GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I can't wait to see Trump run again in 2024 and lose to Harris.

Losing to a black woman might permanently destroy the soon to be ex-president's ego. He just might lose his mental faculties.

I don't think Trump will run again in 2024. I dont't see him having the support he did in the past!

* We will have to see if Biden can put togeter a good staff that is not to far left.

* We will have to see within the next 2 years if Biden can bring a colalition of moderat Republecans and Democrats together to pass bills that are good for the Country.

Only President Cleveland skipped a term and was re elected Prsident twice.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Even with two women .... it's still two white women.

The ticket that would be the most difficult to beat would be lead by intelligent, black republicans.

Does the GOP have the balls to go there in 2024? We'll see.
A lot of people mention Tim Scott. But if the primary comes down to Tucker/Ivanka and Tim Scott, do you think he's going to win? I don't.

howeda7

Reaction score
The question isn’t whether there was fraud favoring Democrats, it’s whether it was significant enough to make a difference and whether it can be identified.

I suspect it was, but these establishment Dem metro areas are expert at cheating. In Pennsylvania, they not only unconstitutionally liberalized the election laws in the middle of the election season, but this liberalization made it much easier to cheat if you could keep the polls watchers from seeing what was happening.

One example, mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania were supposed to separate ballots received before the end of election hours and those arriving later per the SCOTUS. Instead, Pennsylvania has no idea if the rules were followed, whether late arriving ballots were separated, all while envelopes were discarded, and everyone claims to have no idea. It appears to be a choreographed effort to permit cheating and mishandling of ballots with significant partisan involvement.

I‘m absolutely certain it won’t happen, but the only fair way to determine this election is to re-vote for President and Senate*(where applicable) in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan*, Wisconsin, Arizona*, and Nevada. There were too many voting irregularities to determine a truthful outcome in those states. I think that would be more acceptable than a court ruling ballots being disqualified. Voting audits are likely more practical to determine fraud in hindsight.

More importantly, election processes need far more rigorous oversight than what currently exists in Democrat metro strongholds. It is a violation of the equal protections clause of the Constitutional to permit different standards of election oversight for rural and urban voting districts. Poll watchers need to be given equal access at both elections centers.
Biden's margins in Philly are lower than Hillary's. And turnout was flat even though it was up everywhere else in the state. Trump lost PA because the suburbs turned on him and the working class areas like Scranton came back to Biden to some extent. Not because "they cheated in Philly." The same thing exists in Michigan. And Wisconsin. It wasn't Milwaukee that swung, it was the suburbs.

Your hero lost bigly and you can't accept it. We know. No need to pound the sour grapes into wine.

howeda7

Reaction score
Nah. The Trumps will go back to their good lives...probably entering the independent digital political media scene that's exploding now. The Trump kids would need to run for some lower office first before entering the national scene. They aren't independently accomplished...except for maybe Ivanka, and she's a Democrat.
I don't know if she was a Democrat, but she's already transitioned herself. She recently became pro life etc. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she ran for the GOP nomination.

howeda7

Reaction score
I mean .... at some point, the lower you sink, you have to start turning people off, right???

There's a reason why Libertarians only get 5% of the vote and that only (don't know the actual number, but let's go with) 5% of people support Qanon.
I'm afraid QAnon is above 5% and rising.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden's margins in Philly are lower than Hillary's. And turnout was flat even though it was up everywhere else in the state. Trump lost PA because the suburbs turned on him and the working class areas like Scranton came back to Biden to some extent. Not because "they cheated in Philly." The same thing exists in Michigan. And Wisconsin. It wasn't Milwaukee that swung, it was the suburbs.

Your hero lost bigly and you can't accept it. We know. No need to pound the sour grapes into wine.
Did you hear Joe Frazier voted? He’s been dead by 9 years.

It’s very possible everything will be explained. I’m patient and look forward to see what the entirety of the allegations are and what can be proven.

As I said, other than Trump’s loss, this was a very good election for Republicans. I doubt that Trump would get much done without a majority in the House in the first 2 years of a 2nd term except continue his Federal court judge nominations with an R senate. But I also hate to see us regress on ME peace, government regulation, on China, and Paris Accord.

Norseland Store

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Am excited about Dan Crenshaw and Kayleigh McEnany running at some point. Both are very cerebral, very likable, and have striking personal stories.
I’d like to see Crenshaw run for governor of Texas first. Gain some executive experience. Republican governors have historically done well nationally

howeda7

Reaction score
Did you hear Joe Frazier voted? He’s been dead by 9 years.

It’s very possible everything will be explained. I’m patient and look forward to see what the entirety of the allegations are and what can be proven.

As I said, other than Trump’s loss, this was a very good election for Republicans. I doubt that Trump would get much done without a majority in the House in the first 2 years of a 2nd term except continue his Federal court judge nominations with an R senate. But I also hate to see us regress on ME peace, government regulation, on China, and Paris Accord.
bigtrial.net eh? Don't you feel a little ashamed for being this desperate?

Wally

Reaction score
3.5 years from now, all Trump has to do is criticize the leading Repub candidate and the Democrats will remember him fondly. GW was the devil incarnate, but now they praise him. McCain and Romney were fascist, racist, sexist homophobes in 2008 and 2012 but now they're statesmen. It's quite funny.

