justthefacts

Reaction score
Wow. With your record of predictions, that‘s practically an endorsement.

Not really a stretch though since Trump will likely lead all polls. Any possibility you’ll make that same statement about being 2nd in the polls?
A) Please link to one of these bad predictions? Did I at one point say that we'd have 100M vaccine doses by end of December or something?

B) You went from "DeSantis is the front runner" to betting that DeSantis would finish 2nd in one poll pretty quickly

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Joe Biden sticks foot in mouth. Quite often. Breaking news. You're free to obsess over each one. Trump lied dozens of times per day and you gave zero $%cks.

What is the meaning of this gibberish: continue to stack the deck in unprecedented, unconstitutional fashion (if the Supreme Ct wusses out) so that a Republican can never win the presidency.
The Dems have been looking to do away with the filibuster, add states in DC and PR, and federalize voting legislation. First to stack the deck the third stacks the deck unconstitutionally.

Fortunately, Joe Machin is backtracking on his weak statement on Sunday about the filibuster.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
A) Please link to one of these bad predictions? Did I at one point say that we'd have 100M vaccine doses by end of December or something?

B) You went from "DeSantis is the front runner" to betting that DeSantis would finish 2nd in one poll pretty quickly
Trump isn’t going to run. That’s my prediction. DeSantis would be the front runner without Trump in the race.

I didn’t say that we’d have 100m vaccine doses by the end of the 2020. I said the Trump Administration said that. Btw, Trump was mocked for saying that everyone that needed to be vaccinated would be by April last fall. He was mocked and ridiculed. Now, 6 months later, Joe says it will happen by May, and he’s lauded by the media. Trump and his administration, despite his shortcomings, are the reason why we are getting out of this mess. Joe’s just trying to take credit for it.

BTW, is it still winter? Just wonder when the long dark winter is going to be over?

stocker08

Reaction score
"stack the deck"? WTF?!? It's almost like he's trying to act like he's not a giant shill of a party deadset on destroying our Constitution and democracy itself to try to gain and retain power.

As the repubs actively attempt to suppress voting in any way possible. lol.

golf

Reaction score
I like desantis for 2024 but he has some trump feistiness to him that makes him an easier media target. The media will be loaded for bear again in 2024 and rubio or crenshaw are definitely smaller targets. Both very thoughtful. Rubio would help with hispanics and the navy seal angle cant hurt for crenshaw.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I like desantis for 2024 but he has some trump feistiness to him that makes him an easier media target. The media will be loaded for bear again in 2024 and rubio or crenshaw are definitely smaller targets. Both very thoughtful. Rubio would help with hispanics and the navy seal angle cant hurt for crenshaw.
I am a Rubio supporter. Congressmen (Crenshaw) have little to no chance. But DeSantis has a significant advantage over Rubio in that he is an executive and has run a government.

I want to win 2024 far more than I want to win with any one person. Apparently, the Dems felt the same way b/c they won with a senile, feeble old man, though he’s not the one really in charge.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Trump isn’t going to run. That’s my prediction. DeSantis would be the front runner without Trump in the race.

I didn’t say that we’d have 100m vaccine doses by the end of the 2020. I said the Trump Administration said that. Btw, Trump was mocked for saying that everyone that needed to be vaccinated would be by April last fall. He was mocked and ridiculed. Now, 6 months later, Joe says it will happen by May, and he’s lauded by the media. Trump and his administration, despite his shortcomings, are the reason why we are getting out of this mess. Joe’s just trying to take credit for it.

BTW, is it still winter? Just wonder when the long dark winter is going to be over?
Over 300,000 people died during the long, dark winter.

Not sure how that's relevant, though.

golf

Reaction score
I am a Rubio supporter. Congressmen (Crenshaw) have little to no chance. But DeSantis has a significant advantage over Rubio in that he is an executive and has run a government.

I want to win 2024 far more than I want to win with any one person. Apparently, the Dems felt the same way b/c they won with a senile, feeble old man, though he’s not the one really in charge.

Yeah, i really havent seen anything about crenshaw running but he's impressive in my book. Rubio and desantis top of my list.

howeda7

Reaction score
The Dems have been looking to do away with the filibuster, add states in DC and PR, and federalize voting legislation. First to stack the deck the third stacks the deck unconstitutionally.

Fortunately, Joe Machin is backtracking on his weak statement on Sunday about the filibuster.

