2022 Recruiting

Ragnor

Reaction score
Where do you see #45 nationally?
Looks like here: https://www.prepgirlshoops.com/2022-rankings

Heyer and Holloway are ranked 36 and 45 respectively. Only Minnesotans ranked higher are Nnaji, Braun & Battle at 7, 21 & 29 respectively.

Holloway looked impressive on the video. Very active, agile and lots of energy. Don't know if she can shoot the 3 to help keep things spread out when she is on the court but she seemed to have nice touch from midrange.

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score

Doogie interviews Mallory.

Chaska junior Mallory Heyer talked to KSTP Sports about her recent commitment to play for the Gophers women's basketball team. Before her junior season begins, she's already topped 1,000 career points.

Heyer is also a standout player for the Minnesota Fury AAU program, and dominates for Chaska's volleyball team.

She chose the Gophers over Utah, Iowa, Iowa State, and other high-major programs.

bball_craz_26

Reaction score
Brianna McDaniel, 5’10 G, Kenwood Academy (IL) ESPN Ranked #30 announced her top 15 schools.

Wisconsin, Texas A&M, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Michigan State, Clemson, Georgia, Louisville, Texas, Maryland, Florida, Miami, Mississippi State, Duke

Belzx009

Reaction score
I would love to get Braun to join this class. How many scholarships are available for 2022?

gopher572

Reaction score
I would love to get Braun to join this class. How many scholarships are available for 2022?
There are no current scholarships available for 2022 with the recent verbals of Mallory Heyer and Nia Holloway.

If the Gophers get immediate eligibility for Kayla Mershon, that would open up a spot. I have not read if they have applied for a waiver. But it seems like the NCAA is approving more of them this season.

gopher572

Reaction score
Holloway to stay home, verbally accepts U of M scholarship

Top Bottom