WV - Huggins

book

Reaction score
Anybody see Louisville get hosed by the refs at the end of the game. VW won. Huggins goes nuts earlier and gets a TO and then later in 2nd half goes nuts and no TO - so near the end of the game he gets crucial calls that help VW win. Out of bounds call with 6 seconds left goes to VW when it obviously should be Loiuisville's. Huggins should have been kicked out but he seems to do this at every game I watch!

Coaches who can work the refs and thus get favorable calls give their teams a huge advantage. The alltime best at this in any sport, at any time, at any level was far and away Bob Knight.

Can our coach show he is alive ---- once?

Anybody see Louisville get hosed by the refs at the end of the game. VW won. Huggins goes nuts earlier and gets a TO and then later in 2nd half goes nuts and no TO - so near the end of the game he gets crucial calls that help VW win. Out of bounds call with 6 seconds left goes to VW when it obviously should be Loiuisville's. Huggins should have been kicked out but he seems to do this at every game I watch!

Huggins is Huggins - at least he is engaged in the game.

Tubby appears to be thinking about something else.

huggins and his crew shutout Turner in the 2nd half of their game.
From what i read, Turner did a 360 jam early in the game and the WV faithful didn't like it.
I'm sure Huggins halftime speach challenged every players manhood and had guys fighting to take on the challenge..
we just let him dribble into the lane at will.

Check Mate

if i think he's not fully engaged, am i a racist??
just thought i'd check b4 posting.

LMAO! While I do question your motives, dboy, you are absolutely correct about FOT's relentless playing of the race card.

Not every Tubby criticism is racist nor is every criticism unwarranted.

Tubby was MIA at the tOSU game today, just like the rest of his team (those that made the trip and those who didn't). DJ's tweet summed it up best: "embarrassing".

Top Bottom