WHy we can't compete with Florida State

GophenGolder

Badger Convert
Reaction score
Until we can recruit this kind of talent, we will always be a second tier team

No doubt, we need a Gold Lightning!

LMAO...that's great. Did anyone see the one at Auburn last week? He was doing his thing all the way down the sideline on that return...until he bit it in the endzone.

Haha...oh man, that's funny. Good find.

I can't believe that was the quarterback throwing that decleater 20 yards downfield on that first play. Wow.

When they get it going you won't match up in terms of pure athleticism. They smoked Wisconsin in the bowl game in '08. Unfortunately, I think Rick Spielman was watching that game. Would rather than he'd watched the 2012 Rose Bowl.

I think all you can hope for is to have a team like the ones from Penn State and Nebraska that beat Florida teams for the NC in the '80's and '90's.

When they get it going you won't match up in terms of pure athleticism. They smoked Wisconsin in the bowl game in '08. Unfortunately, I think Rick Spielman was watching that game. Would rather than he'd watched the 2012 Rose Bowl.

I think all you can hope for is to have a team like the ones from Penn State and Nebraska that beat Florida teams for the NC in the '80's and '90's.

...And congratulations on failing to even remotely read the context of the thread before blinding chiming in.

Our backup ball boy is better than their starter...

Holy Jesus People. Watch the OP video, and get a grip that this is a hilarious thread. But instead, jump right in, read the last chapter of a book, write a report on the book, and make fools of yourselves. Unfrikkingbelievable for so many "smart" people.

...And congratulations on failing to even remotely read the context of the thread before blinding chiming in.

Sorry guy I was watching this at the office with the volume down and only watched the first couple plays. I get it now.

LMAO...that's great. Did anyone see the one at Auburn last week? He was doing his thing all the way down the sideline on that return...until he bit it in the endzone.

I think that happened on Auburn's TD a few minutes before 'the Return'. I do remember that. My cousin pointed it out to us, and on one of the replays, we saw the very last part of him 'falling' off the bottom of the screen.

They played two teams that were in the Top 10 at the time and went on the road to crush the big, bad SEC. Not their fault Florida blows. OSU had a lower SOS than FSU last time I looked.

That's not what I had heard (according to some ESPN show, numbers never lie or something). If they beat Michigan State today that should end any argument over whos SOS is higher.

Living in SEC country I'm tired of hearing why a one loss SEC Team should go to the BCS NCS over Ohio State, yet never mention FSU, ever.

Top Bottom