WRs are the key to the season.

The passing game bothered me so much I've flipped back through the game a couple times. Some of the dropped passes and lack of separation from receivers was actually on Morgan.

I saw at least three passes to the right flat (Wright and Jackson) where the receiver had to slow up to catch the ball which allowed the defender to catch up; at least two of those should have been pass interference if not all three by the way.

The long ball to MBS that was picked off could have been a touchdown but was underthrown with Morgan throwing off his back foot from a blitz; granted MBS didn't go up to high-point the ball either.

The 3rd Quarter sack given up by Carroll was actually on Morgan too. Carroll was blocking a streaking DE/LB from the outside and pushed him around the back of the pocket like he's supposed to, but Morgan stood there like a statue and never stepped up in the pocket. He actually had space to run and maybe get the first down.

Overall, a puke performance in the passing game. Let's hope they pull their head out by this weekend.

Top Bottom