2020 Presidential Election - Trump versus Biden

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
Nationally, voters have cast 58.3% of the total votes counted in the 2016 general election.
Think it was at 53% or so yesterday morning. Big increase.

golf

Reaction score
Per my write up:
  • News flash: Tina has not won her election handly, voting runs through next Tuesday. Not sure why you'd say something so stupid, but that's you.
  • News flash: TIna is most definitely distancing herself from the Democrats. This was a huge pivot in her advertising. Her whole message right now is how she's not a lock-step Democrat and tries to work across the aisle with Republicans. She's gone from "all in with Biden and the Democratic Party" to "I work with Republicans".
  • News flash: JL has been getting much larger crowds and has a significantly larger ground game than Tina. Tina is barely coming out of hiding to campaign.
  • News flash: There isn't any significant down-ticket issue this year like there has been in the past.
  • News flash: All across the state, Democratic candidates are pivoting away from their party and towards the Republicans. Numerous Dem mayors are actively supporting Trump and Congressional candidates are running adverts that they're an independent voice, willing to vote against Pelosi and the Dems. Republicans are running adverts that show their opponents do vote lock-step with the Dems.
  • New flash: The best indicator of how the Presidential race is going in a state is what the current candidates are doing, and what they are doing is showing that MN is going to Trump.
Stop it! I have come to terms with a Biden presidency and posts like this do nothing but get my hopes up. Have decided to expect the worst so that if it happens the disappointment wont be too great. Fragile I am. :)

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Stop it! I have come to terms with a Biden presidency and posts like this do nothing but get my hopes up. Have decided to expect the worst so that if it happens the disappointment wont be too great. Fragile I am. :)
If Biden wins, conservatives and Republicans will be disappointed and concerned about the future of our country.

If Trump wins, most of the lefties on the OTB will be melting down and screaming at the top of their lungs.

The MAGA movement will stay alive no matter what.

howeda7

Reaction score
If Biden wins, conservatives and Republicans will be disappointed and concerned about the future of our country.

If Trump wins, most of the lefties on the OTB will be melting down and screaming at the top of their lungs.

The MAGA movement will stay alive no matter what.
If Biden wins, there will be plenty of "melting down and screaming" from The Fellas along with gun clutching.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I hear Biden got 200 cars at his campaign speech today.

That’s about 1/5th of a Walmart parking lot.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Non-stop doom and gloom about CV19 from Joe Biden. The reality is that deaths have plateaued in the US despite cases rising. We’re doing way better than Europe, both on the CV and economic fronts.

6A112776-48E6-43B4-AF4B-9B967E33FE85.jpeg

Wally

Reaction score
Not only are left actions more extreme, but also their culture.
Flag kneeling, defund police, tear down other institutions, destroy statues, rewrite history, remake the supreme court, free college, excessive immigration, sanctuary cities, demonizing ICE, choosing pronouns, campus ultra-activism, antifa, Drew Brees situation illustrative of radicalism of sports, doxxing, tech media bans on conservative media and even white house staffers. None of this would have been mainstream in the dem party even 5 years ago, but it is now.
Somebody is triggered!!!!!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Trump supporter, WOW what a moron.
It's satire bro, parody of a TRump supporter.- listen to it carefully again and look for all the hints in it, such as -

nip nude
walk 750 miles (tax reference methinks)

Also she asks that anyone who wants to support her, contribute to Rev. Warnock Senate run in GA.

howeda7

Reaction score
Perhaps Trump and Vlad have set the hack to be 49-47 Trump everywhere necessary and Tarflagger was given a heads up. :cool:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Imagine KGF getting super-excited about this as if we didn't know it was coming.
Did you see my update about Minnesota last night? I give all Trafalgar updates, regardless of good or bad news, b/c they proved to be most accurate in 2016.

Oddly, the only ones you reply to are the Trump good news ones.

That’s b/c you’re an ignorant hack.

howeda7

Reaction score
Tarflagger's test to see if you're paying attention like that sneaky teacher in Junior High.:

howeda7

Reaction score
Didn’t you see L45N’s posted tweets of Dingell saying that workers in her district are voting for Trump? I guess not. She sounded the alarm about 2016, and the Dems ignored her.

Smart!
Lol. That weren't already voting for him in 2016? A 28 point swing? You're delusional.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh howie. You forgot the newest update. Trump up 2.7% in Florida. The trend continues!

F5EE6C96-A222-4AA3-9F60-F24504BC8716.jpeg

bga1

Reaction score
Biden is a total fraud. Today he promised to reunite 545 children separated from their parents at the border on day one of his administration. The parents abandoned the kids. They are gone back to their home country for the most part. It's simply not possible. But he says it because he knows it will go unchallenged by the lemmings that support him.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden is a total fraud. Today he promised to reunite 545 children separated from their parents at the border on day one of his administration. The parents abandoned the kids. They are gone back to their home country for the most part. It's simply not possible. But he says it because he knows it will go unchallenged by the lemmings that support him.
Yep. This is another Biden lie. Number 2,050 and counting. 😋

Top Bottom