2020 Gopher Commits Most Likely to Get a Rankings Bump

#2Gopher

Reaction score
To think many people get hung up on the stars they have when they commit to his new teammates. These guys are going to be great for the Gophers!

BeerFueledFF

Reaction score
Love seeing all the defensive line players with multiple power 5 offers. Need to have a lot of talent up front if we want to consistently compete in the Big 10, and this class looks to be a big part of that plan.

salzie

Reaction score
Pretty good lists, and agreed, we have a lot of kids with offers that don't match their rating.

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Pretty good lists, and agreed, we have a lot of kids with offers that don't match their rating.
By far the most exciting part about the recruiting over the past few years is seeing the offer lists on a lot of these guys. No guarantees but I tend to see it as a good thing when other power 5 schools also want they guy.

bleedsmaroonandgold

Reaction score
I'm excited about this recruiting class, but four star offensive lineman Blake Carrington taught us all we need to know about how much to value the recruiting rankings.

GopherSteak

Reaction score
I would bet Claude Larkins will be about a .86. Look at that offer list though. Kaden would make this class an A in my book.

Jeshurun

King of the Too's
Reaction score
I was told that offer lists determine the rating.
Who said that offer lists were the sole determiner of rating and no other factors could possibly be at play? I must have missed that.

Top Bottom