, you must put Antifa in quotes. They are made up - don't exist.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
A commission is just a tool to keep talking about and exaggerating the significance of the Jan 6th idiots to the Republican Party. Most weren’t Republicans. Many didn’t even vote. Many are just anti-establishment, anti-government posers. Republicans and the Republican Party repudiated that Capitol intrusion.
You have zero proof of any of that. None. You desperately want that to be true, so you lie.

Maybe a commission could prove you right, but you don't really want to know.
You may have a point. I don’t trust CNN to get the facts correct and they were the ones reporting that many of those criminally charged, didn’t vote.

59A39030-457A-4E30-B0E3-B703568542B7.jpeg

Zero proof?

howeda7

Reaction score
under no circumstances would the 1/6 protests have altered the transfer of power. But maybe the “Democracy” needs to be ripped apart. Irreconcilable differences, it seems to me.
Maybe if they'd been able to off a couple Senators. Who knows?

I know you hate Democracy, but you're a proud Insurrectionist now?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Without weapons? Stop being a drama queen howie. Everyone knows it’s only Democrats that shoot congressmen.

howeda7

Reaction score
Without weapons? Stop being a drama queen howie. Everyone knows it’s only Democrats that shoot congressmen.
Several of them had weapons, moron. How many? Where did they come from? We could find out but you're not interested. There's more important things to do like ban voters from getting free water.

Section2

Reaction score
Several of them had weapons, moron. How many? Where did they come from? We could find out but you're not interested. There's more important things to do like ban voters from getting free water.
How could we find out how many had weapons? How can we find out where everyone came from? A congressional commission is going to unearth these critical questions?
I love the free water complaint. You’d be surprised to learn that many Blue states have the same law. But that’s ok. Only the change to those laws is worth calling out.

Section2

Reaction score

We don’t investigate things that might have happened.
I don’t think Democracy is a good system of government because Democracy can be tyranny. How am I an insurrectionist?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
No rioters/protesters had weapons on them during the Capitol riot. Individuals arrested later, off the premises, were charged with weapons, but there is no evidence that they were in possession of any arms while in the Capitol.

Be careful what you post. At least two of those arrested later had charges dropped. One was not affiliated with the protesters, but was a contractor working near the Capitol.

Feel free to name one protester that was charged with possession of a weapon while in the Capitol?

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
howie, do you ever get tired of being wrong? Another ”face plant”. “Moron”!

From Senate testimony on hearings about the Capitol riot:

On March 3, the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and Senate Committee on Rules and Administration held a joint hearing on the Jan. 6 on Capitol Hill.

During the hearing, Republican Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin asked Jill Sanborn, assistant director of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division, “How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?”

“To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point,” Sanborn said. “But I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol Police.”

Now, even this FactCheck that tried to suggest that one person was arrested outside the Capitol with a firearm was later proved wrong and charges were dropped. He was arrested, but was a contractor (not associated with the riot) that was found at a police check point to have a weapon he forgot about.

Spoofin

Reaction score

On March 3, the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and Senate Committee on Rules and Administration held a joint hearing on the Jan. 6 on Capitol Hill.

During the hearing, Republican Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin asked Jill Sanborn, assistant director of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division, “How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?”

“To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point,” Sanborn said. “But I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol Police.”

Now, even this FactCheck that tried to suggest that one person was arrested outside the Capitol with a firearm was later proved wrong and charges were dropped. He was arrested, but was a contractor (not associated with the riot) that was found at a police check point to have a weapon he forgot about.
You do realize that pointing out facts like this will qualify as “defending the riots.”

howeda7

Reaction score

I didn't say firearms I said weapons. You've been whining about similar things all day. Wrong again.

Yes, Capitol Rioters Were Armed. Here Are The Weapons Prosecutors Say​

In the wake of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, a popular narrative has emerged: that because rioters did not fire guns that day, they were not really "armed."

But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.

howeda7

Reaction score
I know what I think about it. I’m asking for your opinion. You’re making vague assertions. YOU are the one playing dumb.
I've been unclear about what I think about the1/6 rioters?

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
So how about those vaccines...

Cases are still dropping 20+ percent week after week despite only ~ 50-55% of 12+ vaccinated.. Most people are emerging from their caves, shading their eyes in the bright sun.

Immunity gained from infection isn’t talked about by the policy heads, CDC, or NIH, or media. Clearly the ~30% that gained immunity the old fashioned way, mostly teens, 20s, 30s is adding to the high vax rate in the middle aged and elder tier to have us on a trend line for a very low case rate in the next couple weeks.

Natural immunity seems to be as durable as vaccination. I haven’t seen any reports on high (or low) reinfection rates that led to any significant disease. It seems very rare.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So how about those vaccines...
No Howie - you have been very clear what you think about the rioters. Even in threads that have nothing to do with them - for instance in threads like this about vaccines. Just like there hasn’t been a thread created yet that you won’t mention Trump in.

Spoofin

Reaction score
1. I have no issue with an investigation into 1/6, but I’m not sure Congress is qualified.

2. I have no issue with an investigation into BLM/Antifa riots, but I’m not sure Congress is qualified.

3. If you are pro 1/2 above, but against 2/1 above, then you have no actual interest in finding details - only in partisan BS.

