Would Gopher Fans be excited if Athan could match the Performance of Zach Terrell when PJ was at W. Michigan

99Gopher

Reaction score
I attached the 4 year career stats of Zach Terrell when he lead the W. Mich team at QB for all four years PJ was there. I think many outsiders think PJ just favors running the ball, but I think his preference is to look much more like 2019 and very similar to the stats that Terrell put up for him at W. Mich. I think we would all be very happy if we saw something close to this type of progression from Athan. However, acknowledging that Terrrell never saw the level of talent that Athan will face at DB in the BigTen.

1689291779043.png

I think if he’s throwing for 240-260 yards a game with the TD/Int ratio (given were talking 2014 onward), the Gophers at winning the west every year and are making the Playoff his senior year, so I’d hope people would be happy

He’d have a chance to win a Heisman as a senior. So I guess I’d take it?

Explosive plays will be entertaining. I'd expect the Gophers will run plenty. Is it possible to have a 45/55 Run/Pass ratio?

AK has to master every facet of the game and not focus entirely on heavy passing. It will be to his advantage and the team's.

The offensive scheme will utilize his skill set and the weapons he has to work with.

The game Run Pass Ratio will be specific to the opponent's strengths and weaknesses.

Let's hope PJ Fleck does not play conservatively by focusing on Time of Possession.

I like them to humiliate Iowa in beast mode!

Would you find these numbers acceptable for Kaliakmanis?

318 att. / 210 comp. / 66.0% / 30 TD / 7 int

That is Tanner Morgan's stat line from 2019, while playing against a B1G schedule. If Kaliakmanis can have a year like that, I would call that acceptable.

I have seen a lifetime of out route shoelace throws where the ball is uncatchable by anyone on the field. I hope AK is great!

Top Bottom