2020 US Senatorial elections

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Democrats apparently don’t think voters have the right to know stuff before they vote for them. Cunningham won’t answer the question if there are more affairs.

stocker08

Reaction score
Good. Don't answer. Repubs used the fake guise of "giving the voters a voice" in 2016 as their justification for blocking Obama's SC pick. Now they're rewriting history by saying it was actually because of the split WH/Senate. Lying dotards. Dems should absolutely keep their ideas about SC expansion to themselves. No high ground for the right told hold any longer.

Wally

Reaction score
Good. Don't answer. Repubs used the fake guise of "giving the voters a voice" in 2016 as their justification for blocking Obama's SC pick. Now they're rewriting history by saying it was actually because of the split WH/Senate. Lying dotards. Dems should absolutely keep their ideas about SC expansion to themselves. No high ground for the right told hold any longer.
No need to become another Lying Lindsey Graham...

Livingat45north

Reaction score
According to RCP, here are the polls done this month in the NC Senate race. Guess which one Lyin' Howie decided was the only one worthy of his post. BTW, Trafalager has this as a this race being less than 1% difference, and they have Trump leading by nearly 2 points. It's a good thing we all have Lyin' Howie to tell us which polls are right and that we can ignore all the others -- especially ignore any polls that actually have a history of being correct.

1602548782851.png

howeda7

Reaction score
I remember when howie thought McGrath was going to give Mitch a run for his money.
You're so full of it. Please find where I said that, liar. She's not a great candidate and even if she was, it's freaking Kentucky. Turtle Mitch would have to be banging rent boys with Lindsey to be in any real danger.

bga1

Reaction score
You're so full of it. Please find where I said that, liar. She's not a great candidate and even if she was, it's freaking Kentucky. Turtle Mitch would have to be banging rent boys with Lindsey to be in any real danger.
Your mind needs to be steam cleaned. Yuck.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I don’t believe that Lindsey Graham is gay, but I don’t get all the homophobia from the lefties on this board. I thought it was supposed to be anyone’s choice who they love?

So here we have howie using homophobic slander to criticize Graham and McConnell.

That’s not very woke howie.

howeda7

Reaction score
I don’t believe that Lindsey Graham is gay, but I don’t get all the homophobia from the lefties on this board. I thought it was supposed to be anyone’s choice who they love?

So here we have howie using homophobic slander to criticize Graham and McConnell.

That’s not very woke howie.
No one cares that he's gay. They care that he's a hypocrite who votes against gay rights while paying hookers on the side. But very woke of you to defend him.

Let me know when you find where I said Mitch was getting a run for his money.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
No one cares that he's gay. They care that he's a hypocrite who votes against gay rights while paying hookers on the side. But very woke of you to defend him.

Maybe it was just a dream you had that you posted about. About McConnell. Not Graham.

howeda7

Reaction score
That $100 million that the left put into Harrison is paying off. They reeaally hate Graham.

But don’t count on beating Graham. It’s a skewed poll. 😂🤣😂
Lindsey's weeping and whining about the money tells me his internals confirm that he's not ahead.

bigticket1

Reaction score
Texas Senator John Cornyn ,in a close fight for his job, tweets a picture of some Democratic Senators in close consultation not wearing masks with the caption "Masks ?". And fails to mention that the picture was taken in 2018. Before COVID 19 existed.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Texas Senator John Cornyn ,in a close fight for his job, tweets a picture of some Democratic Senators in close consultation not wearing masks with the caption "Masks ?". And fails to mention that the picture was taken in 2018. Before COVID 19 existed.
Well if he loses his seat, he can always go to work for CNN

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It’s not close.

Donovan

Reaction score

What gay rights has Lindsey voted against?

Top Bottom