2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate News...

Section2

Reaction score
I don't get the simultaneous logic that: Hillary was the "worst candidate ever" but beat him by 3 million votes, and "no one in the current field can beat him." Which is it?
“Beat him”

I would say that unknown Trump was a lot scarier for most people than known Trump has been. The worst of Trump has mainly been limited to his tweets.
Known Trump vs unknown Liz or Bernie probably not going to be close.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
“Beat him”

I would say that unknown Trump was a lot scarier for most people than known Trump has been. The worst of Trump has mainly been limited to his tweets.
Known Trump vs unknown Liz or Bernie probably not going to be close.
Yet the Dems are still predicting doom b/c of Trump. They are a one trick pony show.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Hillary just scalped Bernie.

"
Hillary Clinton slams Bernie Sanders in new documentary: 'Nobody likes him'
"He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done," Clinton said in the film, according to the Hollywood Reporter. "He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

In an interview published Tuesday about the documentary, Clinton was asked if that assessment of Sanders, I-Vt., still holds: "Yes, it does," she said.

Clinton would not say if she was prepared to endorse Sanders should he become the 2020 Democratic nominee, and went on to criticize the "culture" around Sanders' supporters.

"It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters. It's his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women," she said. "And I really hope people are paying attention to that because it should be worrisome that he has permitted this culture — not only permitted, [he] seems to really be very much supporting it."

"

Guessing the Bros alone are not that much of the electorate. Maybe 5%. We need to claw back the other 15% of loyal support that he has, and find a way to funnel that into other candidates.

Get him off the Dem ticket. He's not a dem. He's a Green Party, and that's where he belongs.

Don't much care if people were afraid of him running an independent POTUS campaign. Let him do it. There's nothing stopping him from doing that now, if he loses the Dem nomination. Go for it

Top Bottom