2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate News...

howeda7

Reaction score
Regardless, Yang has to drop now, right??
No one will drop out before New Hampshire. At a minimum Bennett and Patrick will drop out after that. Tulsi and Yang should but who knows.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He's surged up all the way -7 in RCP. We've never seen a President more popular!
Ooooh...but Amy was in 3rd place in last week’s Iowa Emerson poll and you had an orgasm.

Gallup...that’s nothing.

You are always the first to report your candidate’s favorable single poll and the first to criticize someone else’s poll when you can point to the RCP average.

Don’t be such a hypocrite d-bag.

Section2

Reaction score
Nothing says, "we're trying to screw Bernie" like reporting that he's leading the popular vote 18 hours late

It’s a cute framing as always, but this is a party that got busted giving the debate questions to Hillary. Forgive us for our crazy conspiracy theories.

John Galt

Reaction score
The Democrats are the party that believes in fair and transparent elections. 😜

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
What an outrage.
Nothing wrong with Democrats awarding delegates based on a coin toss. I'm hearing In 2023 they'll change to spin-the-bottle & in 2027 we'll see rock-paper-scirrors games to decide the delegates. Democrats like to keep it fun.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Democrats awarding delegates based on a coin toss. I'm hearing In 2023 they'll change to spin-the-bottle & in 2027 we'll see rock-paper-scirrors games to decide the delegates. Democrats like to keep it fun.
Republicans held the Virginia House for 2 years because their candidate's name was drawn from a hat.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Republicans held the Virginia House for 2 years because their candidate's name was drawn from a hat.
Doesn't quite have the same impact as the entire country watching the D's in Iowa do it over and over and over on the 24/7 news cycle.

howeda7

Reaction score
It's one state delegate out of ~2,000. It has the net effect of zero when translated to the 41 national delegates being awarded which are based on who got 15% in each Congressional District. There has always been coin flips because the # of delegates doesn't come out even when dividing 4-5 ways. What else do you want them to do? Have the precinct captains throw down?

howeda7

Reaction score
Ooooh...but Amy was in 3rd place in last week’s Iowa Emerson poll and you had an orgasm.

Gallup...that’s nothing.

You are always the first to report your candidate’s favorable single poll and the first to criticize someone else’s poll when you can point to the RCP average.

Don’t be such a hypocrite d-bag.
Beloved Rasmussen has him lower than Gallup. Why so angry?

howeda7

Reaction score
Why are you such a d-bag when a poll comes out that you don’t like?
All I did was mention his RCP average. If Gallup is a trend, good for him. I suspect it's just folks sick of impeachment. It probably helps him most by pushing his morning tweets off the front page.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
All I did was mention his RCP average. If Gallup is a trend, good for him. I suspect it's just folks sick of impeachment. It probably helps him most by pushing his morning tweets off the front page.
You loved that Iowa Emerson poll as if it was the definitive though. It was a big deal then.

stocker08

Reaction score
I"m sure Alex Seitz Wald is totally above board and reporting the facts so I'll concede the point.
Nah. Keep making guesses and when proven wrong....claim a conspiracy. Very hardcore repub like.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Green New Deal for thee, but not me.

Copied this from the other thread, and it will be my standard paste reply for these anti-logic fake arguments:

If a majority of humans are genuinely too stupid to understand the difference between a politician that has no other viable way to travel around the country (and world) to advocate for the needed policy changes, and hundreds of millions of people actively ignoring science and data in order to justify their continued harmful behaviors in their own minds, then their grandkids deserve the uninhabitable world that they're giving them. They deserve that bleak existence.

You made their bed, they will lie in it. So be it

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Regardless, Yang has to drop now, right??
Are the Iowa results in yet?

He won't drop before New Hampshire, especially with a debate that he has qualified for, but his Iowa showing was tremendously disappointing if the 71% of precincts results are accurate.

I think he's actually decently funded and may be able to linger for a bit. Hard to know for sure.

justthefacts

Reaction score
This was the perfect solution for the DNC/MSM. They needed to cover up the fact they've been falsely claiming Biden was the leader, when in reality he's been running 3rd-4th. They needed to keep the D's believing their rigged polls. They needed to downgrade Bernie's popularity.

Don't be shocked if the DNC/MSM claim the Russians hacked Iowa to help Comrade Bernie.
Look at this conspiracy! Now the DNC can claim Biden was the winner!

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score
Not that I've been paying that close attention, but really surprised to see Pete take the lead. Maybe people really are looking for a fresh-faced outsider. A Buttigieg/Klobuchar ticket could be fun.

Top Bottom