Wide Receiver University

I know it was just one spring game but Boyd looked great. He's barely had enough time to get comfortable and yet he already stood out.
Agree he looked impressive yesterday. His HS film was incredible and he played at a powerhouse school that likely coaches kids harder than some colleges. I wouldn't be surprised if he's repping right away at WR.

Agree he looked impressive yesterday. His HS film was incredible and he played at a powerhouse school that likely coaches kids harder than some colleges. I wouldn't be surprised if he's repping right away at WR.
In true PJ Fleck fashion, if Brady Boyd remains healthy he will play. He looked like a Wide Receiver ready for battle. He's got the "It" factor. I can't believe he is only a 3-Stars out of HS. OTOH, he plays in football rich Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex full of highly rated recruits. Some gems will fall through the crack.

IMHO, he had a ratings deflation. What a great haul by the Gophers.

Last edited:

In true PJ Fleck fashion, if Brady Boyd remains healthy he will play. He looked like a Wide Receiver ready for battle. He's got the "It" factor. I can't believe he is only a 3-Stars out of HS. OTOH, he plays in football rich Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex full of highly rated recruits. Some gems will fall through the crack.

IMHO, he had a ratings deflation. What a great haul by the Gophers.
PJ was right when he said that stars and ratings don't mean anything

Top Bottom