2020 Presidential Election - Trump versus Biden

howeda7

Reaction score
So howie, or any other lefty that wants to comment, when Biden says that he “condemns all violence” and not condemning specifically what violence (like against police), isn’t that EXACTLY like saying ALL LIVES MATTER?

Please explain the difference if you don’t think so?

No. It's not the same.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump is now blaming the forest fires on exploding trees. Four more years!

bga1

Reaction score
Trump is now blaming the forest fires on exploding trees. Four more years!
Please link exact statement. Forgive me if I think you are being dishonest- as you almost always are.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Please link exact statement. Forgive me if I think you are being dishonest- as you almost always are.
Trump was referring to the dryness of dead trees that are not managed. If a spark occurs, like a lightening strike, they ignites the dry dead wood and it acts as kindling for a forest fire.

It’s Trump speak, but howie interprets everything Trump says literally. Biden can say this is a battle for America’s soul, but he’s able to figuratively interpret that.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
There is nothing factually incorrect about that tweet. Nobody is born a cop (they have to barely graduate high school before getting that title).
“All Lives Matter“ is factually correct too, but howie tells me it’s inappropriate. You would too.

This a-hole’s twitter is racist crap. People are people whether defined by their race or profession. Targeting people generically by race or profession for killing shouldn’t be excused.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Ron Klain, Biden’s Chief of Staff as VP, regarding the Obama/Biden response to H1N1 flu:
”we did every possible thing wrong...purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the greatest mass casualty events in American history, had nothing to do us doing anything right, it was just luck.”

His point is that we need a global pandemic structure. I can't imagine you're in favor of that.

I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS. I WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE IN 2009 AND 2010. I WAS WORKING FOR VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN. I WASN'T INVOLVED DIRECTLY IN THE H1N1 RESPONSE, AND I LIVED THROUGH IT AS A STAFFER A BUNCH OF REALLY TALENTED GREAT PEOPLE WORKING ON IT, AND WE DID EVERY POSSIBLE THING WRONG. 60 MILLION AMERICANS GOT H 1 N 1 DURING THAT TIME. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH US DOING ANYTHING RIGHT. IT HAD TO DO WITH LUCK. IF ANYONE THINKS IT CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN, THEY HAVE TO GO BACK TO 2009, 2010, IMAGINE A VIRUS WITH A DIFFERENT NEFALITY, AND YOU CAN JUST DO THE MATH ON THAT. WHAT DID THAT TELL US, IT TOLD US THAT THE VACCINE WILL ARRIVE LATE, TOLD US THAT IF IT'S NOT PREPARED IN ADVANCE, IF WE DON'T HAVE THE ANSWER BEFORE, WE'RE NOT GOING TO GET THE ANSWER IN TIME, AND TOLD US THAT OUR SYSTEMS WERE DECIDING HOW TO DISTRIBUTE AND ADMINISTER A VACCINE IN THE TIME OF CRISIS ARE GOING TO BE BADLY, BADLY TESTED. IT ALSO TOLD US ONE OTHER THING, THAT WE LACK A GLOBAL POLICY MECHANISM FOR DEALING THESE UNTESTED VACCINES IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION. NOW WE SAW THIS A LITTLE BIT IN 2014 IN WEST AFRICA AS TOWARDS THE TAIL END OF THE OUTBREAK, OBVIOUSLY WE GOT NEW EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES, HAD SOME PHASE ONE TESTING HERE, PHASE TWO, WANTED TO GET THEM INTO THE FIELD OF WEST AFRICA, AND IMMEDIATELY HAD ISSUES ABOUT WHO WOULD BE LIABLE IF THE VACCINE MADE ANYONE SICK, WHO WOULD BE LIABLE IF THERE WERE DIFFERENT CLAIMS. WHO WOULD OWN THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY FROM THE RESULTING TESTS OF THE VACCINE, AND WE KIND OF FOUND A WAY TO BAND-AID THROUGH IT IN THAT INSTANCE, IT'S CLEAR IN THE UNITED STATES WE HAVE THE PREP ACT. THERE'S NO GLOBAL PREP ACT. THERE'S NO GLOBAL STRUCTURE. A LOT OF CONSTITUENT COMPANIES WERE VERY WORRIED ABOUT THEIR EXPOSURE IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE. THE VACCINE DIDN'T ARRIVE FOR US IN TIME. IT GOT IN TIME TO EUROPE, AND THEN THERE'S A BIG CONTROVERSY OVER WHETHER OR NOT IT COULD BE ADMINISTERED, THE REGULATORY APPROVALS. THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION, POLICY WOULD HAVE KILLED PEOPLE OR THE ABSENCE OF POLICY WOULD HAVE KILLED PEOPLE. ONE THING WE CAN DO NOW IS TRY TO GET TOGETHER. TRY TO FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION ON THE LIABILITY ISSUE THAT WORKS WORLDWIDE AND NOT JUST IN THE U.S., AND THAT DEALS WITH THIS BECAUSE ONE THING WE KNOW FOR SURE IS IF WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT IN THE MOMENT, IT'S GOT TO BE VERY BAD.

