10 people killed in Colorado supermarket shooting, including a police officer

howeda7

Reaction score
howie has experienced some progressive mental deterioration in the few years I’ve been posting here. Maybe Joe is his hero. Trump did some serious emotional damage to howie.
Need a mirror?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Is this a satire account?
Nah. I get that there is a certain joy in some sectors when the shooter of the gay nightclub turns out to be a self hating closet case. This guy seems to be a Muslim immigrant who hates immigrants or something.

howeda7

Reaction score
Are you serious? You don’t know the difference between someone (Joe Biden) suggesting that police intentionally aim for a dangerous perpetrator’s leg and hitting someone in the leg in an exchange of shooting between police and the criminal shooter?

It may have been the dead cop that got the shot off that hit him in his leg.

You idiot!
I'm asking. I don't know the circumstances on this one.

golf

Reaction score
A few isolated incidents. The media covered the rioting and looting....but wacky righties were too busy whining and crying and going to propaganda machines like OAN and Newsmax for actual fake news to notice. Just got the marching orders to turn their victimhood claims up to eleven.

Certainly there was some right media that went too far challenging the election results just as stacey abrams never accepted her results, hillary as well has disputed her results. Left media has supported them.

Not in dispute is the efforts of right media to condemn the months long floyd looting/burning and the refusal of left media to go along with this. See post 52. All right media condemned the violence during the few hours of the capitol riot.

stocker08

Reaction score
Certainly there was some right media that went too far challenging the election results just as stacey abrams never accepted her results, hillary as well has disputed her results. Left media has supported them.

Not in dispute is the efforts of right media to condemn the months long floyd looting/burning and the refusal of left media to go along with this. See post 52. All right media condemned the violence during the few hours of the capitol riot.

The stolen election nonsense was unlike anything. Not even close.

Mainstream media absolutely covered the riots over the summer. Right wing media downplayed the capital riots and cheered for Trump making an appearance hours after the rioting and looting and telling the rioters how much he loved them. Total propaganda.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
The stolen election was unlike anything. Not even close.

Mainstream media absolutely covered the riots over the summer. Right wing media downplayed the capital riots and cheered for Trump making an appearance hours after the rioting and looting and telling the rioters how much he loved them. Total propaganda.

OK. If u are going to contend that media this summer clearly condemned the burning/looting then we arent dealing in reality anymore and not much point in continuing to dialogue. Our postmodern world rearing its head i guess.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Nah. I get that there is a certain joy in some sectors when the shooter of the gay nightclub turns out to be a self hating closet case. This guy seems to be a Muslim immigrant who hates immigrants or something.
Are you sure? If the posts I've read from you so far are unironic, I would care to guess you work or study intersectional gender studies. Canada could also explain, i hear fun things about montreal.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
OK. If u are going to contend that media this summer clearly condemned the burning/looting then we arent dealing in reality anymore and not much point in continuing to dialogue. Our postmodern world rearing its head i guess.
"Fiery but peaceful" lol look at the mpls reaction to all of this, city is terrified of more unrest. Jurors afraid to serve on trial because they fear for their life. Nothing to see here.

Section2

Reaction score
Why was he shot in the leg? I thought cops could never use non-lethal force if there is any danger?
Clearly they were aiming for his leg due to the belief that he was white.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Bat sh!t crazy, that one.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Are you sure? If the posts I've read from you so far are unironic, I would care to guess you work or study intersectional gender studies. Canada could also explain, i hear fun things about montreal.
Just to play along, what suggests intersectional gender studies?

golf

Reaction score
"Fiery but peaceful" lol look at the mpls reaction to all of this, city is terrified of more unrest. Jurors afraid to serve on trial because they fear for their life. Nothing to see here.

Of course the real threat of violence is in DC. Fortunately, we still have barbed wire fence around the capitol and guardsmen there so that is the most important thing i guess.

Those white supremacists are poised to strike any time. The looting/burning of the peaceful protests should not distract us from defending the capitol. (sarcasm intended)

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score

Sure they did. If you righties weren't boycotting it because Trump called it "fake news"....you'd know that. But please....run along to your alternate reality of OAN, Fonks News, and Newsmax. It's not like they were caught up in the stolen election lies that you all ate up so willingly.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Sure they did. If you righties weren't boycotting it because Trump called it "fake news"....you'd know that. But please....run along to your alternate reality of OAN, Fonks News, and Newsmax. It's not like they were caught up in the stolen election lies that you all ate up so willingly.
Where do you get your news from when it comes to national coverage? Genuine question.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
I assume cause he was shot in the leg and the cops surrounded him. Would you prefer he just have been shot in cold blood by the cops. This is America and people are due their time in courts no matter how big of a POS they are. No different than the kids that blew up people at the Boston Marathon, the one was captured alive and faced his day in court.

oh and the the cops thought this guy was white otherwise they would have shot him instantly.
Literal much? I just looked it up and my suspicion was correct...the alternative spelling for dumbass really is From the Parkinglot.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
What are the odds Kamama and Joe Biden head to Boulder to condemn anti-white violence? We need to remember that criticism of Russia could lead to brutal anti-white violence like what we saw in Boulder.

Top Bottom