2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate News...

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
No. I haven't. Trump has shown himself to be utterly ignorant of how government works which makes him unfit to be President (among many other reasons). The source of his wealth is only relevant if you think the fact that he's a billionaire meansshe surely knows what he's doing and will make a brilliant President.

This apparently was not a secret and is not a new story. She was elected the AG of California and Senator from California with the public knowing who she dated 20 years ago.

I don't care that Trump has the personal morals of an alley cat, just like I didn't care that Bill Clinton did. And I don't care who Harris dated when she was 30. If you do, that's fine. Just be consistent. I just get sick of the Bible Thumpers picking and choosing when they care about it.
He's not ignorant of how government works, he's contemptuous of it. You people seem to forget, he wasn't elected despite not being an elitist, career politician. He was elected because he's not an elitist, career politician.

jamiche

Reaction score
Kah Mah La says free college for all and medicare for all.

Jam jam sportego hackin howie strzoker. D hero Kah Lah Mah
If she proposed a free second crack at elementary school for you, barn, I'd be on board. You could beef up your vocabulary and learn how to construct a sentence.

jamiche

Reaction score
The guy grew up on construction sites in Queens & the main complaint of the left seems to be, that he doesn't come off as elite enough or sophisticated enough. Hard to reconcile your knee-jerk reaction to attack Trump on all things, with that blatant double standard.
It's a well known fact that Trump never went to school as a boy. Instead, his father's limo dropped him off at a construction site every morning to put in a hard day's work. Trump has electrical, plumbing and boiler licenses. Very, very calloused hands.

jamiche

Reaction score
He's not ignorant of how government works, he's contemptuous of it. You people seem to forget, he wasn't elected despite not being an elitist, career politician. He was elected because he's not an elitist, career politician.
He’s ignorant and contemptuous. Basically, like the fellas. It’s an amusing combination on a message board but a terrible combination in the White House.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BarnBurner

Reaction score
If she proposed a free second crack at elementary school for you, barn, I'd be on board. You could beef up your vocabulary and learn how to construct a sentence.
Glad u enjoy my writing.

Freebies from the jam jam crew for all!!!!!!!

jamiche

Reaction score
Glad u enjoy my writing.

Freebies from the jam jam crew for all!!!!!!!
I don't enjoy or not enjoy your writing, barn. Your obvious illiteracy means that the American taxpayers will be supporting you, if they don't already. A disproportionate number of Trumpsters are taxpayer supported, which is ironic.

diehard

Reaction score
You just wish you were as successful in life as burner. Seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Section2

Reaction score
I don't enjoy or not enjoy your writing, barn. Your obvious illiteracy means that the American taxpayers will be supporting you, if they don't already. A disproportionate number of Trumpsters are taxpayer supported, which is ironic.
Did you get it out of your system now?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Howard Schultz is the smartest Lefty running for President. The Left would have no problem with him if he ran as the PC Lefty that he is in a Dem primary, but b/c he’s realizes that most Dem candidates are falling all over themselves to sound THE most Leftist, he’s running to the middle and as an Independent. And Dems are upset.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna963831

He better get some thick skin though b/c calling him an “egotistical billionaire @sshole” is just the beginning. Nobody does heckling like pissed off Lefties.

diehard

Reaction score
The Black Israelites are pretty good at it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You just wish you were as successful in life as burner. Seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Perhaps with a little less success, and more fiber in his diet, he might be wound less tightly.

Section2

Reaction score
Howard Schultz is the smartest Lefty running for President. The Left would have no problem with him if he ran as the PC Lefty that he is in a Dem primary, but b/c he’s realizes that most Dem candidates are falling all over themselves to sound THE most Leftist, he’s running to the middle and as an Independent. And Dems are upset.

He better get some thick skin though b/c calling him an “egotistical billionaire @sshole” is just the beginning. Nobody does heckling like pissed off Lefties.
I hope he runs.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Any means to run away from the topic, eh jam jam?

Taxpayer supported? Yet no mention of those illegally entering jam jam?

Hypocrisy.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
He should at least understand government at a school house rock level. Unlike the rest of us he has a team of folk available to him night or day to educate and inform him yet he gets his information from TV like the rest of us. Did I mention he gets paid several hundred thousand dollars a year?
https://youtu.be/FFroMQlKiag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score
Contempt or not, he's an ignorant fool when it comes to government. Almost every person who has worked with him (Tillerson, Kelly etc. etc.) has said so as soon as they escape.

howeda7

Reaction score

Trump's only chance is a 3rd party candidate splitting the vote so that his loyal 37% can carry him to victory. Naturally you will push any candidate who will get the job done.

Gophers_4life

Reaction score
He was elected because he's not an elitist, career politician.
Only 5% of people actually voted for him because of this specific reason. But because he won the election, the people who fantasize about this narrative just lie their ___es off and say that everyone who voted for him did so for that reason.

Actual truth: there never was, and isn't now, any kind of urgent need to root out "the establishment". The people who claim that it needs to be done, can't even define what it is or why it needs to be done. It was just an excuse to whip some people up, over a phantom.

Section2

Reaction score
Trump's only chance is a 3rd party candidate splitting the vote so that his loyal 37% can carry him to victory. Naturally you will push any candidate who will get the job done.
his only chance.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Contempt or not, he's an ignorant fool when it comes to government. Almost every person who has worked with him (Tillerson, Kelly etc. etc.) has said so as soon as they escape.
So?

That is what happens when a leader wants to get rid of garbage and make significant changes. Happens everywhere, all day, every day.

Hackin

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
That would be awesome. 4 more years of TDS? I will take it.

I'm still 50/50 that Trump even runs again.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Only 5% of people actually voted for him because of this specific reason. But because he won the election, the people who fantasize about this narrative just lie their ___es off and say that everyone who voted for him did so for that reason.

Actual truth: there never was, and isn't now, any kind of urgent need to root out "the establishment". The people who claim that it needs to be done, can't even define what it is or why it needs to be done. It was just an excuse to whip some people up, over a phantom.
Phantom? You are delusional.

Truth will finally come out and when they do, your dirty little clan will be exposed.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Dems are going hard hard left. They need to lose big.
Agreed but if we didn’t learn anything from the last time then we never will. Identity politics isn’t the answer and personal responsibility (with compassion) is important.

Gophers_4life

Reaction score
if we didn’t learn anything from the last time then we never will
Then we never will. Which should be obvious.

You can't be elected POTUS unless you can win a primary of the Dem or Repub party. And you can't do either of those unless you take hard, radical stances to appeal to the primary voting base of those two parties.

Broken. Beyond repair.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Then we never will. Which should be obvious.

You can't be elected POTUS unless you can win a primary of the Dem or Repub party. And you can't do either of those unless you take hard, radical stances to appeal to the primary voting base of those two parties.

Broken. Beyond repair.
I disagree. The main issue with Trump is that he willing takes a racist stance when none is needed to push his agenda through.

Top Bottom