howeda7

Reaction score
His point is that we need a global pandemic structure. I can't imagine you're in favor of that.

I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS. I WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE IN 2009 AND 2010. I WAS WORKING FOR VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN. I WASN'T INVOLVED DIRECTLY IN THE H1N1 RESPONSE, AND I LIVED THROUGH IT AS A STAFFER A BUNCH OF REALLY TALENTED GREAT PEOPLE WORKING ON IT, AND WE DID EVERY POSSIBLE THING WRONG. 60 MILLION AMERICANS GOT H 1 N 1 DURING THAT TIME. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH US DOING ANYTHING RIGHT. IT HAD TO DO WITH LUCK. IF ANYONE THINKS IT CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN, THEY HAVE TO GO BACK TO 2009, 2010, IMAGINE A VIRUS WITH A DIFFERENT NEFALITY, AND YOU CAN JUST DO THE MATH ON THAT. WHAT DID THAT TELL US, IT TOLD US THAT THE VACCINE WILL ARRIVE LATE, TOLD US THAT IF IT'S NOT PREPARED IN ADVANCE, IF WE DON'T HAVE THE ANSWER BEFORE, WE'RE NOT GOING TO GET THE ANSWER IN TIME, AND TOLD US THAT OUR SYSTEMS WERE DECIDING HOW TO DISTRIBUTE AND ADMINISTER A VACCINE IN THE TIME OF CRISIS ARE GOING TO BE BADLY, BADLY TESTED. IT ALSO TOLD US ONE OTHER THING, THAT WE LACK A GLOBAL POLICY MECHANISM FOR DEALING THESE UNTESTED VACCINES IN AN EMERGENCYSITUATION. NOW WE SAW THIS A LITTLE BIT IN 2014 IN WEST AFRICA AS TOWARDS THE TAIL END OF THE OUTBREAK, OBVIOUSLY WE GOT NEW EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES, HAD SOME PHASE ONE TESTING HERE, PHASE TWO, WANTED TO GET THEM INTO THE FIELD OF WEST AFRICA, AND IMMEDIATELY HAD ISSUES ABOUT WHO WOULD BE LIABLE IF THE VACCINE MADE ANYONE SICK, WHO WOULD BE LIABLE IF THERE WERE DIFFERENT CLAIMS. WHO WOULD OWN THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY FROM THE RESULTING TESTS OF THE VACCINE, AND WE KIND OF FOUND A WAY TO BAND-AID THROUGH IT IN THAT INSTANCE, IT'S CLEAR IN THE UNITED STATES WE HAVE THE PREP ACT. THERE'S NO GLOBAL PREP ACT. THERE'S NO GLOBAL STRUCTURE. A LOT OF CONSTITUENT COMPANIES WERE VERY WORRIED ABOUT THEIR EXPOSURE IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE. THE VACCINE DIDN'T ARRIVE FOR US IN TIME. IT GOTIN TIME TO EUROPE, AND THEN THERE'S A BIG CONTROVERSY OVER WHETHER OR NOT IT COULD BE ADMINISTERED, THE REGULATORY APPROVALS. THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION, POLICY WOULD HAVE KILLED PEOPLE OR THE ABSENCE OF POLICY WOULD HAVE KILLED PEOPLE. ONE THING WE CAN DO NOW IS TRY TO GET TOGETHER. TRY TO FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION ON THE LIABILITY ISSUE THAT WORKS WORLDWIDE AND NOT JUST IN THE U.S., AND THAT DEALS WITH THIS BECAUSE ONE THING WE KNOW FOR SURE IS IF WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT IN THE MOMENT, IT'S GOT TO BE VERY BAD.
How many days ago was KGF crying about "facts being misleading"? Hypocrite.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump was referring to the dryness of dead trees that are not managed. If a spark occurs, like a lightening strike, they ignites the dry dead wood and it acts as kindling for a forest fire.

