2020 US Senatorial elections

howeda7

Reaction score
What gay rights has Lindsey voted against?
Which ones hasn't he voted against? And he's proudly ramming through a SCOTUS nominee who will likely gladly vote to overturn gay marriage as will the last one he pushed through.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Which ones hasn't he voted against? And he's proudly ramming through a SCOTUS nominee who will likely gladly vote to overturn gay marriage as will the last one he pushed through.
Geezus howie. Gay marriage isn’t being overturned. Do you believe everything that comes out of the LW media’s mouth?

And if you consider complying with their constitutional obligation as “ramming through”, you must have really been outraged at the way Obamacare was passed, b/c that was ramming legislation through without a single Republican vote. And Obama didn’t give a shit!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Mark Kelly (D-AZ) Campaign Spox Calls Police ‘Worthless F—ing Pigs’

Things aren't going well for the libs in AZ. First the debate was a disaster for Kelly, then the videos where Kelly is saying one thing on guns now but planning to confiscate them after the election, and now the police are "worthless f-ing pigs". Basically, he's just in line with the rest of the lib politicians, but the problem is voters are finding out about it.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Tina is still running from answering questions. If the liberal ideas were so good, you'd think the candidates would want to talk about them instead of hiding in basements.

howeda7

Reaction score
David Perdue just had a "macaca" moment. Georgia is where Virginia was in 2006/2008 in more ways than one.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
We know you hate Kamala because she’s a strong woman. You want all women to be docile and in the kitchen.

Democrats on the other hand know how to respect all women’s wishes, regardless what they choose to do with their lives.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
We know you hate Kamala because she’s a strong woman. You want all women to be docile and in the kitchen.

Democrats on the other hand know how to respect all women’s wishes, regardless what they choose to do with their lives.
You are being sarcastic here, right? Posting something like this during the "handmaids tale" SC nominations is great, especially when you're talking about "Willie Brown" Com-Allah. Thanks for the laugh :clap:

cjbfbp

Reaction score
If anyone in the country liked Kamala Harris that could be damaging. Luckily, no one does.
Yeah, sure; in contrast, everyone loves David Perdue.

Having said that, I still expect Perdue to win that race unless there is a major Democratic voting surge in GA. Ossoff's style just doesn't seem to grab voters. He failed to win the Georgia 6th congressional seat in the 2017 special election despite a lot of attention and mega resources thrown his way. Democrat Lucy McBath, who had never run for office before, defeated the same opponent a year and a half later in a race with much less attention and far less resources.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
ACB is incredibly intelligent, certainly moreso than me. Very strong, very poised, very disciplined. No dirt to be found, no matter how hard you dig. I have immense respect for her. On paper, maybe one of the most qualified candidates to be nominated in some time. It's unquestionable that she'll be confirmed.

If I was a Democratic senator, I would be tempted to vote for her. But of course I wouldn't. Because I know she desires to end the ACA, end abortion rights, end basic human rights for significant sections of the population, and so on. She would like to end rights to use contraception. She just knows that's too far gone, in mainstream culture. Said as much. She has signed her name to these things. So it is only on those grounds, of ideology, that I could never vote to confirm her.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Yep, this is the libs, "dragging candidates across the finish line"

bga1

Reaction score
Yep, this is the libs, "dragging candidates across the finish line"

Dragging Joe, dragging Kamala, dragging Cunningham..wow that is some group they are trying to get across the goal line with.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
In 2024, when all those Democrat Senate seats are up for grabs, they will be sprinting away from Democrat leadership and will be suddenly independent.

Frankly, your post is pointless. Every politician runs a local election based on the electorate. James is going to get Trump voters regardless. He is working for non-Trump voters. Surprise.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I do believe I will need to see some kind of link documenting this, any of it really. Those darn SCOTUS boogeymen again; abortion, gay marriage, it's all going the way of the Do-Do I guess, huh Howie? Anything else this crazy radical SCOTUS is suddenly going to impose on the entire country against our free will?

Donovan

Reaction score
I do believe I will need to see some kind of link documenting this, any of it really. Those darn SCOTUS boogeymen again; abortion, gay marriage, it's all going the way of the Do-Do I guess, huh Howie? Anything else this crazy radical SCOTUS is suddenly going to impose on the entire country against our free will?
Yea, I gave up thinking there would be anything offered up.

Top Bottom