2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate News...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Biden could say the N word in public. I’ll still vote for him.

What am I supposed to do, vote for Trump?? :sneaky:

Hotdish

Reaction score
Edit: He probably said “be” Joe Biden. Regardless, the guys cognition is pretty shot these days.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
How has your life been negatively affected over the last 3+ years under Trump?
Did you vote for Obama in 2012? How was your life negatively affected by him in his first term?

You’ll probably still throw something out, but it’ll be weak. I could do the same for Trump’s first term.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Did you vote for Obama in 2012? How was your life negatively affected by him in his first term?

You’ll probably still throw something out, but it’ll be weak. I could do the same for Trump’s first term.
Well it didn't affect me negatively or positively. Obama really did nothing at all.

He did flame the racial tensions now that I think of it.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
That was a racist statement by Biden. I can't believe the democRATS would vote for a racist.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
That was a racist statement by Biden. I can't believe the democRATS would vote for a racist.
How’d you like his impression of a black man? “You ain’t...”.

No, he’s doesn’t stereotype. :ROFLMAO: He’s just talking to black folks in their dialect, right?

Who can forget “they gonna put y’all back in chains”?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
How’d you like his impression of a black man? “You ain’t...”.

No, he’s doesn’t stereotype. :ROFLMAO: He’s just talking to black folks in their dialect, right?

Who can forget “they gonna put y’all back in chains”?
There is not a lot of action in this thread today for some reason!

“they gonna put y’all back in chains”?........the guy is sick!

LakevilleBro

Reaction score

I did not vote for Obama. I could go with the typical apology tour, Bengazi, Taliban Five, IRS scandal, Solyndra, "You didn't build that" comment, Jeremiah Wright etc, etc, etc. But Obama weaponized the government for political gain, and he weakened our standing around the world. Obamacare was a very costly mistake, that cost a lot in premiums. He was anti-police, anti-religion, anti-guns, anti-borders and that really affected our country in a negative way. But what I really opposed was the CFPB. This is just a giant ball of red-tape and unneeded regulations, and it is still costing citizens an enormous amount of money.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
How has your life been negatively affected over the last 3+ years under Trump?
This is pretty much what I've been saying for years and years. People think the Prez has way too much influence over their daily lives when he just really doesn't. I liked Barry early, didn't like him at the end (especially the World Apology Tour, and of course, if you're successful it's because you got lucky), but it really didn't matter a whole hill of beans to me for the most part. The widespread corruption in his administration that's becoming apparent now is a little alarming though.

If Grandpa Joe happens to win in November (or whoever the Dem candidate is), I'm going to wake up that Wed morning in a perfectly fine state of mind, and folks like Broke and Mpls are going to still go back to their shitty existences and for a short period of time they'll think they are better off I guess.

The extreme TDS is just really hard to comprehend, but I guess people have to have something to blame a lot of their own inadequacies on...

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I did not vote for Obama. I could go with the typical apology tour, Bengazi, Taliban Five, IRS scandal, Solyndra, "You didn't build that" comment, Jeremiah Wright etc, etc, etc. But Obama weaponized the government for political gain, and he weakened our standing around the world. Obamacare was a very costly mistake, that cost a lot in premiums. He was anti-police, anti-religion, anti-guns, anti-borders and that really affected our country in a negative way. But what I really opposed was the CFPB. This is just a giant ball of red-tape and unneeded regulations, and it is still costing citizens an enormous amount of money.
I agree with your points Bro. They're certainly valid, For me, the worst part of Obama was his mass annihilation of civilians in the Middle East: Libya, Afghanistan, Yemen (which Obama said was his greatest foreign policy decision), and Syria are examples, Under Obama we were providing weapons to both sides doing the fighting, and that wasn't enough so we spent hundreds of millions of dollars trying to build up a third fighting army, and of course we provided them with weapons as well. We destroyed Libya for no reason, something Hillary thought was incredibly funny ("We came, we saw, we killed" followed by her laughing). After destroying their roads, schools, hospitals, and removing any form of gov't, we left, so the warlords could run in and take control. Sending guns to drug cartels in Mexico, his continued use of cruise missiles to bomb unwarranted targets, the list goes on. Add to it, his funding of Iran's terrorist organizations, and his putting Iran on a path to get nuclear weapons. His decisions have decimated the Middle East for generations.

Last edited:

theczar

Reaction score
Leftists are hypocrites....devoid of a moral compass...and firm believers in the double standard

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Joe will never get Tim Scott's vote now....
So...there’s wasn’t anything wrong with his comments?

My god. For a guy who flips out about everything Trump says, you are somehow a much more forgiving person when it’s Bunker Joe Bumbefuk saying it.

howeda7

Reaction score
So...there’s wasn’t anything wrong with his comments?

My god. For a guy who flips out about everything Trump says, you are somehow a much more forgiving person when it’s Bunker Joe Bumbefuk saying it.
Joe put his foot in his mouth. He will do it again another few dozen times between now and November. And you'll be here freaking out about every one of them.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Joe put his foot in his mouth. He will do it again another few dozen times between now and November. And you'll be here freaking out about every one of them.
Freaking out? No. Laughing at him, yes.

You realize that this hurts Amy’s shot at VP. Now he’s almost certain to have to pick a black women for VP. Well, maybe not. The MSM won’t carry this as they would if Trump said something. It’s not nearly as important as Trump wearing a mask at a factory while social distancing and testing every day or him taking HCQ. This will be dead and buried tomorrow.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
I agree with your points Bro. They're certainly valid, For me, the worst part of Obama was his mass annihilation of civilians in the Middle East: Libya, Afghanistan, Yemen (which Obama said was his greatest foreign policy decision), and Syria are examples, Under Obama we we're providing weapons to both sides doing the fighting, and that wasn't enough so we spent hundreds of millions of dollars trying to build up a third fighting army, and of course we provided them with weapons as well. We destroyed Libya for no reason, something Hillary thought was incredibly funny ("We came, we saw, we killed" followed by her laughing). After destroying their roads, schools, hospitals, and removing any form of gov't, we left, so the warlords could run in and take control. Sending guns to drug cartels in Mexico, his continued use of cruise missiles to bomb unwarranted targets, the list goes on. Add to it, his funding of Iran's terrorist organizations, and his putting Iran on a path to get nuclear weapons. His decisions have decimated the Middle East for generations.
I chose the issues that specifically affected me. But there is a lot to choose from.

beatles

Reaction score
It was a dumb thing for him to say obviously but his opponent Trump has said much much worse things almost daily for years now. Biden has a long history of fighting for minorities, that can not be denied. This comment doesn’t change that.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It was a dumb thing for him to say obviously but his opponent Trump has said much much worse things almost daily for years now. Biden has a long history of fighting for minorities, that can not be denied. This comment doesn’t change that.
Some would also say that Biden has a long history of advocating for women's rights, fighting harassment, #metoo, et al and yet here we are, he's a serial groper and hair sniffer. Sooo....?

theczar

Reaction score
Dem clowns will still bend over and vote for JB ...who thinks if you are black the Democratic Party Owns Your Hide

stocker08

Reaction score
Yup. Absolutely a stupid thing to say.

Top Bottom