Section2

Reaction score
You should be honest here. If the roles were reversed, and rural America was blue and inner city American was red, you'd be singing a completely different tune.
Says someone who has never considered for a second why cities are Democrat strongholds. You probably think it’s just because smart people live in cities.

Section2

Reaction score
Sounds like you're saying that the GOP is pro-white and anti-all-else. Weird.
That’s what Howie is saying. And he’s saying a 90%+ Hispanic country could easily become a solid red state. I’m sure even you can see that he’s lying or concern trolling.

Section2

Reaction score
Red states severely under-represent metro areas as portion of populace (and as a portion of income and wealth) in not only their state legislatures, but at the federal level through absurd gerrymandering practices and voting suppression tactics. In both cases, it gives the Republican Party power they shouldn't have, if the system was set up fairly. As the Boston Tea Party did, seems about time for the metro areas to rebel against those states who tax them without proper representation by seceding and forming their own states. That would be one way to either quickly end the practice of gerrymandering, or solve the misrepresentation of these folks at the federal level. If this happened, the QOP might not hold the House or Senate for the next several decades. At the very least, it would force the QOP to either start being fair or actually try to work for votes instead of simply cheating and gaming the system.
Gerrymandering is not an exclusively Republican tactic. Let’s dispense with that fiction. I’m not even going to bother arguing with your absurd cheating allegations.
But I’m all for secession. It’s long past time to break up the US into many countries. There is no way back.

howeda7

Reaction score
"Biden is so old and frail! Trump 2024 Dragon Energy!"

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
That’s what Howie is saying. And he’s saying a 90%+ Hispanic country could easily become a solid red state. I’m sure even you can see that he’s lying or concern trolling.
And if the QOP would stop being those things, it could easily win a place like Puerto Rico, which is hardly a Liberal stronghold. I didn't say it would be "solid red" but it would be as winnable as Florida.

Wally

Reaction score
Gerrymandering is not an exclusively Republican tactic.

Not exclusively, but I think Republicans are more extreme with it. I am open to proof otherwise.

Is Minnesota Gerrymandered?
I have heard Maryland is for their whooping 3 or 4 house seats. Maryland is the only case of blatant anti democratic Gerrymandering by Democrats I have heard about. The Republican examples are many, maybe dozens.

Prove I am wrong.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't even think Trump was that talented of a carnival barker (when he had a script propped up in front of him, of course).

Trump was always (and still is) nothing more than a totem.

They'll find another one. "They" being a small, but malignant group of wealthy people hell bent on breaking apart this country by manipulating the still small but not insignificantly so group of people who thrive on hatred.

howeda7

Reaction score
Not exclusively, but I think Republicans are more extreme with it. I am open to proof otherwise.

Is Minnesota Gerrymandered?
I have heard Maryland is for their whooping 3 or 4 house seats. Maryland is the only case of blatant anti democratic Gerrymandering by Democrats I have heard about. The Republican examples are many, maybe dozens.

Prove I am wrong.
This. There's 2-3 states that have Dem gerrymandering and Maryland is the only one that's blatant. The R's have more than a dozen. Naturally, Fool2 thinks these two things are the "same".

cncmin

Reaction score
Gerrymandering is not an exclusively Republican tactic. Let’s dispense with that fiction. I’m not even going to bother arguing with your absurd cheating allegations.
But I’m all for secession. It’s long past time to break up the US into many countries. There is no way back.
Exclusively, no, but primarily, certainly. The number of R states with gerrymandering is numerous, while there are a few D states that do it. Further, and quite notably, the Dems in Congress are trying to pass laws to limit gerrymandering. Republicans have never done such, and openly want to allow it. And of course the Republicans are trying to cheat. WTH?! We just got through a prime example of that very thing from November through January. Is your memory really that poor?

