A Coronavirus Vaccine Won’t Work if People Don’t Take It

diehard

Reaction score
American immunity systems are crap. There are simple therapeutics that the medical community also ignored. COVID testing was a huge failure. Looking back many positive results were not COVID at all, but the A strain of flu along with a much lower rate of B strain. This has been a deadly fiasco. It has however brought to light the virus the Chinese are hard at work to develop. A genomic virus. That should terrify you. This was a dry run and Fauci was complicit.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I love how this thread has 2 main debates:

• Some Conservatives telling Liberals that there's no difference in vaccine hesitancy based on politics
  • Some Conservatives telling Liberals that the vaccine isn't safe

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I love how Liberals only look at the stats that reinforce their personal bias.

The bottom line is that the number of side effect reports, including death reports, is off the charts compared to other vaccines. The vaccine advocates can make excuses for this (anyone can report to VAERS, etc), but none of them begin to explain what what is being reported.

Worse, the reports fall into a pattern. Many are strokes, embolisms, and other clotting and cardiac events - often in young people at low risk for such events. And researchers have raised concerns the Sars-Cov-2 spike protein can by itself raise the risk of such problems.

justthefacts

Reaction score

The bottom line is that the number of side effect reports, including death reports, is off the charts compared to other vaccines.
The vaccine advocates can make excuses for this (anyone can report to VAERS, etc), but none of them begin to explain what what is being reported.

Worse, the reports fall into a pattern. Many are strokes, embolisms, and other clotting and cardiac events - often in young people at low risk for such events. And researchers have raised concerns the Sars-Cov-2 spike protein can by itself raise the risk of such problems.

• First bolded: No, those limitations have always been there, but tinfoil-hatters have decided to use them anyway because they reinforce THEIR personal bias.
  • Second bolded: I'd like to see those stats from someone who is not proven moron, Alex Berenson

LesBolstad

Reaction score
  • First bolded: No, those limitations have always been there, but tinfoil-hatters have decided to use them anyway because they reinforce THEIR personal bias.
  • Second bolded: I'd like to see those stats from someone who is not proven moron, Alex Berenson

Haha, we have to read you and you're a proven moron...so there's that.

jamiche

Reaction score
American immunity systems are crap. There are simple therapeutics that the medical community also ignored. COVID testing was a huge failure. Looking back many positive results were not COVID at all, but the A strain of flu along with a much lower rate of B strain. This has been a deadly fiasco. It has however brought to light the virus the Chinese are hard at work to develop. A genomic virus. That should terrify you. This was a dry run and Fauci was complicit.
Great. We’ve got a Board Economist who knows nothing about economics. We have a Board Barrister who couldn’t win a legal argument against a first year law student. Now we have a mall cop who has trained to become the Board Virologist at the Trump University under department chair, Tucker Carlson.

scools12

Reaction score
Based off those I know that had the Pfizer vaccine almost all of them including myself that are fully vaccinated had no issues.

A few had some minor reaction to the second shot that lasted a day or so. One person had an adverse reaction to the first shot that lasted a few weeks so after consulting with their physician decided not to get the second shot.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Congrats on getting bonded out for your 1/6 shenanigans!!

1620401236086.png

GophersInIowa

Reaction score

The bottom line is that the number of side effect reports, including death reports, is off the charts compared to other vaccines. The vaccine advocates can make excuses for this (anyone can report to VAERS, etc), but none of them begin to explain what what is being reported.

It’s constantly being explained. People like you just don’t want to believe it. So many people thinking adverse event equals side effect. It doesn’t, they’re not the same thing.

It’s not unusual to see an increase in reports on VAERS when a new widespread vaccine is being given. It’s happened before. They system is working as it should. The vaccines are safe.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
It’s constantly being investigated, looked into, etc. Much more than normal. He claims something unusual is going on. That’s a lie. Everything is working as it should. The problem is we now have way too many people that don’t have a clue how it is supposed to work trying to figure it out. And then you have anti-vax groups taking advantage of it.

The problem is Tucker isn’t just your average person. He has a huge viewing audience. Most of the things he questions on his show about the vaccine can be easily answered with just a little bit of research. Or by just bringing a few vaccine experts on.
Like Dr O?

howeda7

Reaction score
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/h...vaers/67-dba34630-e06f-449a-bdad-3fb14621ab38. Per the article-
“The VAERS system has been utilized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration since 1990 as a sort of early warning system, allowing researchers to monitor reports of side effects to detect potential unusual or rare patterns that might require further investigation or intervention.
Since mid-December, more than 230 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered, according to the CDC. As of April 26, VAERS received 3,848 reports of death (0.0017 percent) among people who received the COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports says the CDC. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. Further, the CDC said the system “has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.”
Don't confuse the Fellas with facts...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Please share a few of the experts that disagree that the vaccine is safe. If there’s a lot as you say it shouldn’t be hard.

