👻 uosɐǝs ʎʞoods 👻 (Uniform: Gold Helmet, White Facemasks, White Jerseys, Gold Pants)

fair

Reaction score
Have they done white decals/facemask on the gold helmet before?

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Love the helmet, white facemask looks kind of cool as well. Another new helmet to add to the list :)

Now we just have to hope the team that shows up in those uniforms more closely resembles the one we came to love in 2019 as opposed to the week 1 team from this year.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Getting to Maryland/DC or New Jersey/NYC for a Gopher road game is near the top of my list. I am sad this cannot be the year. I knocked Northwestern (not impressed and I really like Chicago) off the list last year, and this year is going to be wash out. (still missing Purdue, Ohio St., and the two new additions to my road trip list)

forever a gopher

Reaction score
Getting to Maryland/DC or New Jersey/NYC for a Gopher road game is near the top of my list. I am sad this cannot be the year. I knocked Northwestern (not impressed and I really like Chicago) off the list last year, and this year is going to be wash out. (still missing Purdue, Ohio St., and the two new additions to my road trip list)
Last year (Rutgers) knocked the last one off our list. The Maryland campus is nice. If you go to the Rutgers campus, a few things: get your tetanus shot, you may get an STD by just touching surfaces on/near campus, and be prepared to be unimpressed. That place is scuzzy. Oh, and get ready for lots of overweight coeds wearing halter tops. Lots.

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Last year (Rutgers) knocked the last one off our list. The Maryland campus is nice. If you go to the Rutgers campus, a few things: get your tetanus shot, you may get an STD by just touching surfaces on/near campus, and be prepared to be unimpressed. That place is scuzzy. Oh, and get ready for lots of overweight coeds wearing halter tops. Lots.
Alright! Added to my list!

MplsGopher

Reaction score

(granted, few of them were actually from Jersey)

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
The white "M" on the gold helmets with white facemasks should be interesting

SixBySix

Reaction score
This is the first Maryland away game that I'm not going to make it to in quite a few years--but every time we've gone, we've run into this one guy who wears a Mud Dogs Boucher jersey: it's fantastic.

swelna

Reaction score
I don't hate the white face mask on the gold helmet....but I'm not sure if I'm fond of it either. Need to see it under regular lighting conditions.

GringaGopher

Reaction score
Hope we tackle better with the white gloves as it's hard to imagine our D looking worse than last week.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
This is the first Maryland away game that I'm not going to make it to in quite a few years--but every time we've gone, we've run into this one guy who wears a Mud Dogs Boucher jersey: it's fantastic.
Visualize, and attack!

Top Bottom