Wow, former Nebraska coach does what?

Someone is having a bad week.

clickbait has made its way to the gopher hole...wow

Why is on the board. Nobody knows the facts yet nor has due process played out. he is innocent at this point.

Are you saying it's false? Posted by Lincoln police....
You clearly don't know what clickbait is. Regardless if it's true or false, it still baits people into clicking. I was making a joke lmao. All g

Anyone who doesn't think it's true, try this.

google.com

nebraska coach arrested

Espn, Fox News, AP news, Yahoo, and on and on and on.

Good grief.......click bait.....LMAO

Last edited:

Wow, is it that hard to grow up?
Exactly.

And this is no surprise. He was drunk-calling into his wife's radio show during this football season. I said at the time, on their board, that this is concerning.

You clearly don't know what clickbait is. Regardless if it's true or false, it still baits people into clicking. I was making a joke lmao. All g
Clickbait is typically misleading, deceptive, or sensationalized. I don't think there's anything misleading about the title. What Joseph allegedly did is pretty sensational on its own - the title isn't adding to that. It's in line with what allegedly happened.

I would argue Liebert's thread title from yesterday "Rhode Island transfer OT Ajani Cornelius" is clickbait since he is not officially a Gopher yet.

Last edited:

Seems like Nebraska made the right choice in going a different direction.
He was close to becoming their WR coach under Rhule. Seems an offer had been made.

Why is on the board. Nobody knows the facts yet nor has due process played out. he is innocent at this point.
This isn't a court of law. People can have whatever opinions they want...

And I highly doubt you haven't speculated on things you had no proof about before.

And he's been put on Administrative Leave by Trev Alberts.

This could get messy real fast if Mickey starts trashing NE.

He's gonna get a corn up his husker in jail

Top Bottom