Will We See Weber In GARBAGE TIME?

thailleagle

Reaction score
I'm sitting here watching MSU play their 2nd String QB in the 4th with the Game *CLEARLY* out of reach & it makes me wonder if OSU is up by more then 4 scores in the 4th will Horton keep Weber in their with a Risk Of Injury instead of putting in Gray or Alipate?

Probably...& I don't understand that Logic at all...

Of course I pray for some miracle of an upset, but after the 1st qtr I'll be back to reality and if we are in garbage time I'm all for Gray getting reps instead of Webber padding his records. But I doubt he see's any time at Qb.

Here

I'm sitting here watching MSU play their 2nd String QB in the 4th with the Game *CLEARLY* out of reach & it makes me wonder if OSU is up by more then 4 scores in the 4th will Horton keep Weber in their with a Risk Of Injury instead of putting in Gray or Alipate?

Here's another possibility during garbage time!

76243661.jpg

From what the coaches have said, we'll never see anyone but Weber - so he can set records, while we lose all five post-Brewer games.

Which should be the least of the current coaching regime's concerns.

Which means they're only looking out for themselves & not the school which means we shouldn't want them here anyway...

Which means they're only looking out for themselves & not the school which means we shouldn't want them here anyway...

If you wanted them to care about next year, you shouldn't have fired them. The school was only looking out for itself when they canned 'em. They're auditioning for new jobs.

I don't think I want Gray in there at QB right now. I'd be worried about his health.

If you wanted them to care about next year, you shouldn't have fired them. The school was only looking out for itself when they canned 'em. They're auditioning for new jobs.

Oh well I doubt anybody will hire these poor excuses for coaches anyway...

There's really zero excuse for not giving Gray some time. Whether Horton and Co. owe the U anything (they're still getting paid aren't they?) leaving a senior QB in during the 4th quarter of blow-outs is just moronic and doesn't make you look any better to whoever is looking at you as thier TE coach next year.

You guys still want Gray in there getting hit like that? No thanks. It looks like a JV team playing a varsity team out there right now.

You guys still want Gray in there getting hit like that? No thanks. It looks like a JV team playing a varsity team out there right now.

Pretty much this, i dont want to see Weber out there but damn i dont want on of our younger QBs getting murdered on national tv

(they're still getting paid aren't they?)

This is my beef with Coach Horton right now. He, like the rest of the staff, knows he won't be here next year and is auditioning for future jobs. The problem is - he's still taking checks from the Univ. of Minnesota, and with that comes a responsibility to look out for the program. Not giving Gray, Alipate, etc. (whoever they think is likely to take over next year) a single snap in a game that was clearly over a halftime is inexcusable.

Top Bottom