6 teens charged with sexually abusing, taunting nursing home residents

Gopher4Life

Reaction score
I'm guessing these six animals all come from solid homes with outstanding parenting, clear moral guidelines, and strong religious influences. Not.

NateDawgUM

bored with recruiting talk
Reaction score
You don't need to believe in God to know that it's wrong to do things like this, G4L.

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
And as usual the "system" will whip them with a wet noodle for their dispicable(sp) acts.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
And as usual the "system" will whip them with a wet noodle for their dispicable(sp) acts.
People spend time in jail for possessing pot, but these animals will get off with suspended sentences? Makes sense. The "system" has been broken for too long.

Are these girls the girlfriends of the animals who terrorized the campers in the boundry waters area a while back?

Gopher4Life

Reaction score
Nate,

>>You don't need to believe in God to know that it's wrong to do things like this, G4L.<<

I didn't say that. However, one would be foolish not to recognize this behavior as a tragic result of dysfunctional families in our increasingly amoral society.

jamiche

Reaction score
G4

I'm guessing these six animals all come from solid homes with outstanding parenting, clear moral guidelines, and strong religious influences. Not.
You have no idea what kind of homes these kids come from. You might be surprised. I can just about promise you that the kids' devout religiosity will come up during the sentencing phase of the trial.

Gopher4Life

Reaction score
jamiche,

I'll await your report of the trial, but "devout religiosity" doesn't mean squat.

Gopher4Life

Reaction score
It might work, but "devout religiosity" (ie. going through the motions) doesn't mean squat.

jamiche

Reaction score
It doesn't mean squat unless a bunch of poor fools buy it.

Top Bottom