4. What Hillary did wasn’t as bad, but acting like she didn’t do anything means you have no actual interest in facts - only in partisan BS.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I didn't say firearms I said weapons. You've been whining about similar things all day. Wrong again.

Yes, Capitol Rioters Were Armed. Here Are The Weapons Prosecutors Say​

In the wake of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, a popular narrative has emerged: that because rioters did not fire guns that day, they were not really "armed."

But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large.

Flagpoles? OMG. 😂🤣. Were any police peppered sprayed or stun gunned?

And the Capitol police had guns and used one to kill an unarmed rioter.

From everything I’ve seen, read, or heard, it was what lefties would call a 99% peaceful protest. But I stand against a physical intrusion on our Capitol and an act of ignorance that only defeated the cause which they thought they were fighting for.

Section2

Reaction score
No, on that point you’ve been clear. You haven’t been clear on what you think an investigation would uncover. What this was really about. For months I’ve read how stupid the protesters were, didn’t wear face coverings, put all their information on social media, bragged and took selfies. They were the opposite of secretive. Everything out in the open. Right? Yet at the same time you think there’s some big smoking gun secret to uncover? What is it?

jamiche

Reaction score
I didn’t think you’d have the stones to admit you are wrong. Out of context!
Fauci is transparently guilty in this clip of misrepresenting the science around vaccines and risk. Paul was exactly right.
I thought your Donald would slither back under a rock after the inauguration and you and the other donalds would move on to other destructive obsessions. That was incorrect. As far as everything else that gets discussed on the OT board, you are always wrong and I'm always right for a simple reason. You guys are bat shit crazy and consistently on the wrong side of history. It doesn't take clairvoyance or a Rhodes Scholarship to figure that out. Just a reasonable grasp of the obvious.

You have some kind of inverse thing going on with Fauci, Biden and your Donald. You have devoted thousands of posts questioning Fauci and Biden's veracity on covid, masks and the vaccine. To my recollection, you haven't questioned your Donald's (lick, lick) veracity once on covid, masks and the vaccine. You pick the wrong horse on everything...and then you double down. It's a losing strategy that you are working hard to perfect.

Section2

Reaction score
I thought your Donald would slither back under a rock after the inauguration and you and the other donalds would move on to other destructive obsessions. That was incorrect. As far as everything else that gets discussed on the OT board, you are always wrong and I'm always right for a simple reason. You guys are bat shit crazy and consistently on the wrong side of history. It doesn't take clairvoyance or a Rhodes Scholarship to figure that out. Just a reasonable grasp of the obvious.

You have some kind of inverse thing going on with Fauci, Biden and your Donald. You have devoted thousands of posts questioning Fauci and Biden's veracity on covid, masks and the vaccine. To my recollection, you haven't questioned your Donald's (lick, lick) veracity once on covid, masks and the vaccine. You pick the wrong horse on everything...and then you double down. It's a losing strategy that you are working hard to perfect.
Of course this is your perspective. This really explains it all. Just copy paste any time you feel the need to reply. You are always right and on the right side of history because of the D next to your name. No thought required. It’s obvious to you.

howeda7

Reaction score
From everything I’ve seen, read, or heard, it was what lefties would call a 99% peaceful protest.
Dozens of police officers were injured. One died. 99% peaceful you say? The lies you tell yourself to excuse this are sad.

howeda7

Reaction score
No, on that point you’ve been clear. You haven’t been clear on what you think an investigation would uncover. What this was really about. For months I’ve read how stupid the protesters were, didn’t wear face coverings, put all their information on social media, bragged and took selfies. They were the opposite of secretive. Everything out in the open. Right? Yet at the same time you think there’s some big smoking gun secret to uncover? What is it?
I didn't say there was a smoking gun. Was there a "smoking gun" in the 9/11 report? No. But it still served a purpose.

We've had piecemeal info for months. People still getting charged for the 1st time to this day. What's the harm in a comprehensive account with witnesses under oath before Cognress?

Section2

Reaction score
I didn't say there was a smoking gun. Was there a "smoking gun" in the 9/11 report? No. But it still served a purpose.

We've had piecemeal info for months. People still getting charged for the 1st time to this day. What's the harm in a comprehensive account with witnesses under oath before Cognress?
9/11 was a conspiracy of foreign nationals to plan attacks across the country. How did they learn to fly planes, who funded them, what other attacks are planned. Yes, a commission makes sense. 1/6 is not comparable in any way.

a better question is what is the benefit? The answer is politics.

Section2

Reaction score
Dozens of police officers were injured. One died. 99% peaceful you say? The lies you tell yourself to excuse this are sad.
One died, not as a result of the protests.

Lets compare to the left wing numbers in 2020 alone:
8700 protests, 574 riots with looting and or destruction. 2000 police officer injuries.
One was a one time protest that hasn’t been repeated. The other continues to this day, with no clue about who is funding the protests, who is organizing them. We can’t even agree that antifa exists.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Dozens of people died in those “mostly peaceful protests” last summer.

Jan 6 was what I called it. A riot!!! But let’s not make it out to be more than what it was by claiming that they had weapons (which in common venacular means guns or knives).

If a police officer shot a black man for approaching him with a flag pole, you wouldn’t be describing it as a weapon.

My definition of weapon doesn’t change unless I specifically point out a unique characteristic of an object that makes it deadly.

Top Bottom