• Joe Biden

• Donald Trump

• Jo Jorgensen

• Other

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
With 50 days left until election day, where do Gopher Holer's currently stand? Votes will remain anonymous.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
At least we'll know who will win Minnesota this year.
I agree that Biden will win Minnesota but the results of this poll, at least so far, don't reflect the Off Topic Board experience in my view. There's more Republicans on this board than Democrats (at least for regular participants). They infiltrate a forum like locusts.

Wally

Reaction score
Maybe the Trumpers are just louder...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I agree that Biden will win Minnesota but the results of this poll, at least so far, don't reflect the Off Topic Board experience in my view. There's more Republicans on this board than Democrats (at least for regular participants). They infiltrate a forum like locusts.
Thanks for the laugh...

We need to call in our exterminator extraordinaire -

1600132929318.png

First order of business 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Second assignment - The US Senate and the Head Roach - quad chin Mitch
Last, but not least, the OTB on Gopherhole (You'll need a bigger gavel for this infestation Nancy.

bga1

Reaction score
LOL. What there is on this board is more conservative brain power than lefty brain power. It takes about 8 of us to handle 25 of you.

Wally

Reaction score
LOL. What there is on this board is more conservative brain power than lefty brain power. It takes about 8 of us to handle 25 of you.
It's hard work dumbing down your point so Trumpers can get it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Wow.

stocker08

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure that there are only two or three Trump voting repubs on this board. All his other worshipers are moderates who actually DIDN'T vote for him. Just love the job he's done. :ROFLMAO:

USAF

Reaction score
Don't confuse Trump supporters with Republicans.

Two vastly different groups.

Top Bottom