Would yoy rather see Becky....

Reaction score
4-0 coming in or 3-1?. Personally, I hope for 4-0 and hang a loss on them. Nothing worse than paying 200.00 for a ticket through the on line sources and then getting gutted.

I never, never want Wisky or Iowa to win unless it directly benefits the Gophers.

End of discussion.

Doesn't it benefit the Gophers if they hand an undefeated team a loss?

I always pull for every Big 10 team unless they are playing the Gophers, or their win would be bad for the Gophers. I'm all about the Big 10's success.

I always pull for every Big 10 team unless they are playing the Gophers, or their win would be bad for the Gophers. I'm all about the Big 10's success.

What about during Big Ten season? Becky plays MSU this week lol.

Doesn't it benefit the Gophers if they hand an undefeated team a loss?

hope becky comes in here at 3-1 and we hand them their second loss of the season. at the end of any season when they are handing out bowl games the goal is to have a better win/loss record, so why would i want becky to pick up another win between now and 10/3 just so i can say we gave them their first loss of the season? who cares about that?

F BECKY! hope she loses every game the rest of the year.

The only way I'm pulling for Iowa or Wisconsin is if they're playing Ohio State.

exactly.......the whole "having love for everyone just because they are in the big ten" things seems a little over-the-top to me sometimes, but to each his own i guess.

I never can cheer for Bucky. Why have them come in at 4-0? Then I'll be annoyed with all of the d-bag fans talk before the game. (as I guess some are finding their way into my lot!!!) 3-1 start will have them nervous and calm down for the game.

exactly.......the whole "having love for everyone just because they are in the big ten" things seems a little over-the-top to me sometimes, but to each his own i guess.

I was rooting for Fresno State against Wisc. Does that make me a bad Big Ten fan?:clap:

That's easy... I'd rather see MSU win. All things being equal, I would always rather see our rival(s) go down.

I dislike the whole concept of cheering for conferences. But the enormous influence of the polls leave you no choice.

What's best for the Big Ten this week is if Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan all win.

Illinois, MSU and Northwestern were beat-up the worst in the first three weeks. Minnesota now has the least-offensive loss considering that the pollsters have decided to completely crap all over USC and OSU.

I learned that one from little on from my Dad, who is unfortunately no longer with us. I am passing along the same thing to my kids.

This is an interesting matchup. I bet this winds up being a close game even though it's at Camp Randall. Thing is, if Becky loses that game they could wind up being on a 4 game slide with this tough 4 game stretch to start Big10 play. Here's their next 4 games.

vs. MSU
@ GOPHERS
@ tOSU
vs. Iowa

Last year they opened Big 10 play by blowing a 17pt. halftime lead at the big house, then losing back to back games at home to tOSU and PSU, and dropping their 4th straight at Iowa. This is also after going 3-0 to open the season against comparable competition. Will history repeat itself? If it does BB's seat might be hot again.

I am heading home this weekend and will probably go to the MSU/UW game with family members. I never cheer for either side when I am at Camp Randall but enjoy watching the game in person.

i hope MSU wins.

I am heading home this weekend and will probably go to the MSU/UW game with family members. I never cheer for either side when I am at Camp Randall but enjoy watching the game in person.

i hope MSU wins.

I usually end up at at least 1 Badger game each year via a friend's tickets and I follow the same MO as you (I cheer loudly inside when the Badgers are losing). What color do you wear? I always wear neutral colors so no one can possibly mistake me for a Wisky fan. And no matter how hard my drunk buddy pulls at me I stand like a statue during "Varsity". :)

I also wear neutral colors, and usually, by the time Varsity is played I am on my way back up Monroe St.

Top Bottom