2020 Presidential Election - Trump versus Biden

bga1

Reaction score
uh oh....Hunter's emails show daddy Joe involved.....

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.
But DJT jr met with a Russian attorney about Russian adoptions!!!!!!!!!

howeda7

Reaction score

I knew you'd take the bait on this one. The desperation is strong.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
NBC is doing a Trump Town Hall at exactly at the same time that ABC scheduled theirs with Biden, and on the night that the debate was supposed to take place...

...and lefties are taking it well. 😂🤣😂🤣

Let’s hope that NBC and ABC have some REAL undecided voters and not Biden supporters claiming to be undecided at both events.

bga1

Reaction score
NBC is doing a Trump Town Hall at exactly at the same time that ABC scheduled theirs with Biden, and on the night that the debate was supposed to take place...

Let’s hope that NBC and ABC have some REAL undecided voters and not Biden supporters claiming to be undecided at both events.
NBC will have undecided Biden supporters and so will ABC. So it will be even....

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden’s biggest lies about things Trump has said or done:

Charlottesville “good people on both sides” comments, Covid is a hoax, Trump has done nothing about Covid, all Covid deaths could’ve been avoided, and more recently Covid “affects virtually nobody”.

Biden is a disgusting liar!

bga1

Reaction score
Biden’s biggest lies about things Trump has said or done:

Charlottesville “good people on both sides” comments, Covid is a hoax, Trump has done nothing about Covid, all Covid deaths could’ve been avoided, and more recently Covid “affects virtually nobody”.

Biden is a disgusting liar!

Joe is in trouble- their internal polls are showing something different than the MSM gaslight polls. It is desperation time and they think the way to win is now to fool the seniors. Shameful.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Joe is in trouble- their internal polls are showing something different than the MSM gaslight polls. It is desperation time and they think the way to win is now to fool the seniors. Shameful.
Oh yeah, another lie is that Trump is going to take your SS.

There are so many Biden lies that it’s hard to remember them all.

bga1

Reaction score
Facebook is all in for the Dems...so much for a neutral platform

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Whoops, another Trafalger poll was just released. Can't be right, it shows Trump in the lead and Howie in last place, even getting a smaller percentage than "Someone Else" and "Undecided". How come no one likes Howie?

1602694413394.png

howeda7

Reaction score

The outrage over them doing it is dumb. However, at least do it at 9 so viewers who want to can watch both.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
If Trump wins GA by four he's not winning the election.
Probably true in this case but he won GA by only slightly more than 5 points last time. Georgia was one of a minority of states where Clinton did improve upon Obama's 2012 performance. Texas and Arizona were two others.

Wally

Reaction score

This makes Trump look pathetic to schedule his at the same time. The funny thing, its probably good for Biden that he did. Just like Trump talking non-stop in the debate was good for Biden.

If Trump wasn't an idiot he would have scheduled his a day after Biden and he could really change the race but no he is a douche who you know will be bragging his townhall got more viewers. I will watch Trump's because its like a car crash, you cannot help but look.

howeda7

Reaction score
This makes Trump look pathetic to schedule his at the same time. The funny thing, its probably good for Biden that he did. Just like Trump talking non-stop in the debate was good for Biden.

If Trump wasn't an idiot he would have scheduled his a day after Biden and he could really change the race but no he is a douche who you know will be bragging his townhall got more viewers. I will watch Trump's because its like a car crash, you cannot help but look.
I don't think it would change the race regardless, but yes it reeks of him needing to do this for his ego.

howeda7

Reaction score
Probably true in this case but he won GA by only slightly more than 5 points last time. Georgia was one of a minority of states where Clinton did improve upon Obama's 2012 performance. Texas and Arizona were two others.
True. I was thinking it was 6-7 last time. FWIW, I expect GA to be within 2 points one way or the other. Same with Ohio and Iowa. Those will be the 3 closest states.

Wally

Reaction score
Sounds like GA, TX and AZ with soon be democrat states....unless Republicans wake up.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Sounds like GA, TX and AZ with soon be democrat states....unless Republicans wake up.
GA was slightly higher than a 5% margin, Arizona was about 3.5%, and Texas was about a 9% margin in 2016. So far in the polling for this election, we're seeing Arizona as a toss-up leaning blue, Georgia as a pure toss-up, and Texas as leaning red so we are seeing a little more red-to-blue movement in the group. I suspect Arizona will go for Biden, Georgia could go either way (I have no idea), and Texas will remain a bridge a bit too far in this election.

I was very encouraged by the mass of determined Georgia Democratic voters that came out yesterday during its first day of early voting. Some of them showed up at 4 AM and some of them waited as long as 10 hours to vote.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
True. I was thinking it was 6-7 last time. FWIW, I expect GA to be within 2 points one way or the other. Same with Ohio and Iowa. Those will be the 3 closest states.
Agree with Georgia. Winning Ohio and Iowa, or even coming very close, would be remarkable swings but I agree that neither is beyond the realm of possibility and those may be more likely than Texas given that they both went for Obama twice.

Top Bottom