Will the Gophers finish the 2023 season ranked in the Top 25?

• Heck yes, we are underrated and we'll show it all season and will finish with a Top 25 ranking.

Votes: 42 67.7%
  • Nope. We started the season off unranked and we'll finish the season unranked as well.

Votes: 20 32.3%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

i think we finish 2nd in btw, 8 regular season wins, bowl win and finish ranked 24th.

I predict we finish 21st and have 8 wins.

I predicted 7-5 this year, so I have to vote unranked. I hope they surprise though.

I'd rather be an optimist and be wrong than a pessimist and be right. With that, I voted yes, we'll finish ranked. How we get there, whew, have to start with a W tomorrow night.

Go Gophers!!

I hope so but this schedule does NOT make it easy.

Even with some upsets / good wins the win total will not be easy to rack up and it's hard to get votes without enough Ws.

Last edited:

After another victory over a mediocre bowl opponent, we should ultimately sneak into the Top 25. Hopefully we just come crashing in after a blowout victory at UNC and stay there all year!

After another victory over a mediocre bowl opponent, we should ultimately sneak into the Top 25. Hopefully we just come crashing in after a blowout victory at UNC and stay there all year!
Would that mediocre bowl opponent be Georgia in the title game? Might get 'em ranked.....

Top 25? No.

Third in the West would be realistic. Still games to play ahead determining 1-5.

6-6 at best, although beating Michigan, Iowa or Wisconsin would go a long way toward making up for the Mason Special with Northwestern.

Top Bottom