2020 Presidential Election - Trump versus Biden

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I was literally about to post "but what about the terror organization made up out of thin air, to give a cardboard cut-out to conservatives to counter-attack (ie, "Antifa") that Dems won't denounce???".

And LOL, look who already went there?

Minnesota

Reaction score
Should we start prosecuting ideas?

I think we should stick to prosecuting people for the things they actually do....
The fellas really struggle with the fact that anti-fascism is indeed an ideology.

scools12

Reaction score
It’s funny when the actual fascists think they’re anti-fascism.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Refuses to condemn it? She totally dismissed QAnon b/c of it insignificance. That‘s more important than condemning something. It’s mocking it and relegating it to almost trash.

I watched the program and this is a gross distortion of what McDaniels was saying.

howie, your Twitter sources are lying scumbags.

And if they are talking about this Michigan group, there’s is no “organization” to condemn.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Best line of the morning on This Week with Geo Stephanopoulos by Chris Christie:

“Joe Biden’s answer on packing the court reminds me of Wimpy from Popeye cartoons. I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.”

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Joe Biden dropping out of the race in 1987 due to his lack of integrity & character.

The guy is a long time lying politician. I’ve watched his most recent speeches and he keeps repeating the lies of Charlottesville, Covid, suckers and losers, etc.

Fox News weekend anchor, Leland Vittert, destroyed one of Biden’s spokeswomen this afternoon for her unwillingness to answer one simple question: “Are these Hunter Biden’s emails?”

She wouldn’t do it b/c she can’t. The only thing she could do is deflect. The above will be tweeted out, I’m sure.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
People waiting in line to see Trump in Ocala Fla. Ask yourself this: Would anyone wait in a line that was more than a mile long, to see Joe Biden? The MSM wants you not to trust your own eyes, & just take their word for it.

Trump line Ocala Fla.jpg

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Warren stumps for Biden in Brooklyn Park today. You can't make this up and I don't think it's a parody account. It's a nice seasonal touch having the pumpkins by the podium!:clap:

Attachments

bga1

Reaction score
Would he then be guilty of the emoluments clause by some weird jtf logic? Feels like a trick...

Look! He put in $100 million so he could buy the office for 4 more years and make money off of his hotels!

howeda7

Reaction score
I thought this was one of KGF's cartoons at first. Creepy.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Would he then be guilty of the emoluments clause by some weird jtf logic? Feels like a trick...

Look! He put in $100 million so he could buy the office for 4 more years and make money off of his hotels!
Which of the three things isn't true, do you think? If all 3 are true, he'd put a bunch of money into his campaign like he said he would in 2016

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Fox News weekend anchor, Leland Vittert, destroyed one of Biden’s spokeswomen this afternoon for her unwillingness to answer one simple question: “Are these Hunter Biden’s emails?”

She wouldn’t do it b/c she can’t. The only thing she could do is deflect. The above will be tweeted out, I’m sure.
This is a must watch video.

This is the interview I was referring to above. Biden’s campaigner gets destroyed b/c she can’t answer a simple question. Vittert also calls her out for Biden criticizing the media.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden lied about the endorsement from the Pennsylvania Boilermakers Union during the ABC town hall. They endorsed Trump.

howeda7

Reaction score
Refuses to condemn it? She totally dismissed QAnon b/c of it insignificance. That‘s more important than condemning something. It’s mocking it and relegating it to almost trash.

I watched the program and this is a gross distortion of what McDaniels was saying.

howie, your Twitter sources are lying scumbags.

And if they are talking about this Michigan group, there’s is no “organization” to condemn.
It's so insignificant that the party Rona leads has multiple members of Congress who are full on believers in Qanon and the President has given it his wink and nod of approval. How many Dem Congressional candidates are members of Anitfa? None.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It's so insignificant that the party Rona leads has multiple members of Congress who are full on believers in Qanon and the President has given it his wink and nod of approval. How many Dem Congressional candidates are members of Anitfa? None.
You are so full of shit. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

QAnon isn’t even an idea.

Top Bottom