It’s Trump speak, but howie interprets everything Trump says literally. Biden can say this is a battle for America’s soul, but he’s able to figuratively interpret that.
You can try to Trump-splain his sheer ignorance away like the good boot-licker you are.

Wally

Reaction score
What a great endorsement.... ROTFLMO

"Former Trump economic adviser: ‘I honestly haven’t made up my mind’ on 2020 vote"

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS. I WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE IN 2009 AND 2010. I WAS WORKING FOR VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN. I WASN'T INVOLVED DIRECTLY IN THE H1N1 RESPONSE, AND I LIVED THROUGH IT AS A STAFFER A BUNCH OF REALLY TALENTED GREAT PEOPLE WORKING ON IT, AND WE DID EVERY POSSIBLE THING WRONG. 60 MILLION AMERICANS GOT H 1 N 1 DURING THAT TIME. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH US DOING ANYTHING RIGHT. IT HAD TO DO WITH LUCK. IF ANYONE THINKS IT CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN, THEY HAVE TO GO BACK TO 2009, 2010, IMAGINE A VIRUS WITH A DIFFERENT NEFALITY, AND YOU CAN JUST DO THE MATH ON THAT. WHAT DID THAT TELL US, IT TOLD US THAT THE VACCINE WILL ARRIVE LATE, TOLD US THAT IF IT'S NOT PREPARED IN ADVANCE, IF WE DON'T HAVE THE ANSWER BEFORE, WE'RE NOT GOING TO GET THE ANSWER IN TIME, AND TOLD US THAT OUR SYSTEMS WERE DECIDING HOW TO DISTRIBUTE AND ADMINISTER A VACCINE IN THE TIME OF CRISIS ARE GOING TO BE BADLY, BADLY TESTED. IT ALSO TOLD US ONE OTHER THING, THAT WE LACK A GLOBAL POLICY MECHANISM FOR DEALING THESE UNTESTED VACCINES IN AN EMERGENCYSITUATION. NOW WE SAW THIS A LITTLE BIT IN 2014 IN WEST AFRICA AS TOWARDS THE TAIL END OF THE OUTBREAK, OBVIOUSLY WE GOT NEW EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES, HAD SOME PHASE ONE TESTING HERE, PHASE TWO, WANTED TO GET THEM INTO THE FIELD OF WEST AFRICA, AND IMMEDIATELY HAD ISSUES ABOUT WHO WOULD BE LIABLE IF THE VACCINE MADE ANYONE SICK, WHO WOULD BE LIABLE IF THERE WERE DIFFERENT CLAIMS. WHO WOULD OWN THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY FROM THE RESULTING TESTS OF THE VACCINE, AND WE KIND OF FOUND A WAY TO BAND-AID THROUGH IT IN THAT INSTANCE, IT'S CLEAR IN THE UNITED STATES WE HAVE THE PREP ACT. THERE'S NO GLOBAL PREP ACT. THERE'S NO GLOBAL STRUCTURE. A LOT OF CONSTITUENT COMPANIES WERE VERY WORRIED ABOUT THEIR EXPOSURE IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE. THE VACCINE DIDN'T ARRIVE FOR US IN TIME. IT GOTIN TIME TO EUROPE, AND THEN THERE'S A BIG CONTROVERSY OVER WHETHER OR NOT IT COULD BE ADMINISTERED, THE REGULATORY APPROVALS. THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION, POLICY WOULD HAVE KILLED PEOPLE OR THE ABSENCE OF POLICY WOULD HAVE KILLED PEOPLE. ONE THING WE CAN DO NOW IS TRY TO GET TOGETHER. TRY TO FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION ON THE LIABILITY ISSUE THAT WORKS WORLDWIDE AND NOT JUST IN THE U.S., AND THAT DEALS WITH THIS BECAUSE ONE THING WE KNOW FOR SURE IS IF WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT IN THE MOMENT, IT'S GOT TO BE VERY BAD.
And Obama-Biden had more than 6 years after H1N1 and did nothing. Very persuasive.

