You need to think outside Minnesota,, North East and the US borders

I do drink cheep beer. I have one 24oz 8% to get started and 2-3 240z beers at 5.5% per day. If I ever make it to Gopher Land I will look you up for your top dhelf stuff. Would like to play you buck toothed rodents again. We have some openings in 3 years in Statesboro. WE could get 30,000 in the game for you.

PS - If you only had a case of ZEMA I'd drink 12 befor you had 2!:cool::drink::drink:

Deal! I'm not liking you dispelling my 3.2% myth though.:(

Gsu,
, have you ever been to MN? Not the airport but really been here?

Gsu,
, have you ever been to MN? Not the airport but really been here?

No I have never passed through Minnesota or over it. Would like to make it through their after we sell the house on Saint Simons Island, Ga. and down size. Charrolotte want's to get a RV to travel in & I do not. The price of a RV is to expensive both in enitial payment, matenance and gas miliage. I'd rather get a 1 year old cross over that gets great gas miliage and stay at motels. That way we could trade our 3,200 sq.ft home, have enough money to by a 2 bedroom, buy a cross over and use our retirment to travel the good Ol' U.S. of A.

Last edited:

Deal! I'm not liking you dispelling my 3.2% myth though.:(

I was not the on trying to say someone doesnt make 3.2% beer anymore. I know they dropped it to 3.2% durring WW2 and in the 80s it jumped to 4.5% then 5.5% and now 8+.

Friend TALON

www.gsufans.com

I was not the on trying to say someone doesnt make 3.2% beer anymore. I know they dropped it to 3.2% durring WW2 and in the 80s it jumped to 4.5% then 5.5% and now 8+.

Friend TALON

www.gsufans.com
Sorry, no I meant spreading the rumor that you only drink 3.2% beer. Next thing I know, you'll be sipping scotch neat. I guess the only constant is change.

THANK YOU GOPHER FANS FOR THE SCHOOLS THAT RUN THE OPTION!!

KEEP THEM COMMING IF YOU FIND ANYMORE AND IF THIS THREAD ROLLS AWAY YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT [email protected] or join the GSUFANS board and PM me.

I am currently trying to put together the schools addresses, HC Bio and QB Bio to send to the recruiting coordinater and OC. at GSU.

Thanks Again
Cleve Meinke
SSI,GA.

TALON

Sorry, no I meant spreading the rumor that you only drink 3.2% beer. Next thing I know, you'll be sipping scotch neat. I guess the only constant is change.

No Worry friend STPGopher
Not Schotch but Ice Cold Vodka if beer is not handy! :cool: :drink:o_O

As far as I know, you can have it anywhere now. Just need a Gov. photo ID.

At GSU you have to be in certin areas. Under the double decker side the area under the 2bd tear has large boxes you can belong to that serve beer and orderves all game long. For $60 bucks a year you can get all the beer and stadium food you want for the home games. Thats a good deal. I think I'll do that if I can make 4 home games next year!

Last edited:

At GSU you have to be in certin areas. On the double decker side the area under the 2bd tear has large boxes you can belong to that serve beer and orderves all game long. For $60 bucks a year you can get all the beer and stadium food you want for the home games. Thats a good deal. I think I'll do that if I can make 4 home games next year!

Yes. I would be all over that deal! I know of a few in my section that spend that and more at each Gopher home game.

COORS Lights baby, the silver bullets. If you happen to be a werewolf, the silver bullets will keep you from getting all furry again, terrorizing the neighborhood, etc.

Oh I'll drink all the C-Lights youve got at your tailgait. THen again I'll drink about any beer! :drink: :(

UPDATE on Ohio State band not comming to Gophers Stadium!

THey want to bring this band that represents them better.

Top Bottom