Section2

Reaction score
Ask yourself if your analysis of these women has anything to do with their attractiveness? Are there any hotties out there that are called 'shrill' or are 'unlikeable?' Just asking.
Thought more about this. The hottest member of Congress is AOC. By a lot. Not sure she’s quite shrill, but yes she is unlikable. Unless you like your hotties really really stupid.

howeda7

Reaction score
How much will the ticket cost me?
The cost of the ticket is not the issue. The train might be driven by a drunk 4 year old since 4 year olds can both drink and drive in Libertarian fantasy land.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Thought more about this. The hottest member of Congress is AOC. By a lot. Not sure she’s quite shrill, but yes she is unlikable. Unless you like your hotties really really stupid.
You don't like AOC, so she is stupid. Good analysis.

cncmin

Reaction score
The defund the police idiocy hurt the Dems. But I feel it if hadn't been George Floyd, they would have found something else to hang their "vote Trump or there will be no police and your suburbs will be "invaded" messaging on. They were always going with that.
Right. But this was all over the news, just months before the election. The timing would only have been worse had it taken place a month or two later.

Wally

Reaction score
Right. But this was all over the news, just months before the election. The timing would only have been worse had it taken place a month or two later.

Yea it was bad timing.

If election was held at beginning of December instead of November, I think Biden would have destroyed Trump even worse given how Covid has exploded in the last month.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I’d be all about Crenshaw. Pit him against Tulsi or Yang, and you may have young people give a crap about politics. This year, both sides had only old, uninspiring candidates. Trump, Biden, Warren, Bernie. Let’s get some young talent. Think about all the energy needed and stress involved with being President. Now think of how much less sharp, quick thinking, open to new ideas a 70+ year old is versus a 40 year old. You can call me ageist, but I think there should be an age cap on these offices, just like there is a minimum age. You are not the same person when you’re Trump/Biden’s age.

Biden isn’t making any decision. He is doing whatever the Dems tell him to do. I think it would be reckless to run him again in 2024, based solely on his age and capabilities. I don't think Harris is likable enough to win as the headliner. As a VP, she didn’t get scrutinized much, especially being a minority woman. But her track record as a DA/AG is bad in relation to poor/minorities. She is too much of a liability with her record to keep enough of the black vote.

Crenshaw's entire appeal is saying stupid stuff on Twitter.

forever a gopher

Reaction score
Crenshaw's entire appeal is saying stupid stuff on Twitter.

I guess it depends on what the definition of "unreasonable search and seizure" is. That's a pretty broad term that you can drive a bus through. I'm pretty sure I remember everybody up in arms about the Brianna Taylor search and seizure (talking about their grounds for the warrant, not the resultant shooting). It's the job of our legislators to determine what that definition is, and what the police/government can/can't do. On the surface, his comment can be refuted. However, the point of the matter deserves debate. I'll take him at the spirit of his comment- I don't think it's lawful for the police to break up family parties based on something a governor unilaterally dictated. This was not debated and voted on by our elected legislators. If it was, it would be determined unconstitutional. However, a governor dictating due to "emergency powers" makes it OK.

You must not be aware of this twitter thing if you're shocked that people are saying outrageous things. That's literally all of twitter. It's how the communication system is formatted, and why it's complete garbage.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Rising star....
Geezus howie, you are pathetic.

DeSantis is the front runner for President in 2024. It’s a long way off and lots of things can happen (See Cuomo). But if whoever is controlling Joe Biden continues to run the WH like Bernie Sanders would have, assuming the Dems don’t end the filibuster and continue to stack the deck in unprecedented, unconstitutional fashion (if the Supreme Ct wusses out) so that a Republican can never win the presidency, Republicans will have a few great candidates to challenge whoever is controlling Biden, or Harris, if Biden is ever forced to speak extemporaneously to the press and public. Is is possible to go 4 years without holding a presidential press conference?

howeda7

Reaction score

continue to stack the deck in unprecedented, unconstitutional fashion (if the Supreme Ct wusses out) so that a Republican can never win the presidency, Republicans will have a few great candidates to challenge whoever is controlling Biden, or Harris, if Biden is ever forced to speak extemporaneously to the press and public. Is is possible to go 4 years without holding a presidential press conference?
Lighten up, Francis. Crenshaw has been a rising star.

What is this gibberish supposed to mean?

Biden beat or tied your hero in 3 debates not 6 months ago.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's a ridiculous statement. Joe has ignored Bernie and the far left and is getting stuff done. Bernie's $15/hour hill to die on was a flop, as per usual.

justthefacts

Reaction score

DeSantis is the front runner for President in 2024. It’s a long way off and lots of things can happen (See Cuomo). But if whoever is controlling Joe Biden continues to run the WH like Bernie Sanders would have, assuming the Dems don’t end the filibuster and continue to stack the deck in unprecedented, unconstitutional fashion (if the Supreme Ct wusses out) so that a Republican can never win the presidency, Republicans will have a few great candidates to challenge whoever is controlling Biden, or Harris, if Biden is ever forced to speak extemporaneously to the press and public. Is is possible to go 4 years without holding a presidential press conference?
I predict that DeSantis leads exactly zero reputable polls between now and the GOP Convention

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I predict that DeSantis leads exactly zero reputable polls between now and the GOP Convention
Wow. With your record of predictions, that‘s practically an endorsement.

Not really a stretch though since Trump will likely lead all polls. Any possibility you’ll make that same statement about being 2nd in the polls?

Wally

Reaction score
Ted Cruz has 2024 in the bag...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Lighten up, Francis. Crenshaw has been a rising star.

What is this gibberish supposed to mean?

Biden beat or tied your hero in 3 debates not 6 months ago.
You nit-picked everything and anything that Trump said on a daily basis as he stopped to talked to the press and took questions nearly every time he went to Marine One. Joe can’t remember his Defense Secretary’s name or the Pentagon, otherwise known by Joe as “that outfit over there”, and you become Sgt Schultz. “I know nothing! Nothing!”

howeda7

Reaction score
You nit-picked everything and anything that Trump said on a daily basis as he stopped to talked to the press and took questions nearly every time he went to Marine One. Joe can’t remember his Defense Secretary’s name or the Pentagon, otherwise known by Joe as “that outfit over there”, and you become Sgt Schultz. “I know nothing! Nothing!”
Joe Biden sticks foot in mouth. Quite often. Breaking news. You're free to obsess over each one. Trump lied dozens of times per day and you gave zero $%cks.

What is the meaning of this gibberish: continue to stack the deck in unprecedented, unconstitutional fashion (if the Supreme Ct wusses out) so that a Republican can never win the presidency.

cncmin

Reaction score
Joe Biden sticks foot in mouth. Quite often. Breaking news. You're free to obsess over each one. Trump lied dozens of times per day and you gave zero $%cks.

What is the meaning of this gibberish: continue to stack the deck in unprecedented, unconstitutional fashion (if the Supreme Ct wusses out) so that a Republican can never win the presidency.
"stack the deck"? WTF?!? It's almost like he's trying to act like he's not a giant shill of a party deadset on destroying our Constitution and democracy itself to try to gain and retain power.

Spoofin

Reaction score
"stack the deck"? WTF?!? It's almost like he's trying to act like he's not a giant shill of a party deadset on destroying our Constitution and democracy itself to try to gain and retain power.
Another perfect use of the bat sh!t crazy icon wasted. Really, GH, we need it.

Top Bottom