Work outs

Willwin40

Reaction score
Has anyone heard about who’s looking good in work outs? Especially would like to know about the newcomers.

I'm not normally one to brag but I did 20 minutes on the exercise bike this morning and once I caught my breath I took a look in the mirror and was satisfied with what I saw.
I had a similar experience just the other day...I was doing arm raises combing my hair in front of the mirror. For just a fleeting moment I thought...you're looking pretty good... to myself. Rarely happens...so, I think you can add me to the list of guys who are looking good in workouts.

I'm not normally one to brag but I did 20 minutes on the exercise bike this morning and once I caught my breath I took a look in the mirror and was satisfied with what I saw.
I hear you. I am 66 years old and can do 66 push-ups (they are not military grade push-ups, but they are push-ups). So most days I feel pretty good about that.

I will confess that I don't know what the NCAA or B1G rules/restrictions are on off-season workouts.

what are players allowed to do as individuals or in groups? how many hours a week can workouts be held? what - if any - role may coaches play? can Brosmer be having classroom sessions with Harbaugh?

If anyone knows, please chime in.

I also assume that players set up their academic schedules so that they spend more time on academics in the off-season and take lighter class loads during the season.

Has anyone heard about who’s looking good in work outs? Especially would like to know about the newcomers.
I guess I left myself open for this. A few people that post say they’re insiders so I thought they may have seen or heard something.

Why do so many of these threads devolve into silliness?

7-1-800x800.png

I will confess that I don't know what the NCAA or B1G rules/restrictions are on off-season workouts.

what are players allowed to do as individuals or in groups? how many hours a week can workouts be held? what - if any - role may coaches play? can Brosmer be having classroom sessions with Harbaugh?

If anyone knows, please chime in.

I also assume that players set up their academic schedules so that they spend more time on academics in the off-season and take lighter class loads during the season.
Not sure about the amount of hours they can have with players but they are allowed to meet with the players to go over schemes and etc just as long as a football is not involved. Right now the players are mainly working out with strength and conditioning coaches and they're doing 7v7 players only practice.

I don't think anyone knows the answer to your OP.

I don't think any fans or anyone not directly employed by the athletic department is ever allowed to go watch winter workouts?

Top Bottom