GopherJake

Reaction score
I mean seriously. The first thing Red states would do is put up big beautiful walls, Soviet style. Seems like he should start getting ready, either by moving to a Red state or learning how to scale walls.
There would be a few holes in the wall to accept the cash through.

stocker08

Reaction score
I mean seriously. The first thing Red states would do is put up big beautiful walls, Soviet style. Seems like he should start getting ready, either by moving to a Red state or learning how to scale walls.

Red states would never vote to secede. Receive way too much federal assistance. Net takers.

Wally

Reaction score

Its priceless enjoying the benefits of a Progressive state while trying to destroy it.

Calgon, take them away.

howeda7

Reaction score
A paradise of "freedom", low taxes, a government that does the bare minimum at all times and has proactively banned trans kids from playing sports just in case one ever got the notion, is on their western border. But I don't see the Minnesota Fellas flocking to it yet, despite Hitler Walz's best efforts. I wonder why?

Section2

Reaction score
You: Joe Biden is INCOMPETENT and has dementia!
Also you: Joe Biden is totally lucid, vicious, and downright MEAN! :-(

So which one of these do you want to stick with?
Biden’s “chains” comment was 9 years ago. I wasn’t arguing he was suffering dementia then. The different to today is stark. Unless you’re a hack.

Section2

Reaction score
We all know that none of the progs would allow states to secede. The second it became a serious movement the media would go full on blitz which would make their attacks on Trump look tame. You’d all be convinced that it must not be allowed and any means to stop it would actually be just and moral. It would never be allowed. You probably have no idea why.

cncmin

Reaction score
We all know that none of the progs would allow states to secede. The second it became a serious movement the media would go full on blitz which would make their attacks on Trump look tame. You’d all be convinced that it must not be allowed and any means to stop it would actually be just and moral. It would never be allowed. You probably have no idea why.
You honestly believe Blue states wouldn't be talking secession were the Red states to have cheated and installed Trump as dictator? Really?

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
You honestly believe Blue states wouldn't be talking secession were the Red states to have cheated and installed Trump as dictator? Really?
Zero chance. And give up control? That’s what Dems are after. Just cheat better and win.

cncmin

Reaction score
Zero chance. And give up control? That’s what Dems are after. Just cheat better and win.
When your posts get this mind-numbingly dumb, it's time to call it a night. Good night, man.

Wally

Reaction score
Biden’s “chains” comment was 9 years ago. I wasn’t arguing he was suffering dementia then. The different to today is stark. Unless you’re a hack.

I have never said he isn't mentally diminished, just that he is better than Dump. And that he will hire better people than Dump which is the most important thing a leader can do.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I have never said he isn't mentally diminished, just that he is better than Dump. And that he will hire better people than Dump which is the most important thing a leader can do.

Even at Joe's present age, he is mentally like a chef's knife compared to Section 8's butterknife mental acuity.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Fixed #4:

Sell insane conspiracy theories to people who want those theories to be the truth, and will accept them as true just so long as literally anyone of importance proclaims it as the truth.

Top Bottom