As for "secession", the only reason we need it or should have it is because you and other tools believe in an alternative reality designed to divide us. As if we should be separating apart over six Dr. Suess books no longer being published. Idiotic.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
And if the QOP would stop being those things, it could easily win a place like Puerto Rico, which is hardly a Liberal stronghold. I didn't say it would be "solid red" but it would be as winnable as Florida.
They aren’t those things. It’s a narrative spun by the left. The left isn’t going to stop spinning that narrative. It’s effective. Mitt Romney was going to enslave blacks. Reality? Not even slightly. Effective? Probably.

cncmin

Reaction score
They aren’t those things. It’s a narrative spun by the left. The left isn’t going to stop spinning that narrative. It’s effective. Mitt Romney was going to enslave blacks. Reality? Not even slightly. Effective? Probably.
Yeahhhhh. No significant number of people said that.

Section2

Reaction score
Exclusively, no, but primarily, certainly. The number of R states with gerrymandering is numerous, while there are a few D states that do it. Further, and quite notably, the Dems in Congress are trying to pass laws to limit gerrymandering. Republicans have never done such, and openly want to allow it. And of course the Republicans are trying to cheat. WTH?! We just got through a prime example of that very thing from November through January. Is your memory really that poor?

As for "secession", the only reason we need it or should have it is because you and other tools believe in an alternative reality designed to divide us. As if we should be separating apart over six Dr. Suess books no longer being published. Idiotic.
No, not primarily either.
Legal challenges are not cheating.
We need secession because Dems and Rs and their various wings have fundamentally different ideas about what kind of political system we should have. It’s not about cultural issues. The Dems openly oppose the enlightenment, our founding principles, capitalism etc.
These two fundamental ideologies are way too far apart and that divide is growing sharper by the day. Long past time to peacefully separate.

cncmin

Reaction score
We need secession because Dems and Rs and their various wings have fundamentally different ideas about what kind of political system we should have. It’s not about cultural issues. The Dems openly oppose the enlightenment, our founding principles, capitalism etc.
These two fundamental ideologies are way too far apart and that divide is growing sharper by the day. Long past time to peacefully separate.
I guess if one side (republicans) want to tear up our Constitution and install a RW autocracy, and you and the rest of the other anti-American Confederates think autocratic dictatorship is the way to go, indeed, we are in trouble.

cncmin

Reaction score
Not primarily Republicans doing the gerrymandering, huh. You might want to delve into the facts and evidence before stating that kind of garbage.

howeda7

Reaction score
No one said Romney was going to enslave anyone except Joe Biden in one of his foot-in-mouth episodes. Romney lost because he was a terrible candidate running against a reasonably popular incumbent.

howeda7

Reaction score
Not primarily Republicans doing the gerrymandering, huh. You might want to delve into the facts and evidence before stating that kind of garbage.
2's not big on facts. And his new solution to everything is "succession" even though that's never going to happen and if it did, he'd never leave his blue Edina bubble anyway.

Spoofin

Reaction score
@cncmin talking facts and evidence. Now this is cute. The same guy that declared white men are spreading COVID most based on a gathering he attended with 10 other people. Speaking of garbage....

Section2

Reaction score
No one said Romney was going to enslave anyone except Joe Biden in one of his foot-in-mouth episodes. Romney lost because he was a terrible candidate running against a reasonably popular incumbent.
Oh, it was foot in mouth. Did he apologize or take it back?

LesBolstad

Reaction score
@cncmin talking facts and evidence. Now this is cute. The same guy that declared white men are spreading COVID most based on a gathering he attended with 10 other people. Speaking of garbage....

No doubt the goofiest misfit on GH is CRINGY. MplsGopher is close but he has some good sport takes.

Section2

Reaction score
2's not big on facts. And his new solution to everything is "succession" even though that's never going to happen and if it did, he'd never leave his blue Edina bubble anyway.
Overton window Howie. No solutions can be discussed unless Howie thinks it’s likely.

cncmin

Reaction score
Oh, it was foot in mouth. Did he apologize or take it back?
You: Joe Biden is INCOMPETENT and has dementia!
Also you: Joe Biden is totally lucid, vicious, and downright MEAN! :-(

So which one of these do you want to stick with?

cncmin

Reaction score
You should at least move to red state first, so you'll be ready.
I mean seriously. The first thing Red states would do is put up big beautiful walls, Soviet style. Seems like he should start getting ready, either by moving to a Red state or learning how to scale walls.

Top Bottom