2020 Presidential Election - Trump versus Biden

Livingat45north

Reaction score
And that's a wrap on Hiden. He literally had zero press conferences for the entire campaign where he was asked non-scripted pre-approved questions. The wannabe leader of the free world, too afraid to even answer a question...

1604378541210.png

Livingat45north

Reaction score
For Hiden's last moment on the stage, he rips into his wife. It's been quite the "Spinal Tap" tour. A fitting end to Hiden's collapse.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Maybe after this is all over they can find a comic to two capable of doing a little stand up and hosting a late night show. That worthless CBS guy whined about Trump for 5 years, and it really was not comedy. The other two were not quite as bad, but still not funny.

I am still trying to find out what was supposed to be funny about Cobert? He was just an angry guy than complained about trump all night.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump will win Georgia. Ignore the suppression polls. The latest Trafalgar poll:
E89CDB84-C4F1-4CFC-8895-B28DD77A9097.jpeg

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Maybe after this is all over they can find a comic to two capable of doing a little stand up and hosting a late night show. That worthless CBS guy whined about Trump for 5 years, and it really was not comedy. The other two were not quite as bad, but still not funny.

I am still trying to find out what was supposed to be funny about Cobert? He was just an angry guy than complained about trump all night.
Covert saved his show by being anti Trump. His ratings were not good before

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
The Colbert Report was pretty well done political satire. His turn as just another resistance lib was pretty disappointing.
I agree. I loved the Colbert report. Because of that show i was excited for his late show gig. But it didnt turn out well

Spoofin

Reaction score
Either
- Trump is not that rich
- He doesn't think he can win
- He doesn't really care of Biden wins

It's has to be 1 of the 3 or he'd dump a bunch of money into his campaign. Which one do you think it is?

Tell me again how it can’t be because he thinks he has Florida won.

stocker08

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"We want our freedom for the world!"

The righties have a lot of meltdown memes and videos of wacko lefties after Trump's win in 2016. I'm guessing that there is going to be a large treasure chest of these when everything is said and done.

bigticket1

Reaction score
Has the President publicly expressed sympathy for the troops who lost their lives in the military helicopter crash earlier today ?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Joe Biden said again yesterday at Gettysburg that it is predicted that another 210K people could die of CV19 between now and the end of the year.

That would require about 2,500 deaths per day everyday between now and the end of the year though we’ve never had more that around 2,200 deaths per day at its peak in April/May, and we are currently down to just over 700 per day.

For that to be true, you’d have to believe the red line on the chart below is about to happen:
View attachment 9612

The Biden campaign and Joe Biden are doing their best to spread fear and panic about CV19 by predicting doom for hundreds of thousands. It’s no wonder why Trump has lost much of his support that he had from older Americans. Biden is telling them that they’re going to die b/c of Trump.

Biden is a fear-mongering liar, willing to do or say anything to get elected.

Top Bottom