2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate News...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I voted for Trump in 2016 largely because he wasn't Hillary. She was the most despicable f'ng vile person to ever run for the highest seat in the land. Just disgusting.

But I actually support Trump now more than I did then. Whether you think it's justified or not, nobody in the history of the world has ever been under the siege that Trump has been in the last 3 years. It's literally jaw-dropping. And he's still standing, somehow.

I've said it before, the thing I support Trump the most for is how he's pulled the curtain back on the absolute sham and farce that the media is in this country today. And it had to be done. The media acting as an active arm of the Dem party is just plain unacceptable. It needed to be exposed and while it's not where it should be, at least something is being done.
What is being done about the media?

Section2

Reaction score
I voted for Trump in 2016 largely because he wasn't Hillary. She was the most despicable f'ng vile person to ever run for the highest seat in the land. Just disgusting.

But I actually support Trump now more than I did then. Whether you think it's justified or not, nobody in the history of the world has ever been under the siege that Trump has been in the last 3 years. It's literally jaw-dropping. And he's still standing, somehow.

I've said it before, the thing I support Trump the most for is how he's pulled the curtain back on the absolute sham and farce that the media is in this country today. And it had to be done. The media acting as an active arm of the Dem party is just plain unacceptable. It needed to be exposed and while it's not where it should be, at least something is being done.
A frickin men. The moderates and reasonable left leaning posters can see it clear as day. There are few real Trump fans on this board. Yet those same people range from disgust at Dems and withholding support, down to radicalized into defending Trump.

A rational open minded person might take a breath and a step back and wonder if they’re missing something. But not our guy Howie. Bless you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
You are clearly freaking out across multiple threads and if clearly stating what I think is considered throwing popcorn to you so be it.

Every opponent gets dirt on their opponent but according to you the president has never done this? C'mon you can't seriously believe that. Think about it, you say yourself everyone gets dirt on their opponent.

Is it the senates job to investigate Biden?
Opposition research is a regular part of campaigns. But - asking a foreign country to help you with that research is a new twist.

According to the chairperson of the Federal Election Commission:
it is illegal for any American—a political candidate, a regular citizen, or even the U.S. president—to solicit or accept "anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election."

Ironically - or maybe not - the FEC currently cannot meet or take any action because they are short one member. That is a Presidential nomination. the current President has so far declined to fill the vacancy, leaving the FEC unable to take any action against campaign violations. Another coincidence, I'm sure.

Section2

Reaction score
Opposition research is a regular part of campaigns. But - asking a foreign country to help you with that research is a new twist.

it is illegal for any American—a political candidate, a regular citizen, or even the U.S. president—to solicit or accept "anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election."

Ironically - or maybe not - the FEC currently cannot meet or take any action because they are short one member. That is a Presidential nomination. the current President has so far declined to fill the vacancy, leaving the FEC unable to take any action against campaign violations. Another coincidence, I'm sure.
If by "new" you mean, happened 3 years ago.

bga1

Reaction score

Where did the dossier come from? How was the Paul Manafort investigation in Ukraine reopened- was Ukraine asked by Chalupa to dig dirt on him? Who is Joseph Mifsud? Who is Alexander Downer?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Sure he did. Exactly the same as Trump did. He got impeached too, I’m sure.

I believe as far as I can throw you.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
He knows it. Throwing our crap posts like #3280 is just his form of entertainment. He’s not actually interested in good faith discussion. None of them are.

howeda7

Reaction score
He knows it. Throwing our crap posts like #3280 is just his form of entertainment. He’s not actually interested in good faith discussion. None of them are.
The Fellas believe their delusions. BB just wants to throw peanuts, blame "both sides" and vote for Gary Johnson.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
He stood on the lawn of the White House and told China to investigate Mitt Romney?
Trump is asking them to investigate corruption. It would have been nice had Obama done more to fight corruption.

howeda7

Reaction score
Do you really think you live in a world where people in power play by the rules?
Yes, people in power often abuse it. When they get caught they should be held responsible for it.

You have zero evidence that Obama did anything even remotely like what Trump has done in pressuring foreign governments to investigate his opponents. If he had, Beeg would have been screaming bloody murder and the R's would have impeached him immediately.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump is asking them to investigate corruption. It would have been nice had Obama done more to fight corruption.
No he's not. You're choosing to believe his lies. He's asking Ukraine to investigate his political opponent. An effort he only ramped up when he started running for President.

He's also trying to push a false narrative that Ukraine meddled in 2016 and Russia didn't, to clear his pal Vlad and remove the stain from his election. This goes against our own intelligence community. If you really believe Trump's altruistic explanations, you're a fool.

howeda7

Reaction score
Is Gary running again?
I have no idea. But I assume if he doesn't, you'll find another candidate just like him. The Libertarians always manage to nominate a winner. And if they don't, there's the Legalize Pot Now party.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
No he's not. You're choosing to believe his lies. He's asking Ukraine to investigate his political opponent. An effort he only ramped up when he started running for President.

He's also trying to push a false narrative that Ukraine meddled in 2016 and Russia didn't, to clear his pal Vlad and remove the stain from his election. This goes against our own intelligence community. If you really believe Trump's altruistic explanations, you're a fool.
YOu are the one that looks like a fool choking down everything the Ds say. You need to take a step back and think about this one.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
I used to just troll you and call you dumb, which you always happily obliged. However, it's now abundantly clear to me that you really are stupid. You are not a smart person. We're better off with people like you not spreading the information in your head. Your stupidity is dangerous. Go do what you want, but don't try to influence others. You're a dangerous person, and you don't even know why.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I used to just troll you and call you dumb, which you always happily obliged. However, it's now abundantly clear to me that you really are stupid. You are not a smart person. We're better off with people like you not spreading the information in your head. Your stupidity is dangerous. Go do what you want, but don't try to influence others. You're a dangerous person, and you don't even know why.
Someone like you calling me dumb just makes me laugh. Thanks.

Why don't you post some more opinions from other people?

howeda7

Reaction score
YOu are the one that looks like a fool choking down everything the Ds say. You need to take a step back and think about this one.
The D's are far from perfect and no one is saying you have to support them. But believing Trump's lies and falling for the "both sides" BS is foolishness.

Last edited:

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
The D's are far from perfect and no one is saying you have to support them. But believing Trump's lies and falling for the "both sides" BS is foolishness.
It's not OK for me to believe Trumps lies but its ok fof you to believe the D lies?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

This stuff should be on the Impeachment Inquiry thread, but whatever.

It is actually a president’s duty to have corruption of a high office holder investigated if it has been reported or there is evidence of it. JTFs has pointed out that Biden’s conflict of interest was reported in the NYT, WaPo, and other media sources since the beginning of the year. The Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters treaty that was signed into law during the Clinton administration would suggest that such a request is compliant with the law.

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2019/09/29/treaty-with-ukraine-on-mutual-legal-assistance-in-criminal-matters/

And how can someone “push a false narrative” if they’re only talking about it in private conversations, which was the case until the “WB” complaint was made public?

Top Bottom