McCain and Romney were decent candidates who ran into a superior candidate.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
bigtrial.net eh? Don't you feel a little ashamed for being this desperate?
I want the electoral and constitutional process to occur. I guess you don’t. Afraid of something?

The voter rolls in the metro area of Philadelphia includes 100s of thousands of dated inactive voters. It shouldn’t be too hard to determine if these voters simply decided to vote after not having voted in past elections...if they’re still alive.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Exactly. He's forming a COVID task force on Monday and plans to have them give daily briefings. I care that he can do the job and hire competent people around him.
I really really have to ask; have you ever stopped and looked at just who you agree with and who is agreeing with you? It is quite the eclectic collection of 'characters'...

forever a gopher

Reaction score
Am excited about Dan Crenshaw and Kayleigh McEnany running at some point. Both are very cerebral, very likable, and have striking personal stories.
I’d be all about Crenshaw. Pit him against Tulsi or Yang, and you may have young people give a crap about politics. This year, both sides had only old, uninspiring candidates. Trump, Biden, Warren, Bernie. Let’s get some young talent. Think about all the energy needed and stress involved with being President. Now think of how much less sharp, quick thinking, open to new ideas a 70+ year old is versus a 40 year old. You can call me ageist, but I think there should be an age cap on these offices, just like there is a minimum age. You are not the same person when you’re Trump/Biden’s age.

Biden isn’t making any decision. He is doing whatever the Dems tell him to do. I think it would be reckless to run him again in 2024, based solely on his age and capabilities. I don't think Harris is likable enough to win as the headliner. As a VP, she didn’t get scrutinized much, especially being a minority woman. But her track record as a DA/AG is bad in relation to poor/minorities. She is too much of a liability with her record to keep enough of the black vote.

golf

Reaction score
I’d be all about Crenshaw. Pit him against Tulsi, and you may have young people give a crap about politics. This year, both sides had only old, uninspiring candidates. Trump, Biden, Warren, Bernie. Let’s get some young talent. Think about all the energy needed and stress involved with being President. Now think of how much less sharp, quick thinking, open to new ideas a 70+ year old is versus a 40 year old. You can call me ageist, but I think there should be an age cap on these offices, just like there is a minimum age. You are not the same person when you’re Trump/Biden’s age.

Biden isn’t making any decision. He is doing whatever the Dems tell him to do. I think it would be reckless to run him again in 2024, based solely on his age and capabilities. I don't think Harris is likable enough to win as the headliner. As a VP, she didn’t get scrutinized much, especially being a minority woman. But her track record as a DA/AG is bad in relation to poor/minorities. She is too much of a liability with her record to keep enough of the black vote.

Good points. I am no doubt biased but will push back a little regarding trump's energy level. I think many younger people would have trouble keeping up with him.

forever a gopher

Reaction score
Good points. I am no doubt biased but will push back a little regarding trump's energy level. I think many younger people would have trouble keeping up with him.
Yes, but the dude is jacked up on drugs of some kind. Energy level is only part of it. It’s biologically proven your mind deteriorates with age. But we just ignore that in our elected officials.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
McCain and Romney were decent candidates who ran into a superior candidate.
Why yes, McCain and Romney were fine establishment lap-dog candidates!
200.gif

And for all you Crenshaw fanboys, look at his stance on red flag laws. No thanks.

golf

Reaction score
This is complete revisionist history. Both were mocked on here after they lost, I remember it well.

Also easy to forget that mccain had pulled even in the polls with obama in september and then the recession hit. Of course today's pollsters would never have had mccain within 10.

howeda7

Reaction score
I want the electoral and constitutional process to occur. I guess you don’t. Afraid of something?

The voter rolls in the metro area of Philadelphia includes 100s of thousands of dated inactive voters. It shouldn’t be too hard to determine if these voters simply decided to vote after not having voted in past elections...if they’re still alive.
Again, Biden got less net votes out of Philly than Hillary. Philly is not why Trump lost.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is complete revisionist history. Both were mocked on here after they lost, I remember it well.
McCain was mocked....by people like Beeg and CRG. He was a good candidate who had to run after W and came up against a once in a generation candidate on the other side.

Romney was not a good candidate. At all. He was a fake, rich, out of touch weather vane who just wanted to be President please and it showed. But he is a decent person. I think that's all any non-R has said.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Again, Biden got less net votes out of Philly than Hillary. Philly is not why Trump lost.
Actually, I took a look at Pennsylvania counties. Virtually every county in the state, other than Philadelphia, increased its proportion of Democrat voters to Republican voters from 2016 to 2020. If I were suspicious, that would suggest to me that voter fraud that may have occurred was by individuals submitting mail-in ballots for people (Democrats) that were no longer eligible voters. This is certainly possible since Pennsylvania unconstitutionally relaxed its voting rules by dropping signature verification, allowing very late mail-in ballots, possibly not separating late ballots, and not allowing Republican poll watchers to view the process of receiving and recording ballots.

This appears to be quite different than what occurred in other states, especially ones that didn’t relax its voting processes.

Wally

Reaction score
Maybe the riots in Philly?
Hmm could that change votes?
Maybe....

chri1673

Reaction score
Even with two women .... it's still two white women.

The ticket that would be the most difficult to beat would be lead by intelligent, black republicans.

Does the GOP have the balls to go there in 2024? We'll see.

You do know Nikki Haley isnt white right? Her paired with what you said above would be a strong ticket(either order).

Top Bottom