KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
2 just said she was unlikeable in this very thread. I'm sure you'll vote for Covid Kristi Noem though.
You said “shrill“. He said unlikeable. There is no relationship in those two words.

howeda7

Reaction score
You said “shrill“. He said unlikeable. There is no relationship in those two words.
You guys called Hillary shrill and unlikeable. Kamala's just unlikeable. We know why. You can scream liar all you want.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You guys called Hillary shrill and unlikeable. Kamala's just unlikeable. We know why. You can scream liar all you want.
And is a key word. You didn’t say unlikeable. S2 did. They are not the same.

Kamala has her issues. She tanked before the primaries b/c of them.

Gopherguy0723

Reaction score
And is a key word. You didn’t say unlikeable. S2 did. They are not the same.

Kamala has her issues. She tanked before the primaries b/c of them.
That's true, but Biden won the 3rd time. It took Nixon a few times. Reagan twice. I wouldn't put much stock her not winning this year.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I guess making racist comments is better than making sexist comments?
Racist? Hahahahaha. You guys need to get a new trick.

Mocking someone PRETENDING to be Native American isn’t racist. It’s quite the opposite.

howeda7

Reaction score
Racist? Hahahahaha. You guys need to get a new trick.

Mocking someone PRETENDING to be Native American isn’t racist. It’s quite the opposite.
I guess you, an old white man, would know. Have you told the Native Americans who said it is?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
One of the other Fellas called her shrill. Probably 2.
If you search the word “shrill” on GH, CRG once called Pocahontas shrill in 2019.

Actually, you have the most use of the word “shrill” and it’s not close.

Wally

Reaction score
I have no issue with Yang. His supporters on Twitter were as annoying as Bernie Bros though.

I don't do twitter or any social media, only what gets posted here.

John Galt

Reaction score
Trump was the single greatest thing that ever happened to the media. Facebook, Twitter, CNN, Fox, NBC, the New York Times/WSJ owe more of their profits to Trump than any other person in human history. Trump literally made them tens of billions of dollars as people clicked on every story and consumed more politics than ever before. There is no way they are letting go of this cash cow even with the election over. People in both parties, especially the left, will continue to follow Trump’s every move and be far more interested in what he’s doing than Biden’s foreign policy. I’ll predict Trump threads will continue to far outnumber Biden threads on GH and it will be just a matter of time before Trump 2024 speculation begins. The left on here, you know who you are, has nothing better to do with their lives than follow Trump. They are like lost sheep and won’t have any purpose in life with a Biden administration. The Trump phenomenon and interest only accelerates from here.

Wally

Reaction score
Trump was the single greatest thing that ever happened to the media. Facebook, Twitter, CNN, Fox, NBC, the New York Times/WSJ owe more of their profits to Trump than any other person in human history. Trump literally made them tens of billions of dollars as people clicked on every story and consumed more politics than ever before. There is no way they are letting go of this cash cow even with the election over. People in both parties, especially the left, will continue to follow Trump’s every move and be far more interested in what he’s doing than Biden’s foreign policy. I’ll predict Trump threads will continue to far outnumber Biden threads on GH and it will be just a matter of time before Trump 2024 speculation begins. The left on here, you know who you are, has nothing better to do with their lives than follow Trump. They are like lost sheep and won’t have any purpose in life with a Biden administration. The Trump phenomenon and interest only accelerates from here.

I didn't consume more media, I quit paying attention to dump because he was such a joke. Most of the news I consume is not political.

howeda7

Reaction score
Who cares.
Exactly. He's forming a COVID task force on Monday and plans to have them give daily briefings. I care that he can do the job and hire competent people around him.

John Galt

Reaction score
I didn't consume more media, I quit paying attention to dump because he was such a joke. Most of the news I consume is not political.
You’ve been on GH a ton discussing Trump, which drives up their traffic and advertising dollars. That constitutes media consumption and is making them loads of money.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Exactly. He's forming a COVID task force on Monday and plans to have them give daily briefings. I care that he can do the job and hire competent people around him.

Corn Pop won't be organizing anything. Hopefully he hires strong rational people to make competent decisions for him, unlike G.W. who had shithead neocons advising him, or the country will suffer.

ecoperson

Reaction score
Nope... the media and, more importantly, most of Americans, are literally tired of the daily crap. They're all willing to give up 'tens of billions' to watch this disappear. There is no phenomenon. The second coming that has been worshiped for the last 5 years can never be replaced. This is a cult of personality.

Wally

Reaction score
You’ve been on GH a ton discussing Trump, which drives up their traffic and advertising dollars. That constitutes media consumption and is making them loads of money.

I want a refund of my registration fee!!!

John Galt

Reaction score
Nope... the media and, more importantly, most of Americans, are literally tired of the daily crap. They're all willing to give up 'tens of billions' to watch this disappear. There is no phenomenon. The second coming that has been worshiped for the last 5 years can never be replaced. This is a cult of personality.
Umm, it’s the media making all the money and they’ll keep the train rolling. It has nothing to do with people wanting it to go away. Let’s watch how many more Trump threads Howie, broke, jtf and the others keep making. They’ve invested 4 years of their lives in this - they won’t be able to just give it up.

John Galt

Reaction score
Lol - just look at Murray. He started another Trump thread while I was writing this.

Top Bottom