2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate News...

Section2

Reaction score
So odd that they would be worried with Biden having such a nice lead in the polls! :) :)
Everything's fine! Nothing to see here. It's Trump that is showing signs of dementia!

Donovan

Reaction score
Wow, I forgot about this. Surprised they are running this now. I‘d save it for fall.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden is the nominee for better or worse. Had Bernie not been runner up, I’d agree that he would be in trouble. But Biden will be the nominee come hell or higher water. Bernie supporters would guarantee defeat for any alternative to Biden or Bernie.

It’s Biden or bust. Democrats will continue to ignore the baggage that Biden brings b/c they don’t have a choice.

bga1

Reaction score
Biden is the nominee for better or worse. Had Bernie not been runner up, I’d agree that he would be in trouble. But Biden will be the nominee come hell or higher water. Bernie supporters would guarantee defeat for any alternative to Biden or Bernie.

It’s Biden or bust. Democrats will continue to ignore the baggage that Biden brings b/c they don’t have a choice.
What if they can still get Karl Marx??

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What if they can still get Karl Marx??
They‘ve already got the lost Marx Brother, Joe Marx-Biden as the apparent nominee. Listen to Groucho’s platform and tell me this isn’t Biden?

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You really need to stop posting this stuff. The most important thing for this entire country right now is that Joe Biden remains the Dem nominee for the Gen Election this November. Nothing else matters.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You really need to stop posting this stuff. The most important thing for this entire country right now is that Joe Biden remains the Dem nominee for the Gen Election this November. Nothing else matters.
He’s not going anywhere. Literally. He’s staying in his basement. Just like MplsGopher.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Howie mocks hardcore RW media sources then posts hardcore LW media sources b/c they’re about “truth”. :ROFLMAO:

E4EC2F8A-E3D0-4E2E-AFB9-4335079D870D.jpeg

You’re too much howie.

And btw, here’s an ‘uh oh’ for you. Kamala is ahead of Amy in the VP sweepstakes. This isn’t that hard and Joe Bumblefuck is going to screw it up.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Just checking in, to see if anyone posted a reason for why I shouldn't vote for Biden -- or a toaster -- over Trump yet.

Nope. Carry on

Section2

Reaction score
Howie mocks hardcore RW media sources then posts hardcore LW media sources b/c they’re about “truth”. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7957

You’re too much howie.

And btw, here’s an ‘uh oh’ for you. Kamala is ahead of Amy in the VP sweepstakes. This isn’t that hard and Joe Bumblefuck is going to screw it up.
Sara Carter!!

diehard

Reaction score
Just checking in, to see if anyone posted a reason for why I shouldn't vote for Biden -- or a toaster -- over Trump yet.

Nope. Carry on
Can't happen. No one can dumb it down to your level.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
On gma, Biden first says he knows nothing about the investigation. Within a minute, he says he knew about it!!!!!!!

Jam jamm clans guy!

howeda7

Reaction score

View attachment 7957

You’re too much howie.

It's a political ad. So what? You guys post 50 edited videos of Joe Biden a week and get your undies in a bunch when it's returned.

The race isn't going to be decided based on who the VP is. It moves almost no one. Amy would be better at the actual job.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It's a political ad. So what? You guys post 50 edited videos of Joe Biden a week and get your undies in a bunch when it's returned.

The race isn't going to be decided based on who the VP is. It moves almost no one. Amy would be better at the actual job.
Edited? You don’t have to edit Joe Bumblefuck unless you want to make him appear coherent.

Top Bottom