His conclusion is based on his inability to do basis research. The answers are all there.
Don’t put words in my mouth. I didn’t say lots of experts disagree that the vaccine is safe.

You said questions could be answered with experts.

That depends on the question and the expert. There are differing opinions regarding the use of these vaccines, even among experts.

The vaccines have received Emergency Authorization, not FDA Approval. That suggests some limit of knowledge. The benefit outweighs the risk. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t risks.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/h...vaers/67-dba34630-e06f-449a-bdad-3fb14621ab38. Per the article-
“The VAERS system has been utilized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration since 1990 as a sort of early warning system, allowing researchers to monitor reports of side effects to detect potential unusual or rare patterns that might require further investigation or intervention.
Since mid-December, more than 230 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered, according to the CDC. As of April 26, VAERS received 3,848 reports of death (0.0017 percent) among people who received the COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports says the CDC. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. Further, the CDC said the system “has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.”
Good summary and use of statistics.

Now do ‘why Joe Biden wears a mask after being vaccinated when his chances of being infected with exposure to a Covid carrier is .008%?’.

diehard

Reaction score
Don't confuse the Fellas with facts...
Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, and foods with higher levels of Quercitin. Terrible US health. 70% overweight. 40% obese. Those are the actual facts. This was a dry run, not the real deal. The dry run proved the western world is populated by fools. Dumbed down.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Don’t put words in my mouth. I didn’t say lots of experts disagree that the vaccine is safe.

You said questions could be answered with experts.

That depends on the question and the expert. There are differing opinions regarding the use of these vaccines, even among experts.

The vaccines have received Emergency Authorization, not FDA Approval. That suggests some limit of knowledge. The benefit outweighs the risk. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t risks.
The questions he asks are related to safety and effectiveness of the vaccine. What do experts disagree on in terms of safety and effectiveness?

Many of the questions he asks are made to seem like they’re some kind of mystery. There’s not. He’d have the answer with just some simple research.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
An example of Tucker's inability to do research

These same problems exist with coronavirus death reporting, no? The fact is, we don’t have perfect data for either. I think it’s good to ask questions of vaccine safety and to hold everyone accountable, but I also think Tucker was too loose in that segment and irresponsible. He could have framed it a little better. And of course, the overreaction on the left is ludicrous. Not everyone is going to agree and not everyone is going to take the vaccine. Best thing to do is acknowledge questions, dispassionately she are better info if it exists. And let people make their own decisions.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The questions he asks are related to safety and effectiveness of the vaccine. What do experts disagree on in terms of safety and effectiveness?

Many of the questions he asks are made to seem like they’re some kind of mystery. There’s not. He’d have the answer with just some simple research.
The Tweet is no longer available, so I don’t know what questions you’re talking about.

But there was plenty of disagreement by experts about how the J&J vaccine blood clot issue was handled.

Feel free to answer all the questions he had and demonstrate the unanimity of expert opinion if you want.

But if your suggestion is that we know all or any possible issues coming out of various vaccines, I don’t think that is a certainty. I do believe the benefits heavily out weigh the risks. However, some may have justifiable vaccine questions, like for pregnant women, children, etc.

stocker08

Reaction score
These same problems exist with coronavirus death reporting, no? The fact is, we don’t have perfect data for either. I think it’s good to ask questions of vaccine safety and to hold everyone accountable, but I also think Tucker was too loose in that segment and irresponsible. He could have framed it a little better. And of course, the overreaction on the left is ludicrous. Not everyone is going to agree and not everyone is going to take the vaccine. Best thing to do is acknowledge questions, dispassionately she are better info if it exists. And let people make their own decisions.

This is a knee slapper....coming from the "MEDIA IS FAKE NEWS" crowd? LOLOLOLOLOL!

howeda7

Reaction score
This is a knee slapper....coming from the "MEDIA IS FAKE NEWS" crowd? LOLOLOLOLOL!
Tucker is the best. Fearless! So Fool2 has to defend him. Even though he rarely watches.

Section2

Reaction score
Tucker is the best. Fearless! So Fool2 has to defend him. Even though he rarely watches.
The perfect Howie post. I literally said what he did was wrong. That’s defending him now. And more accusations that I’m lying about watching him. When are you going to admit you love Brian Stelter? Your posts track his show perfectly. Coincidence?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Btw, if experts have so much unanimity of the most used vaccines, and we now have over a hundred million fully vaccinated, why hasn’t the FDA given the vaccines full approval?

Top Bottom