Wills, Weber, Simmons

I was at the game - have not yet watched the replay. I watched Wills play a little and I thought he did pretty well. He had a smaller DE across from him most of the game and I thought he showed good feet in pass pro.

Wills and Simmons I can live with, Simmons does well in one on one. He gets lost in zone and pulls a Deion Sanders when it comes to tackling (fall down at their feet and hope they trip) but his coverage skill is better than anything we have had in a long while. Weber on the other hand should be benched permanently.

how about we just strongly encourage weber to enter the nfl draft

Wills was not bad today. I even saw him make a pancake block or two. Bunders got abused alot more than Wills, especially late in the game. It appears that Bunders comes from the matador school of blocking. Im hoping guys like Campion, Michels, Olson, Wynn, and Gjere can contribute a little next year.

Why the hate on Wills? He was not responsible for all the sacks. Weber is to blame for the majority of them. Wills devasting block made Hoese's TD possible. Where is the credit for that?

The offense did not click in the first half for various reasons and I will hang most of that on Weber. How many open receivers did he miss? And I bet Hoese doesn't wait on a pass ever again. The plan was to throw long and that puts a lot of pressure on the OL.

Gophers!

Hey everyone, it's pretty simple. The team does not have anyone else to fill in at this time. So we are pretty well stuck with what we have. Just have to make do for now.

Should never see the field again as Gophers! Just pathetic.

great post! maybe soon you can build up enough hate around the program where you could start a riot! we should fire brew and his staff because you know more about the abilities of our players then the coaching staff. we are going ass backwards and obviously you can tell the program is much worse now compared when mason was fired.
in tubby we trust-your a joke!
I like brewster. I think he is a solid recruiter, and I think he and his staff do a pretty good job of making halftime adjustments. I don't think these seniors are very talented. it appears the strength coach is doing an outstanding job on the freshmen. my only dislike is brew reaching for the stars. when he went public and said he wants a rose bowl, big ten title, national title...a majority of you angry, hate brew dbags assumed he meant that day! I also love the group that coach from the couch and know more about the qb situation than the guys who work with the kids everyday. I'm not going to pretend I know everything football wise, I played in high school...i played baseball in college, but I do feel as if I have a pretty good grasp of what's going on.

I think brew is buying time with these seniors to develop his recruits behind the scenes

he is building depth

weber won't be the qb next year-brew knows it and that's why gray is getting spoon fed at this point.

we have to give brew 2 more years before we look to fire or extend him quit bitching and crying because your video game gophers are doing better then the real group

great post! maybe soon you can build up enough hate around the program where you could start a riot! we should fire brew and his staff because you know more about the abilities of our players then the coaching staff. we are going ass backwards and obviously you can tell the program is much worse now compared when mason was fired.
in tubby we trust-your a joke!

+1

It's Troll Time!

I don't know about all of you but I'm excited to see what Wills will bring to the table next year. If he loses some more weight and adds muscle, he will no doubt get quicker. I think he could be a beast next year. Right now it looks like it is all mental for him. Hopefully I'm right.

no one ever ripped the coaching staff or the program. He stated a few players that absolutely suck and could have listed more. calling out players for being terrible is ok, we should make signs at the game showing who sucks

Hey everyone, it's pretty simple. The team does not have anyone else to fill in at this time. So we are pretty well stuck with what we have. Just have to make do for now.

Reality. Sanity. After a very disappointing loss, a small oasis in a Desert of Frustration.

What about Michael Carter...he wasn't suspended so why not play him? I think he is as good/better than BPT and he is only a freshman. Get him some experience now so he can get used to Big Ten speed for the next 3 years

What about Michael Carter...he wasn't suspended so why not play him? I think he is as good/better than BPT and he is only a freshman. Get him some experience now so he can get used to Big Ten speed for the next 3 years

Under the helmet and #15 jersey is a breathing living human being, are you willing to do that to him in what may be the last games he every plays?

Under the helmet and #15 jersey is a breathing living human being, are you willing to do that to him in what may be the last games he every plays?

BPT has had some big moments for the m&g...I hope he goes out in a blaze of GG glory!

I see where you're coming from, but everyone plays a last game. Playing seniors because they are seniors isn't justified in my opinion. Maybe he does give us the best chance to win and that's why he's playing, but I just don't see it that way.

I see where you're coming from, but everyone plays a last game. Playing seniors because they are seniors isn't justified in my opinion. Maybe he does give us the best chance to win and that's why he's playing, but I just don't see it that way.

Cool, I can respect that.

Top Bottom