TruthSeeker

Reaction score
I can't wait to see Trump run again in 2024 and lose to Harris.

Losing to a black woman might permanently destroy the soon to be ex-president's ego. He just might lose his mental faculties.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Losing to a black woman might permanently destroy the soon to be ex-president's ego. He just might lose his mental faculties.
You should avoid making predictions. You suck at it.

Not to mention hindsight analysis.

Section2

Reaction score

Harris has no shot to win the nomination. She’s extremely unlikable. Being in the spotlight for 4 years isn’t going to change that.
Trump wasn’t slipping nearly as much as Biden, despite Howies lies, but he still slipped from 4 years ago. I think he’ll probably enjoy life and move on.
The absolute best will be the way the left pretends Trump was a great guy compared to the current nominee, who is literally Hitler.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Harris has no shot to win the nomination. She’s extremely unlikable. Being in the spotlight for 4 years isn’t going to change that.
Trump wasn’t slipping nearly as much as Biden, despite Howies lies, but he still slipped from 4 years ago. I think he’ll probably enjoy life and move on.
The absolute best will be the way the left pretends Trump was a great guy compared to the current nominee, who is literally Hitler.
I’d like to see Rudy G make a 2024 run. He has the bona fides imho.

howeda7

Reaction score
Tucker Carlson/Ivanka vs. Biden. People keep assuming he won't run for re-election. I say it's 50/50.

howeda7

Reaction score
Biden landslide! Dem Senate landslide!
Truthseeker says!
Polls!

LMAO!
306-232 while losing the popular vote by millions was a massive victory. 306-232 while winning the popular vote by 6-7 million isn't. Because Susan Collins.

stocker08

Reaction score

Black women unlikeable. But as unlikable as Hillary Clinton!?

Trump slipped way past Biden. Couldn't keep on topic.....just kind of rambled. Trump was in horrible shape, mentally.

stocker08

Reaction score
306-232 while losing the popular vote by millions was a massive victory. 306-232 while winning the popular vote by 6-7 million isn't. Because Susan Collins.

You can't make it up. 306-232 was a landslide in 2016. Don't you remember?

GoGophersUMN

Reaction score
Yang 2024, I'm all in....
I don't like him but I think he'd make the most sense for the Democrats.

Biden was successful because he was up against Trump. The farther left side of the party would have preferred Yang or Bernie but they voted for him because a vote for him was a vote against Trump. If the Republicans go to someone more mainstream that isn't as hated as Trump, a lot of people who voted for Biden will stay home in 2024. Plus there's the age thing. When he takes office, Biden will be the oldest person who has ever been president. Another 8 years would be a lot. If he's even up for it, I think a lot of voters would be hesitant about someone who would be 86 when their term ended.

Harris seems like the next most likely option but I think she'd have the same issue with voters staying home. She's more progressive now but I think her record will keep a lot of liberals from voting for her when not against Trump.

Yang seems to be in the direction the party is moving, could have decent crossover support from poor Republicans who feel the country isn't set up for them to succeed, and doesn't have the history of Harris.

stocker08

Reaction score

Biden was successful because he was up against Trump. The farther left side of the party would have preferred Yang or Bernie but they voted for him because a vote for him was a vote against Trump. If the Republicans go to someone more mainstream that isn't as hated as Trump, a lot of people who voted for Biden will stay home in 2024. Plus there's the age thing. When he takes office, Biden will be the oldest person who has ever been president. Another 8 years would be a lot. If he's even up for it, I think a lot of voters would be hesitant about someone who would be 86 when their term ended.

Harris seems like the next most likely option but I think she'd have the same issue with voters staying home. She's more progressive now but I think her record will keep a lot of liberals from voting for her when not against Trump.

Yang seems to be in the direction the party is moving, could have decent crossover support from poor Republicans who feel the country isn't set up for them to succeed, and doesn't have the history of Harris.

I'd give it a 10% chance that Biden runs again in 2024. Very small. And I think it would be difficult for the democrats to get behind Harris in 2024. But if Biden steps down after the first term....I have a feeling that it would be difficult not to run the VP.

Guess we'll see.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh, so now state margins of victory don’t matter? I thought sure you said they did in 2016.

Section2

Reaction score
If you gotta wait 5 days to call the election, it wasn’t a landslide.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
I'd give it a 10% chance that Biden runs again in 2024. Very small. And I think it would be difficult for the democrats to get behind Harris in 2024. But if Biden steps down after the first term....I have a feeling that it would be difficult not to run the VP.

Guess we'll see.
Yeah, not sure I would even go that high. Would be very difficult.

Wally

Reaction score

Yang is centrist, not far left. He is businessman, then ran a non-profit helping small businesses in down and out areas of country, many Republican areas. He believes strongly in capitalism and the American worker.

More importantly he believes in using science and data to solve the problems of the country, not the typical BULLSHIT that has no data or reality supporting it.

howeda7

Reaction score
Black women unlikeable. But as unlikable as Hillary Clinton!?

Trump slipped way past Biden. Couldn't keep on topic.....just kind of rambled. Trump was in horrible shape, mentally.
The Fellas always seem to find women politicians "shrill" and "unlikeable." I wonder why that is?

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s called a pandemic. It caused mail in ballots which are counted last. This is such basic stuff and easily understandable.
If not for the PA GOP, the mail ballots in PA would have been counted and released at poll closing. Biden would have been up 75-25 and Trump would have "surged" back to to within a point. And the race would have been called Tuesday night. And the entire thing would have been over by Wednesday morning, latest. Biden's margins in MI/WI/PA are all going to end up the same/higher than Trump's. The only difference is how the vote was cast/counted.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Maybe you should sit this one out Mr Landslide.
Trump said he won a landslide victory
when he won 306 EVs and lost the popular vote. Biden will win at least as many and win the popular vote.

According to Trump's definition, this is a massive landslide.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yang is centrist, not far left. He is businessman, then ran a non-profit helping small businesses in down and out areas of country, many Republican areas. He believes strongly in capitalism and the American worker.

More importantly he believes in using science and data to solve the problems of the country, not the typical BULLSHIT that has no data or reality supporting it.
I have no issue with Yang. His supporters on Twitter were as annoying as Bernie Bros though.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The Fellas always seem to find women politicians "shrill" and "unlikeable." I wonder why that is?
Liar! No one said that.

She does laugh a lot at serious questions.

We do know that Harris tanked in the primaries after she was taken down by another Democrat woman that lots of Republicans had respect for.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump said he won a landslide victory
when he won 306 EVs and lost the popular vote. Biden will win at least as many and win the popular vote.

According to Trump's definition, this is a massive landslide.
So you are now in concurrence with Trump’s definitions? Ok then, we see what your reality is. The same one you criticize.

howeda7

Reaction score
Liar! No one said that.

She does laugh a lot at serious questions.

We do know that Harris tanked in the primaries after she was taken down by another Democrat woman that lots of Republicans had respect for.
2 just said she was unlikeable in this very thread. I'm sure you'll vote for Covid Kristi Noem though.

Top Bottom