2020 Presidential Election - Trump versus Biden

howeda7

Reaction score
Agree with Georgia. Winning Ohio and Iowa, or even coming very close, would be remarkable swings but I agree that neither is beyond the realm of possibility and those may be more likely than Texas given that they both went for Obama twice.
Texas is still too far off. It will get down to 2-3% though. The long lines in Houston and other places are interesting though. I suspect Trump will hold onto Ohio and Iowa by the skin of his teeth.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If Trump wins GA by four he's not winning the election.
If Trump is up by 18 in Louisiana as Trafalgar has him up today, he may very well win the election.

The last Trafalgar poll in Georgia was in July when he was up by 6 and my inclination is to think that is still about right.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden’s biggest lies about things Trump has said or done:

Charlottesville “good people on both sides” comments, Covid is a hoax, Trump has done nothing about Covid, all Covid deaths could’ve been avoided, and more recently Covid “affects virtually nobody”.

Biden is a disgusting liar!

Throw another log (lie) on the fire. And this isn’t a “lie” about crowd size.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
The Forever Trumpers are demanding that norms be followed if they're out of power! Crocodile tears.

LMAO!

I don't phucking think so.

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah, if only we had the technology to record one show while watching another simultaneously
I don't have it at my house. I have bare bones basic cable and internet. No cable news basically nothing but local channels, perfect.

Wally

Reaction score
If Trump is up by 18 in Louisiana as Trafalgar has him up today, he may very well win the election.

The last Trafalgar poll in Georgia was in July when he was up by 6 and my inclination is to think that is still about right.
Based on????
LOL

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden is taking CV so much more serious than Trump, he wears 2 masks. Either that or he forgot he already had one on.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Looks like Walz with his dictator rights tried to shut down this Trump campaign event that happened in Northfield. AG Ellison called the owners of farm at the last minute before it happened to say they needed to file plans with the State that would have to be approved before they could have anyone attend. All kneel to the great Dictator of Minnesota.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Yemen, which Obama called his greatest success, is a travesty of a situation. We're basically talking about the extermination of a people. Trump undid a lot of Obama/Biden travesties around the world, this is one where he hasn't done enough. Maybe this good news is the start of slowly undoing yet another Obama/Biden foreign policy catastrophe.

Wally

Reaction score
Yemen, which Obama called his greatest success, is a travesty of a situation. We're basically talking about the extermination of a people. Trump undid a lot of Obama/Biden travesties around the world, this is one where he hasn't done enough. Maybe this good news is the start of slowly undoing yet another Obama/Biden foreign policy catastrophe.

Wow just wow, you don't know what your talking about.

The Trump administration informed congressional committees that it will go ahead with 22 military sales to the Saudis, United Arab Emirates and Jordan, infuriating lawmakers by circumventing a long-standing precedent for congressional review of major weapons sales.

Members of Congress had been blocking sales of offensive military equipment to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates for months, angry about the huge civilian toll from their air campaign in Yemen, as well as human rights abuses such as the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at a Saudi consulate in Turkey

bga1

Reaction score
There's so many to choose from. You've got tarflagger.
Almost all of the polls say that Biden is going to win easily. Yet a lot of you guys seem pretty uneasy. :)
I think it will be close.

Wally

Reaction score
Almost all of the polls say that Biden is going to win easily. Yet a lot of you guys seem pretty uneasy. :)
I think it will be close.
I honestly have no idea, I think Biden will win but who knows.

justthefacts

Reaction score

That Trafalgar poll has Trump off 4 full points from where he was in 2016:

golfing18now

Reaction score
I say with 100% sincerity, that if the President could have toned down the WWE attitude about everything, he’d be re-elected in a landslide. It isn’t simply that the media is out to get him. They are. Even in moments when he isn’t filtered by the press, it’s pretty clear he has no off switch. People are worn out by the swagger, bravado, and having to decode what he means.
Biden isn’t leading because he’s set the world on fire, it’s because people want to feel calm and quiet.
Insert all your impeachment and spygate grievances here, but the President leaned into that wind and let the sails fill.
If we are going to be worse off with Biden, some of that blame goes to the folks who couldn’t recognize when constant swagger and self promotion jumped the shark.
You are 100% correct here.

Top Bottom