2020 Presidential Election - Trump versus Biden

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It’s not a lie. This is revisionist history on your part and the right. Doesn’t work on me. I just re-read his quote it’s crystal clear. I’m done arguing over something so simple with someone too dumb to comprehend.
Dumb is reading a quote and denying that it was said. That’d be you!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Trump didn’t exclude them.
Yet you proudly align yourself with a party that has in plain sight enabled Antifa and other “protestors” to destroy cities and businesses. Hey, they have insurance and it is for the better good, right?

beatles

Reaction score
Yet you proudly align yourself with a party that has in plain sight enabled Antifa and other “protestors” to destroy cities and businesses. Hey, they have insurance and it is for the better good, right?
I don’t agree with them in any way. The right has in plain sight enabled a Russia loving and dangerous President embarrass our once respected nation for four years.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don’t agree with them in any way. The right has in plain sight enabled a Russia loving and dangerous President embarrass our once respected nation for four years.
Well, you have the embarrass part right. That is why I will be leaving the POTUS portion of my ballot blank. If a 3rd party couldn’t make a go of it this year, it will likely never happen.

Wally

Reaction score
Well, you have the embarrass part right. That is why I will be leaving the POTUS portion of my ballot blank. If a 3rd party couldn’t make a go of it this year, it will likely never happen.
To for you Kayne didn't make the ballot in MN...lol

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s not a lie. This is revisionist history on your part and the right. Doesn’t work on me. I just re-read his quote it’s crystal clear. I’m done arguing over something so simple with someone too dumb to comprehend.
Trump said what he said. We all heard it. That he pathetically tried to walk it back 3 days later after handlers demanded it matters zero. KGF demands that you never take Trump at his word. Otherwise he'd have to face the reality of the ignorant, racist fool he worships.

Donovan

Reaction score
For youngsters unaware of Biden’s failed 1988 run, here’s what derailed it.

bga1

Reaction score
LOL. His memory failed him. Honest mistake.
Unbelievable. Just a flat out lie about his resume. You can't get a head coaching job if you do that.....as George O'Leary found at Notre Dame.

Biden sure has a lot more hair now!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
For youngsters unaware of Biden’s failed 1988 run, here’s what derailed it.
So basically he's a disgusting POS who barely escaped with a degree and hasn't done anything that he can call his own for the last 40+ years... plagiarizing his way through life to get to this point today

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So basically he's a disgusting POS who barely escaped with a degree and hasn't done anything that he can call his own for the last 40+ years... plagiarizing his way through life to get to this point today
He’s the consummate politician. Tell them what he thinks they want to here and hide the stuff that they don’t. An empty vessel waiting for marching orders from his handlers.

bga1

Reaction score
"The Harris Administration"
Kamala can't contain herself......

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It’s a tough day for the Biden-Harris campaign. Joe watching the Middle East peace agreements flashing right by them.

Thank you President Trump...for creating peace where there was endless conflict and doing what other presidents could only dream of.

Amazing what unconventional strategies can do rather than repeating the mistakes of the past.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Amazing how much Biden invokes his son Beau’s memory. “My son Beau...”.

One thing we don’t hear is “my son Hunter...”.

howeda7

Reaction score
Kamala isn’t even trying to hide it now. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

God forbid she have a slip of the tongue and say something she probably said in her primary stump speech 1000 times. She must have dementia! Please post 87 videos of her speaking in slow motion so we can analyze.

howeda7

Reaction score

Most parents with more than one kid can relate. And he knows not to poke the QAnon/Trump hornets nest.

USAF

Reaction score

That's Legion of Merit and Bronze Star winner Beau Biden to you, asshat.

golf

Reaction score
It’s a tough day for the Biden-Harris campaign. Joe watching the Middle East peace agreements flashing right by them.

Thank you President Trump...for creating peace where there was endless conflict and doing what other presidents could only dream of.

Amazing what unconventional strategies can do rather than repeating the mistakes of the past.
I

An amazing first term for trump. So many policy implementations that put our country in a better place. His accomplishments in the middle east are remarkable and may just be the crowning achievement of his legacy. Sounds like more countries may follow the lead of uae and bahrain.

A level playing field and he certainly wins reelection in a landslide.

howeda7

Reaction score
A level playing field and he certainly wins reelection in a landslide.
You and KGF both make this ridiculous claim. Trump approval has never been above water and he's never been ahead of Biden in the polls at any point. He may win. He was NEVER going to win in a "landslide" or anything close to it. Pure delusion.

golf

Reaction score
You and KGF both make this ridiculous claim. Trump approval has never been above water and he's never been ahead of Biden in the polls at any point. He may win. He was NEVER going to win in a "landslide" or anything close to it. Pure delusion.
Trump's policies are impressive. With a level playing field it is a landslide.

howeda7

Reaction score
LOL. Which "policies" are you most impressed with?

What is a "level playing field"

If either of these were true, why has his approval been ~10% his entire tenure and why has he been behind 5-10% the entire race?

USAF

Reaction score
He didnt do a single, solitary thing he told you he would do. Not one. He has no policies. He has idiotic one liners he tosses out like candy to low intelligence voters such as yourself.

"Build the wall"

"Mexico will pay!"

"Lock her up "

"Repeal and replace, day 1!!"

Jeebus, could you BE any more gullible?

howeda7

Reaction score
He didnt do a single, solitary thing he told you he would do. Not one. He has no policies. He has idiotic one liners he tosses out like candy to low intelligence voters such as yourself.

"Build the wall"

"Mexico will pay!"

"Lock her up "

"Repeal and replace, day 1!!"

Jeebus, could you BE any more gullible?
He gave them a tax cut and 2 SCOTUS justices to ban abortion and gay marriage and allowed them to feel they'd "taken their country back" from those Others. That's all they really cared about anyway, so they lie to themselves about the rest of it.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He gave them a tax cut and 2 SCOTUS justices to ban abortion and gay marriage and allowed them to feel they'd "taken their country back" from those Others. That's all they really cared about anyway, so they lie to themselves about the rest of it.
😭

golf

Reaction score
LOL. Which "policies" are you most impressed with?

What is a "level playing field"

If either of these were true, why has his approval been ~10% his entire tenure and why has he been behind 5-10% the entire race?
Cutting deeply into the $500 billion money transfer due to immigration from working class americans, record unemployment, historic middle east agreements, prison reform, funds for black colleges, impressive wage growth for working class, no wars.

Most americans dont follow politics like we do. Therefore big newspapers, npr, network news, tech media, white house press corps, academia, hollywood make a huge impression. All left.

Top Bottom