Why does that mean R's can never win again? Why can't they get the majority of Americans to vote for them?

How does making it easier for everyone to vote stack the deck?

Cutting early voting, Sunday voting, making "one drop box per county" isn't R's stacking the deck, you unbelievable hypocrite you?

justthefacts

Reaction score

This you?

kwFopTZ.jpg

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Why does that mean R's can never win again? Why can't they get the majority of Americans to vote for them?

How does making it easier for everyone to vote stack the deck?

Cutting early voting, Sunday voting, making "one drop box per county" isn't R's stacking the deck, you unbelievable hypocrite you?
Ban voter ID, mandate universal mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, same day voter registration, online registration, prohibition of checking with other states for duplicate registration, nationwide automatic voter registration, and naturally, the legislation targets demographics that favor Democrats.

Yeah, it’s all good with howie. F the US and state Constitutions!

Elections have consequences!

Let’s just go ahead and legalize 20m illegals while were at it. Get them all registered to vote.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Over 300,000 people died during the long, dark winter.

Not sure how that's relevant, though.
Deaths and cases are plummeting. Did Joe believe himself when he said he would “crush the virus” or when he said “there’s nothing we can do about it”?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This you?

kwFopTZ.jpg
That was before January 6. Pretty simple stuff.

BTW, you ignored my post Jan 6 posts that noted that Trump has made his re-election extremely difficult. You have a habit of ignoring posts that you know explicitly counter your narrative.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Ban voter ID, mandate universal mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, same day voter registration, online registration, prohibition of checking with other states for duplicate registration, nationwide automatic voter registration, and naturally, the legislation targets demographics that favor Democrats.

Yeah, it’s all good with howie. F the US and state Constitutions!

Elections have consequences!

Let’s just go ahead and legalize 20m illegals while were at it. Get them all registered to vote.
You either haven't read the bill or are lying. There can be reasonable compromise on this, but the QOP seems hell-bent on voter suppression instead.

howeda7

Reaction score

BTW, you ignored my post Jan 6 posts that noted that Trump has made his re-election extremely difficult. You have a habit of ignoring posts that you know explicitly counter your narrative.
The base's love and utter devotion to Trump wasn't lessened on Jan. 6. You are in serious denial if you think otherwise.

justthefacts

Reaction score

You have a habit of changing your predictions when they turn out not to be true.

If only someone could have predicted that Trump would make a huge deal out of saying Biden stole the election. Why didn't people on this board talk about that before January 6?

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The base's love and utter devotion to Trump wasn't lessened on Jan. 6. You are in serious denial if you think otherwise.
It takes the vast majority of the party’s support to win. Trump has lost a significant portion of that support, otherwise he might have had a good chance. He may be the king maker, but he won’t be the king of the Republican Party.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Wow. You really got him. 😂🤣

” Crenshaw said the stocks he purchased were essentially advice from Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy and “Mad Money” on CNBC.

“They call me wolf of Washington out here. We get on my phone app and buying a couple stocks based on what Barstool Sports tells me and what Mad Money tells me. I mean that’s basically — so I think the highest stock purchase was around three thousand dollars. You know it’s just so ridiculous that the article said one hundred and twenty thousand it’s just a straight-up lie,” Crenshaw told the Daily Caller.​

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You have a habit of changing your predictions when they turn out not to be true.

If only someone could have predicted that Trump would make a huge deal out of saying Biden stole the election. Why didn't people on this board talk about that before January 6?

I don’t know what this has to do with me or my predictions. But I have told you, when you post GH webpages, it doesn’t take me to a quote. I don’t even know what you’re referring to. Is it so hard to post the actual quote so someone can see what you’re referring to unknown posts part of the thing to make others think you have something.

Back to my original response to your comment about DeSantis. Are you willing to predict that DeSantis will not be in the top 2 of future polls of GOP nominee polls?

Wally

Reaction score
Giving American citizens representation is stacking the deck.
🙄🙄🙄

Just say you hate people and they don't deserve to have a voice.

DC population 692,683
Puerto Rico population 2,860,853
Wyoming population 578,759

Justify it for any reason beyond your selfishness.....

Cat got your tongue????

Wally

Reaction score
Back to my original response to your comment about DeSantis. Are you willing to predict that DeSantis will not be in the top 2 of future polls of GOP nominee polls?

