Will we ever see FULL BANANA with PJ as coach?

Will PJ finally approve FULL BANANA?

• Maybe after several more all black games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
Watching the Gopher basketball team play in basically the same uniform design as Thompson, McHale, Saunders and Williams, makes one long for a day where the football team could honor Dungy, Kitzman and Barber(OG) by running through the tunnel in some mid 70s retro FULL BANANA!!

I don't see a "hope not" option. Ugly. I don't not like any mono-color options.

I do have a Gopher hat of that Dungy-era gold though, that I am quite partial too.

I hope so...but not sure it's gonna happen. We are the "Golden" Gophers after all. Seems logical we would wear gold.

Maybe we can negotiate a deal with PJ where it's not so yellow and it's full body gold chrome?

PJ could have a speech about riding eternal ...

We did at least once-

Other times in the past 15 years or so they've done gold with maroon helmets

I don't see a "hope not" option. Ugly. I don't not like any mono-color options.

I do have a Gopher hat of that Dungy-era gold though, that I am quite partial too.
Although your use of the double negative is confusing, I’m glad to see that you are supportive of FULL BANANA!!

Although your use of the double negative is confusing, I’m glad to see that you are supportive of FULL BANANA!!
To clarify, I am not supportive of Full Banana. I like Gold AND Maroon.

Full anything is, yuck.

Did you know that with effort, the banana splits into three pieces? It's true.

For the sake of this board discussion, I'm going to call them pants, jersey, and helmet.

Not a fan of full banana. Looks like long underwear in gold.

Watching the Gopher basketball team play in basically the same uniform design as Thompson, McHale, Saunders and Williams, makes one long for a day where the football team could honor Dungy, Kitzman and Barber(OG) by running through the tunnel in some mid 70s retro FULL BANANA!!
make it the default, jersey sales and NIL funds 🚀💀

1000000638.jpg
We will see this combo before full 🍌

Top Bottom