2020 Presidential Election - Trump versus Biden

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Interesting if accurate:
The linked brief article discussed Florida early voting. Another article I just read said that Trump got 360K more Florida votes on Election Day 2016 than Hillary did and won by 113K.

Trafalgar had Trump up by 2.3% in their recent poll and Rasmussen had Trump up by 4% last Friday.

Trump will win Florida.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yep- this would suggest that the Dems might be in trouble in the swing states where their advantage in early voting doesn't match those percentages, not even close in Florida.
Not to mention that some portion of mail-in ballots will be disqualified, and since Dems are relying more on that...😢

Wally

Reaction score
I have literally never watched OANN. I personalize my Media Guide to channels that I watch regularly or occasionally, and OANN isn’t one of them. As much as a joke it is, CNN is on my media guide selections.
Why would you watch cable news?

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
The presidential campaign was roiled this weekend by a fresh outbreak of the novel coronavirus at the White House that infected at least five aides or advisers to Vice President Pence, a spread that President Trump’s top staffer acknowledged Sunday he had tried to avoid disclosing to the public.

Ouch.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Yep- this would suggest that the Dems might be in trouble in the swing states where their advantage in early voting doesn't match those percentages, not even close in Florida.
Or it suggests that many Donald Trump supporters don't support him anymore.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Below is a small sample of the violence against the “Jews for Trump” gathering and caravan over the weekend in NYC. They were pelted with rocks and eggs, and physically attacked.

Imagine the news media coverage if this had happened to Jewish Biden supporters. As it was, I doubt this got much or any coverage on MSM.

jamiche

Reaction score
Why would you watch cable news?
Murderer doesn't watch Fox. He doesn't watch OAN. He didn't vote for donald. He doesn't memorize every talking point of RW sites. He doesn't spend all day on GH trying to spin 5% truths into 100% lies like humbled beggar. He's an independent thinker, in much the same way that our craig used to claim he was.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

Make no mistake, this is self interest and self preservation on the part of the GOP--not that there's anything wrong with that. Those taking the long view know that subverting the will of the people would take their villany to the next level and start legimitely endangering the viability of the party. This is a play for survival.

justthefacts

Reaction score
"HI, my name is Every Conservative on this Board and I never read the article, just one guy's interpretation of it. Tomorrow I'll be back here doing the same thing because I'd rather reinforce my priors than learn anything"

Biden is out raising Trump in both below median and above median zips

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
No, it will be Kamala.........now that will rankle someone like you. Was it you that woke up in the cold sweat worrying about Kamala?

golf

Reaction score
Just finished watching live part of Trump's rally in Lancaster, PA. Really amazing how he holds the audience in the palm of his hand. Of course had to make a joke about Biden calling him George yesterday. Now on to his next rally today while Joe is taking a lid a week before the election.

Found interesting that some of his advisers were telling him at a point last election that it didnt look too good. Said he told Melania that it wasnt looking great but he could feel good because he gave the election all he had. Said he doesnt know how biden can feel good about his own effort while staying in the basement all the time.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Just finished watching live part of Trump's rally in Lancaster, PA. Really amazing how he holds the audience in the palm of his hand. Of course had to make a joke about Biden calling him George yesterday. Now on to his next rally today while Joe is taking a lid a week before the election.
How can Trump's incredible pace compared to Joe hiding not have an effect on what people think of the two of these men? I have to think that 90+% of undecideds would have to come Trump's direction in the final week. Biden has done zero to impress anyone and has a huge scandal that is begin to penetrate the minds of even lower information voters.

I have never seen anything like what Biden is attempting to pull off here. 100% media driven campaign. Zero connection with people. Strange........ and so much like everything else this year.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
Nationally, voters have cast 44.7% of the total votes counted in the 2016 general election. (Now reading 46.1%, 5 hours later.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom