2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate News...

balds

Reaction score
I think the D's know there is little chance to win, so they will run a sacrificial lamb.

Economy doing well? Boo.
Black and Hispanic unemployment at all time lows? Boo.
3rd/4th term abortion ....Yay?
Not in any wars? Boo.
Seeking peace? Boo.
Seeking trade deals that are good for America? Boo.
Doing something to stop/slow illegal immigration? Boo.

I've been wrong before, but it doesn't seem to me that they have a solid platform to run on.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I think the D's know there is little chance to win, so they will run a sacrificial lamb.

Economy doing well? Boo.
Not in any wars? Boo.
Seeking peace? Boo.

I've been wrong before, but it doesn't seem to me that they have a solid platform to run on.
Lowered taxes on working and middle classes? Boo.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Not a pathological liar, criminal and a-Hole? Yay.

howeda7

Reaction score

Economy doing well? Boo.
Not in any wars? Boo.
Seeking peace? Boo.

They have little chance against the most unpopular President since Nixon? OK then.

stocker08

Reaction score
They have little chance against the most unpopular President since Nixon? OK then.
And to think....he's less popular now than when he lost the popular vote to Hillary!

justthefacts

Reaction score
You are never going to smarten up when you constantly saddle up with the board moron. Open up your echo chamber. You and everyone else knows how dumb howdy is.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb08
What is the go-to defense of Rasmussen now that the 2018 midterms happened? If you look at the last 4 or 5 elections you see that 2016 was the outlier and that in every other instance Rasmussen overstated the Republican vote.

diehard

Reaction score
Your man, Nate at 538, claims Rasmussen has a rating +3.6 D. There are favorites of yours that are even more biased. Just another wtf failure. Don't sweat it, we are used to it. How's your hangover this morning?

stocker08

Reaction score

Gophers_4life

Reaction score
What is the go-to defense of Rasmussen now that the 2018 midterms happened? If you look at the last 4 or 5 elections you see that 2016 was the outlier and that in every other instance Rasmussen overstated the Republican vote.
It overstated it in 2016 too ..... Trump won because, simple matter of fact: quite a lot of people voted for him who would have never voted for a "regular" R candidate.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Assmussen is the outlier, dummy. He's hovering around 40% approval. Not impressive.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It’s impossible for these cats to be rational. They live in an alternative world.

What Dem can beat Trump is irrelevant; more than like likely Trump won’t even be the Republican Presidential nominee.

If you want to shut each and every one of them up ask these questions:

1. Why do everyone associated with Trumps campaign lie about Russia?

2. Do they believe no criminal wrong doings we be discovered from the investigation in regard to Trump, his businesses or his campaign?

Trump is a low life criminal; everyone who supports him now is being duplicitous or simply stupid. I told everyone when the investigation was opened that this was the end of Trump.

Why? Because he is nothing more than a racist, lying, two bit shyster who is surrounded by like minded people. Each and everyone of those people are loyal only to themselves and are not built for prison. They will spill the beans every time. Collusion? That sh**t became the least of Trump worries the moment the investigation was opened.

Could Trump win if he manages to not be brought up on charges or incarcerated before the next election? Sure. Because his supporters support him for at least one these reasons.

1. He’s a racist
2. He will limit legal immigration for black and brown people.
3. He supports the fake ass Christians on their agendas and policies.
4. He’s making America white again (not really but they’re stupid.)
5. He’s a Republican (they will simply vote for whatever Republican is on the ticket.)

Now watch; the Trumpsters on the board won’t touch the 2 questions I posed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It overstated it in 2016 too ..... Trump won because, simple matter of fact: quite a lot of people voted for him who would have never voted for a "regular" R candidate.
If that's true, then what the f'k does that tell you, you incompetent buffoon?

Gophers_4life

Reaction score
If that's true, then what the f'k does that tell you
That people who voted for him, who wouldn't have voted for a regular R candidate, are idiots, who either got sucked into the overall "movement" of it (in the sense of say, Woodstock), or who saw what they wanted to see in his messaging for some small piece of something they wanted, most of which has largely turned out to not happen.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
Not to mention Trump lost the popular vote.