beatles

Reaction score
Why on earth would Grandpa Joe and Harris denounce this activity? That's the voting base right now, it's not hard to see. That's who they are catering to
Their catering to scumbags who ambush innocent cops sitting in their police car? That’s Biden’s base you say? That’s low even for you. Get a clue.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Their catering to scumbags who ambush innocent cops sitting in their police car? That’s Biden’s base you say? That’s low even for you. Get a clue.
Look, it's not hard for most people to see what has happened here. In what has mostly been an act of desperation, the Dems have largely abandoned their primary base in an attempt to branch out and capture a wider, broader group of what has been an increasingly fracturing Dem party. In the process, they've inadvertently (or perhaps even knowingly) hitched their wagon to some very, very bad people along the way and now what do you do?

They can't denounce any of them, shit, they can't even endorse any of them for fearing of alienating part of the group as a whole. So you have what we will have for the next 50 days or so; neither Biden nor Harris saying a single thing of any real substance between now and Election Day.

howeda7

Reaction score
So you actually think Trump thinks that trees are “exploding”? I think I see the problem now. You.
Let's see, is it unbelievable that that man who thinks we can nuke hurricanes, move the city of Seol, South Korea out of the way if he nukes NK or that Finland is part of Russia might think that? He said almost nothing that was in your Trump-splaining paragraph.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
But pretending that Trump didn’t specifically exclude neo-nazis and white supremacists in his comments about “fine people on both sides” is a-okay?

Even Biden is doing that, not just a poster on GH.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Let's see, is it unbelievable that that man who thinks we can nuke hurricanes, move the city of Seol, South Korea out of the way if he nukes NK or that Finland is part of Russia might think that? He said almost nothing that was in your Trump-splaining paragraph.

You must have missed the “thinks that” part. I didn’t say he didn’t say it. You might review my posts on the subject, starting with my reply to bga.

After 4+ years, you still haven’t gotten used to the way Trump talks. Amazing.

howeda7

Reaction score
You must have missed the “thinks that” part. I didn’t say he didn’t say it. You might review my posts on the subject, starting with my reply to bga.

After 4+ years, you still haven’t gotten used to the way Trump talks. Amazing.
"Gotten used to" = translate Trump's 3rd grade ignorance into what a competent adult "really meant."

This from the guy who posts 10 edited videos per day of Joe Biden speaking.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
"Gotten used to" = translate Trump's 3rd grade ignorance into what a competent adult "really meant."
howie, could you please, once in a while, reply with something of intelligence? Just once in a while.

Make a point without being a mean little girl.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump didn’t exclude them.
You lefties really need to stop lying about this. Read the Fact-check.org entire article from February of this year. It’s a LIE and Biden continues to spread it to this day.

...So, contrary to Biden’s claim that Trump has “yet once to condemn white supremacy, the neo-Nazis,” in the course of two days, Trump did it twice.

Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.
Trump, Aug. 15, 2017: I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.
Nor was that the last time Trump condemned white supremacy by name....

beatles

Reaction score
It’s not a lie. This is revisionist history on your part and the right. Doesn’t work on me. I just re-read his quote it’s crystal clear. I’m done arguing over something so simple with someone too dumb to comprehend.

Spoofin

Reaction score

What a tool. Never hear the “explode” analogy, huh? So when I say a football player “exploded” after catching the ball - I must mean he literally exploded? You prove time and time again that you are the most disingenuous poster on this board. What a loser.

Top Bottom