Who's coming to Madison?

UW Band was practicing The Rouser this afternoon. Just Sayin.
Do they still have the old version of the rouser that has the key change in it that we haven't used in like 50 years?

If we, Purdue, and Illinois win this weekend, I’m in!

Will be there with 3. Got our tickets in the mail yesterday. They're actually pretty good for visitors section. Section II, row 34. Closer to midfield than I expected.

Do they still have the old version of the rouser that has the key change in it that we haven't used in like 50 years?
I once heard the Wi rouser was first written for the Gophers....not sure if that's true. They do have a great rouser.

I once heard the Wi rouser was first written for the Gophers....not sure if that's true. They do have a great rouser.
It was:
The contest spawned another prominent Big Ten song. William T. Purdy also submitted a song for the contest, titled "Minnesota, Minnesota." He withdrew it from the contest at the urging of his lyricist, Carl Beck, who wanted to offer the song to the University of Wisconsin, where it became "On Wisconsin".

Will be there with 3. Got our tickets in the mail yesterday. They're actually pretty good for visitors section. Section II, row 34. Closer to midfield than I expected.
That surprised me. We have a group of 6 in Section CC Row 37 and a group of 4 in Section II Row 38.

I could have sworn last time I was in Madison, ~6 years ago, most if not all of the Gopher fans were in Section AA? Something must have recently changed -- not upset about being closer to midfield.

That surprised me. We have a group of 6 in Section CC Row 37 and a group of 4 in Section II Row 38.

I could have sworn last time I was in Madison, ~6 years ago, most if not all of the Gopher fans were in Section AA? Something must have recently changed -- not upset about being closer to midfield.
Ya I was expecting AA or LL. Not 3 sections over but i'm happy about it.

I've got a group of four coming so there will be five of us.

I still have an open couch in the basement if anyone needs a place to stay.

I'm a junior, I went to Iowa last year and am going to Madison next weekend. Got a student ticket for 50 bucks. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces when we beat them. I've never been there and it should be a fun weekend, plus the USA vs England world cup game is Friday.

Top Bottom