2020 Presidential Election - Trump versus Biden

justthefacts

Reaction score
Fox News cut away? As if it was b/c of something?

Yeah. The show was over and they always “cut away” to sign off and turn it over to the next show.

BTW, he had to go back to January to find something...which frankly looks like the teleprompter shut down on his speech. Every president uses a teleprompter. Only one candidate uses it for a Q and A.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Having two old men running for president isn't ideal. Both really shouldn't be running. With that said, Biden is the better choice by far. Trump is getting his a$$ handed to him. Biden will Make America Great Again.
Both guys are obviously losing it. One guy is at heart compassionate and empathetic. The other guy is the most pathological narcissist any of us has ever seen

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Both guys are obviously losing it. One guy is at heart compassionate and empathetic.
Is this the one that's been making racist comments for over 40 years in public service, from strongly supporting maintaining segregation in schools to "You ain't black!" to pondering out loud, almost surprised, at how Barry is a fine clean cut black guy?

stocker08

Reaction score
Is this the one that's been making racist comments for over 40 years in public service, from strongly supporting maintaining segregation in schools to "You ain't black!" to pondering out loud, almost surprised, at how Barry is a fine clean cut black guy?
No....he's the one who refused to rent to minorities....and called hispanics "rapists" and "murderers".

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I know a couple of people who do this same thing; it's an expression of condescension. "It's not important enough to me to get it right" I think is the line that was once used in a movie when a guy kept getting his son-in-law's (or daughter-in-law) name incorrect.

The desperation is getting awfully high at the moment, we'll grasp at just about anything, but then again jtf has been doing that for 4 years already

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
He’s the consummate politician. Tell them what he thinks they want to here and hide the stuff that they don’t. An empty vessel waiting for marching orders from his handlers.
An empty vessel, along with another empty vessel as his VP running mate, ready to take over whenever Joe is certified for the nursing home, and both waiting for (a) orders from their handlers, and/or (b) the neo-Communists to take over as their handlers.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So...when is the OANN Biden Town Ambush? I can’t wait to see how Biden answers questions from Trump supporters with a RW moderator interrupting and challenging him. Heck, I can’t wait to see Biden answer questions without a teleprompter.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
No....he's the one who refused to rent to minorities....and called hispanics "rapists" and "murderers".
He called the (subset category of) rapists and murderers that were coming across the border illegally into America (and who mostly happened to be Hispanic, given where they were coming from) "rapists and murderers." Ho-hum. A subset of the border-crossers were rapists and murderers, and Trump called that subset "rapists and murderers."

@stocker08 ever the master of dissecting a Trump paragraph into pieces, and re-assembling the parts of it that he wants to use, back into a supposed Trump sentence that Trump actually never said.

Perhaps we should buy @stocker08 a book on English grammar for Christmas.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump is literally pretending Biden has been president and is running on Biden's record as president.
I didn’t know there was an ABC Town Ambush on tonight b/c I was watching the Cubs, but I’m guessing Trump is trying to define Biden b/c Biden only talks about Trump and very little about what he’s going to do.

stocker08

Reaction score
He called the (subset category of) rapists and murderers that were coming across the border illegally into America (and who mostly happened to be Hispanic, given where they were coming from) "rapists and murderers." Ho-hum. A subset of the border-crossers were rapists and murderers, and Trump called that subset "rapists and murderers."

@stocker08 ever the master of dissecting a Trump paragraph into pieces, and re-assembling the parts of it that he wants to use, back into a supposed Trump sentence that Trump actually never said.

Perhaps we should buy @stocker08 a book on English grammar for Christmas.
Ah good. Dopey Trumper comes in to defend Trump and to explain what he ACTUALLY meant. Ho-hum.

And refusing to rent to minorities? Probably just refused to rent to a subset. The rapists and murderer subset. :rolleyes:

Minnesota

Reaction score
This is what I find the most laughable, the idea that Joe Biden is some kind of Trojan horse for communism. If the Democrats were half as radical as the fellas around here make them out to be, they would’ve nominated Sanders or even Warren, not the guy who has been beholden to the credit card industry for 40 years.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This is what I find the most laughable, the idea that Joe Biden is some kind of Trojan horse for communism. If the Democrats were half as radical as the fellas around here make them out to be, they would’ve nominated Sanders or even Warren, not the guy who has been beholden to the credit card industry for 40 years.
This does call into question the party's running of Biden because of his moderate record. No matter who they ran, they'd end up getting labeled as a communist, so one school of thought is that you might as well run a liberal so you inspire the more liberal voters to get out there and vote. On the other hand, it's clear that Biden is more palatable to swing voters than Warren or whoever. My assumption has been that they have polling that's helped them decide to go this route.

Gopherguy0723

Reaction score
Trump is finished in Minnesota. The last 5 polls all have Trump down by at least 8 points. Two new polls released today have him down by 9 and 16.

This bolds especially well for DFL control of the state legislature. The DFL will control both houses and the governor's office. The GOP should have taken the DFL's offer of compromise on several bills. The GOP arrogantly refused to make any concessions. The GOP will now see even worse outcomes. Really dumb, especially because Walz was always going to be in the GOP's way.

Redistricting will really suck for the GOP now. Minnesota will lose a seat next year. You can bet those rural districts will get heavily consolidated, and Angie Craig will get more of St. Paul. The state senate redistricting will be really brutal.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump is finished in Minnesota. The last 5 polls all have Trump down by at least 8 points. Two new polls released today have him down by 9 and 16.

This bolds especially well for DFL control of the state legislature. The DFL will control both houses and the governor's office. The GOP should have taken the DFL's offer of compromise on several bills. The GOP arrogantly refused to make any concessions. The GOP will now see even worse outcomes. Really dumb, especially because Walz was always going to be in the GOP's way.

Redistricting will really suck for the GOP now. Minnesota will lose a seat next year. You can bet those rural districts will get heavily consolidated, and Angie Craig will get more of St. Paul. The state senate redistricting will be really brutal.
So now Democrats are bragging about gerrymandering? I remember when they thought it was a bad thing. Now it’s simply called “redistricting“.

Top Bottom