Texts show county commissioner, wealthy developer said vaccination drive for wealthy ZIP codes would give Florida governor exposure for potential 2022 reelection​

(CNN)Text messages show that Manatee County, Florida, Commissioner Vanessa Baugh and developer Rex Jensen said a planned vaccination drive largely serving a wealthy, gated community may give Gov. Ron DeSantis "exposure here" ahead of a potential 2022 reelection campaign.

"Gov said he might show up," Jensen, the real estate developer of Lakewood Ranch, said in a text message that was sent before the vaccination drive began. "Should try to see if that would help him get exposure here."

"Excellent point," Baugh responded. "After all, 22 is right around the corner."

Baugh, herself, has previously admitted that she directed county employees to limit the vaccine drive to residents from two ZIP codes that largely made up the wealthy community.

howeda7

Reaction score

Texts show county commissioner, wealthy developer said vaccination drive for wealthy ZIP codes would give Florida governor exposure for potential 2022 reelection​

(CNN)Text messages show that Manatee County, Florida, Commissioner Vanessa Baugh and developer Rex Jensen said a planned vaccination drive largely serving a wealthy, gated community may give Gov. Ron DeSantis "exposure here" ahead of a potential 2022 reelection campaign.

"Gov said he might show up," Jensen, the real estate developer of Lakewood Ranch, said in a text message that was sent before the vaccination drive began. "Should try to see if that would help him get exposure here."

"Excellent point," Baugh responded. "After all, 22 is right around the corner."

Baugh, herself, has previously admitted that she directed county employees to limit the vaccine drive to residents from two ZIP codes that largely made up the wealthy community.

If KGF picks you as his new hero / rising star, Run!

justthefacts

Reaction score
Wow. You really got him. 😂🤣

” Crenshaw said the stocks he purchased were essentially advice from Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy and “Mad Money” on CNBC.

“They call me wolf of Washington out here. We get on my phone app and buying a couple stocks based on what Barstool Sports tells me and what Mad Money tells me. I mean that’s basically — so I think the highest stock purchase was around three thousand dollars. You know it’s just so ridiculous that the article said one hundred and twenty thousand it’s just a straight-up lie,” Crenshaw told the Daily Caller.​

BREAKING NEWS: Guy who did something wrong defends himself! More at 11!

justthefacts

Reaction score
I don’t know what this has to do with me or my predictions. But I have told you, when you post GH webpages, it doesn’t take me to a quote. I don’t even know what you’re referring to. Is it so hard to post the actual quote so someone can see what you’re referring to unknown posts part of the thing to make others think you have something.

I wasn't trying to go to a particular post. I was linking to several very long threads that discussed Trump's approach to the post-election period well in advance.

I originally said that DeSantis would never be #1 in any reputable poll. I'll say that DeSantis won't consistently poll at #2.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to go to a particular post. I was linking to several very long threads that discussed Trump's approach to the post-election period well in advance.

I originally said that DeSantis would never be #1 in any reputable poll. I'll say that DeSantis won't consistently poll at #2.
“Consistently”? Wow. Bold. You can always redefine your definition of consistently differently depending on how it works out.

I’ve already noted that a few years is a long time and things can happen, but DeSantis is the clear rising presidential prospect. If Covid continues to wind down as it has, DeSantis will be the one governor of a big state that will have a record of great success to point to in that he has deterred death tolls of the elderly in LTCFs, successfully opened schools in September, and minimized damage to the state economy, all while big state Dem governors were doing just the opposite.

As I recall, you were THE biggest critic of DeSantis on this forum for some time.
Nice analysis!

howeda7

Reaction score
Giving American citizens representation is stacking the deck.
🙄🙄🙄

Just say you hate people and they don't deserve to have a voice.

DC population 692,683
Puerto Rico population 2,860,853
Wyoming population 578,759

Justify it for any reason beyond your selfishness.....
There's no reason a Republican can't win the Senate/House seats in Puerto Rico or the EC votes with a decent candidate. They are just so set to default voter suppression right now they can't see the forest for the trees.

Section2

Reaction score
There's no reason a Republican can't win the Senate/House seats in Puerto Rico or the EC votes with a decent candidate. They are just so set to default voter suppression right now they can't see the forest for the trees.
Ah, so we’ve already moved on to PR and DC statehood, and it’s suppression to oppose.

howeda7

Reaction score
Ah, so we’ve already moved on to PR and DC statehood, and it’s suppression to oppose.
It's not "suppression" but the only reason R's are opposed to PR is that they think they can't win there. Which is dumb because they could.

Top Bottom