2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate News...

MplsGopher

I will say this: Larry David on SNL playing Bernie Sanders .... makes me bend over with stomach pains laughing. "I did have a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack."

Livingat45north

MplsGopher

The black vote is a serious issue for Mayor Pete, especially when they're combined with Trump's continued increase in black supporters. This is the first time in a long time that the black vote is being treated as a serious campaign issue, and Mayor Pete has really fumbled the ball. https://www.theroot.com/pete-buttigieg-is-a-lying-mf-1840038708
There will always be people looking for a fight, looking for attention, looking to engage you purely for selfish reasons (looking to drag you down, and drag themselves up at the same time).

Your link is one such example.

My advice to Pete, when dealing with people who just want to fight white people for the sake of fighting white people: say I respect your opinion, say thank you for sharing it, and then just walk away. Don't let them engage you.

Livingat45north

Gabbard is a war vet... only a nobody thinks she is a nobody
Gabbard very well could be the VP nominee. She'd pull in the anti-war folks, and there are a lot of voters with that viewpoint. That was a key part of Trump's 2016 pitch, and part of why he got elected over Hillary and her "we came, we saw, we killed" military policy. Trump didn't follow through on the promise though. He's spent much more on military versus down scaling. He keeps saying NATO should pay more (and he's right), but it's not something he can make happen unless we start to withdraw from Europe (which isn't happening either). Trump needs to address this very soon, or having Gabbard on the dem ticket could pull a lot of voters towards the Dem ticket. The continued military spending spree and no real progress on health care are Trump's biggest liabilities. So far he's not doing much to address them.

MplsGopher

Gabbard would be Sarah Palin.

If that's Biden's pick, to generate energy ... he will have the exact same result as McCain in 2008.

howeda7

Gabbard very well could be the VP nominee. She'd pull in the anti-war folks, and there are a lot of voters with that viewpoint. That was a key part of Trump's 2016 pitch, and part of why he got elected over Hillary and her "we came, we saw, we killed" military policy. Trump didn't follow through on the promise though. He's spent much more on military versus down scaling. He keeps saying NATO should pay more (and he's right), but it's not something he can make happen unless we start to withdraw from Europe (which isn't happening either). Trump needs to address this very soon, or having Gabbard on the dem ticket could pull a lot of voters towards the Dem ticket. The continued military spending spree and no real progress on health care are Trump's biggest liabilities. So far he's not doing much to address them.
There is almost no chance Gabbard is the VP, unless it's with Trump.

JimmyJamesMD

This guy knows whats going on.

JimmyJamesMD

It would help Trump keep your vote. Actually he's already got it locked down, right?
If Gabbard pulls off the upset, then she has my vote.

I will then see if there are any third party candidates worth voting for.

If not, then I will vote Trump. In the very least, the vote will be worth it because of his awesome tweets and the meltdown of the left could be even bigger this time.

MplsGopher

You vote for someone because you think it’s awesome that some people, who are supposed to be your fellow countrymen, would have a meltdown?

That’s enjoyable for you? You don’t believe in this country, as its current union, do you?

It’s hard for me to believe that a person who wants to be in the same country with someone else could value and take joy in their emotional pain.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
You vote for someone because you think it’s awesome that some people, who are supposed to be your fellow countrymen, would have a meltdown?

That’s enjoyable for you? You don’t believe in this country, as its current union, do you?

It’s hard for me to believe that a person who wants to be in the same country with someone else could value and take joy in their emotional pain.
I'll try to make you feel better. You have 5 more years to find someone to run against Don Jr. 🌈

Top Bottom