WR Chris Briggs Looks Forward To Minnesota Visit

Seems like we would be 2nd to LSU. They must (without looking) have a guy they will be a last minute decision and will affect this kids choice. Hope we get him.

He wouldn't even have to run real routes to be good. Just have him run to a spot, turn around and jump for the ball. And with his speed and attention to detail, he could be someone special to watch.

Seems like we would be 2nd to LSU. They must (without looking) have a guy they will be a last minute decision and will affect this kids choice. Hope we get him.

Rivals doesn't show an offer from LSU yet, so he would probably be viewed as a second option for them if they don't receive a commit from their primary target.

Hopefully that works in our favor; I would love to see Chris in Maroon & Gold!

He wouldn't even have to run real routes to be good. Just have him run to a spot, turn around and jump for the ball. And with his speed and attention to detail, he could be someone special to watch.

I wish that were true, Wheelwright looked like that kind of stud receiver too. This kid seems legit, let's hope he develops and contributes, definitely worth a shot.

I wish that were true, Wheelwright looked like that kind of stud receiver too. This kid seems legit, let's hope he develops and contributes, definitely worth a shot.

Agreed. It's nice to think about the possibilities, even if we won't really know how most recruits will work out for 2 or 3 years (sometimes longer).

Top Bottom