Wow, hats off to Chaska, Gopher Celebration?

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Just got home from the Chaska vs. Bloomington Jefferson High school game, and boy was it a thriller. But my reason for this post is, they had a simply amazing fireworks show after the game. they had 3 automatic launchers in a field behind the stadium, as well as a HUGE bonfire for the students. the fireworks were not small, but huge and lasted a LONG 18 minutes with a grand finale included. I have no idea where they got the money, but it was awesome. This got me thinking, does the U have something like this planned for the end of the first game ever at TCF? I think a post game 'something' would be fun and keep the fans around to christen the new home and celebrate what will be the first Gopher victory on campus in 20+ years!

There were fireworks planned for the people in the suites but then it was determined that everyone would be able to see them so they had to cancel them.

In other words, I don't know.

I haven't heard one word about fireworks for opening night. But, given it is a night game and it is the big grand opening for the stadium, you would sure think that they'd have a great opportunity for fireworks.

Top Bottom