Gophers_4life

Reaction score
And they won’t make the same mistake twice!

Every single person who voted for him ... saw something differently in him, in his campaign. What they wanted to see. And Trump lately hasn’t delivered on ANY of those things. They thought he could get it done, but of course he couldn’t.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Every single person who voted for him ... saw something differently in him, in his campaign. What they wanted to see. And Trump lately hasn’t delivered on ANY of those things. They thought he could get it done, but of course he couldn’t.
Is this on the level, or just trolling? I see you added the softener of "lately", whatever that means? It's indisputable that Trump has been crushing it in terms of delivering on his campaign promises. The issue the left has with Trump is not that he's not fulfilling his campaign promises. It's that he's fulfilling almost all of them.

- We're out of the TPP
- NAFTA has been renegotiated
- Moved US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- Prison reform bill
- Has crushed ISIS
- Has done amazing work to tackle human trafficking
- Imposed travel ban on terrorist countries
- Named two SC justices "In the mold of Scalia"
- Is filling the judiciary with "Young, conservative judges"
- Is forcing UN nations to pay their fair share for their defense
- Cancelled the Paris Climate Accord
- Cancelled Obama's 'Clean Power Plan'
- Lowered taxes on middle and working classes
- Reduced unnecessary regulation to let the economy flourish
- Approved Keystone pipeline
- Approved Dakota pipeline
- Is forcing China to play fair & renegotiate their unfair trade deals

Pending:
- The wall. Is under construction, with more funding rumored to be imminent.
- Drawing down from Syria.
- Drawing down from Afghanistan.
- Drug price transparency is already passed, but his work on lowering drug prices continues. I'd call this partially complete.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
That people who voted for him, who wouldn't have voted for a regular R candidate, are idiots, who either got sucked into the overall "movement" of it (in the sense of say, Woodstock), or who saw what they wanted to see in his messaging for some small piece of something they wanted, most of which has largely turned out to not happen.
Great points and rationale.[emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531]

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

[emoji1531]

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Is this on the level, or just trolling? I see you added the softener of "lately", whatever that means? It's indisputable that Trump has been crushing it in terms of delivering on his campaign promises. The issue the left has with Trump is not that he's not fulfilling his campaign promises. It's that he's fulfilling almost all of them.

- We're out of the TPP
- NAFTA has been renegotiated
- Moved US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- Prison reform bill
- Has crushed ISIS
- Has done amazing work to tackle human trafficking
- Imposed travel ban on terrorist countries
- Named two SC justices "In the mold of Scalia"
- Is filling the judiciary with "Young, conservative judges"
- Is forcing UN nations to pay their fair share for their defense
- Cancelled the Paris Climate Accord
- Cancelled Obama's 'Clean Power Plan'
- Lowered taxes on middle and working classes
- Reduced unnecessary regulation to let the economy flourish
- Approved Keystone pipeline
- Approved Dakota pipeline
- Is forcing China to play fair & renegotiate their unfair trade deals

Pending:
- The wall. Is under construction, with more funding rumored to be imminent.
- Drawing down from Syria.
- Drawing down from Afghanistan.
- Drug price transparency is already passed, but his work on lowering drug prices continues. I'd call this partially complete.
The wall is under construction you say? Trump had absolutely nothing to do with that.

How much time do you think Trump will get from the crimes discovered from the Mueller investigation?

LesBolstad

Reaction score
The wall is under construction you say? Trump had absolutely nothing to do with that.

How much time do you think Trump will get from the crimes discovered from the Mueller investigation?

IALTO! The Loony Leftist mind never ceases to amaze me with the level of stupidity. Where do you people come from?

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
IALTO! The Loony Leftist mind never ceases to amaze me with the level of stupidity. Where do you people come from?
Code for you don’t like the response but can’t refute it.

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Amy for America is in.

She's my favorite choice by far for the left. But will she be left-leaning enough?

Top Bottom